Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Did anyone receive their stuff from gearbest yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Not me , and even though I went for registered post the track and trace doesn't seem to show the parcel moving anywhere .

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

my plus 'arrived in country of destination' on the 12th
    my mini is still 'ready for shipment'

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Got some more discount codes,

eldiablojuices.co.uk 15% DRIPPA15

elementeliquids.com 20% ELDR20

bjuice.co.uk 10% DRIPPA10

bumblebee-e-liquid.co.uk 15% DRIPPA15 (until 31 of May)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

It would be great if the actual discount codes page linked to in the first post was still maintained.

• Advertisement

jonski wrote: »
    Not me , and even though I went for registered post the track and trace doesn't seem to show the parcel moving anywhere .

16-05-2015 07:07 The item is on transport to the country of destination IRELAND
    15-05-2015 14:21 The item is at the PostNL sorting center

Jaysus , we have movement

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

tracking says i'll get my plus tomorrow. €12 delivered faster than fasttech.. Cant complain at that
    Mini should be here tuesday too for €7... noice
    Edit. Plus arrived and is authentic :-) it is also a monster!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

May 16, 2015
    07:07 am
    The item is on transport to the country of destinationPostNL International

How many days after that do you reckon? :pac:

May 16, 2015
    07:07 am
    The item is on transport to the country of destinationPostNL International

How many days after that do you reckon? :pac:

Well mine is at the same stage as yours ( same date, same time, same statue ) and it hasn't moved from there either .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

jonski wrote: »
    Well mine is at the same stage as yours ( same date, same time, same statue ) and it hasn't moved from there either .

I don't have tracking on mine,just a matter of waiting & waiting

• Advertisement

I don't have tracking on mine,just a matter of waiting & waiting

You're missing nothing , the tracking information couldn't possibly be more sparse .

Is there a discount code for ezsmoke.ie,I have checked the vendors list & there are no codes attached.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

vaped for 10% discount.

vaped for 10% discount.

Thanks for that code,I wanna buy a few of T-Juice concentrates,Green Steam,Vamp Vape & Jack the Ripple & a few plastic cylinders with measurements.
    Do you or anybody else tried any of these flavours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Thanks for that code,I wanna buy a few of T-Juice concentrates,Green Steam,Vamp Vape & Jack the Ripple & a few plastic cylinders with measurements.
    Do you or anybody else tried any of these flavours.

Got Jack The Ripple there last week, Its nice. Creamy Raspberry with smooth aftertaste. Think I used too high a percentage (18%).

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Liked jack the ripple too. Vamp vape is very good. Really didn't like green steam. It tastes of cheap bubblegum.

Trond wrote: »
    Got Jack The Ripple there last week, Its nice. Creamy Raspberry with smooth aftertaste. Think I used too high a percentage (18%).

I'll knock it down to 15%,do you think that might be better.

Deag4 wrote: »
    Liked jack the ripple too. Vamp vape is very good. Really didn't like green steam. It tastes of cheap bubblegum.

I wasn't 100% sure about the green steam,you have decided for me now,what about the Colonel Custard,does anyone know if this is a nice custard vape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

I'll knock it down to 15%,do you think that might be better.

Long term i think so I wanted to try it out asap so thought 18% would do the trick. Only made 10mg with 6mg nic and 50/50 PG/VG

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Sorry. Didn't like colonel custard either. Left it to steep for 2 months and still very bland taste. Even at 20 percent. Red astaire is great though. If you haven't tried it I would recommend it

• Advertisement

I made Captain Custard at 15% Thursday before last and it's very bland. I'll leave it a couple of months but I don't have high hopes. I mixed Vamp Vape an hour ago and just tried in a dripper, it's quite nice as is but I'll leave it a while anyway. Wish I'd have got Jack the Ripple instead of Black n Blue because BnB smells just like Red Astaire, which I like but I've got 30ml concentrate here :/

Seen a couple of YT videos & they say High Voltage is also the same as Red Astaire,I did take one vape of Red Astaire,I just can't imagine me vaping cherry tunes,maybe for the bedroom & bog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Wish I'd have got Jack the Ripple instead of Black n Blue because BnB smells just like Red Astaire, which I like but I've got 30ml concentrate here :/

I'll take the concentrate off you if you want to get something else,pm if your interested and a price.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Me three. Subtank mini on the way. The race is on. :-)
    Thanks again for the heads up

Arrived today. Checked security code. All good. Great find and thanks again Al.

Dr Bill wrote: »
    I'll take the concentrate off you if you want to get something else,pm if your interested and a price.

Sorry Bill, I mixed it last night! It's quite good actually, I think I prefer it to RA. I do love Blackjacks the sweets and this is them with menthol.

Aaaaand:

2 subtank minis. Never opened. Showroom condition. 30 quid each.

Just joking, that was my way of saying that my gearbest gear came. Tracking is crap because I tracked it this morning and it implied that it hadn't reached ireland yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Sorry Bill, I mixed it last night! It's quite good actually, I think I prefer it to RA. I do love Blackjacks the sweets and this is them with menthol.

No problem,just to let you know,picknmix do a blackjack concentrate and it's just like the sweets.

Dr Bill wrote: »
    No problem,just to let you know,picknmix do a blackjack concentrate and it's just like the sweets.

Thanks for that! The best I found so far (apart from BnB) was liquorice and I hate liquorice which a lot of people don't understand seeing as I like Blackjacks.

OMG, this subtank is a beast. Thanks Al!

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Arrived today. Checked security code. All good. Great find and thanks again Al.

Same as .

Thanks Al .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

My subtank didn't arrive yet but my xpro m80 and lemo 2 did. They don't want to screw together for some reason.

• Advertisement

EGriff wrote: »
    My subtank didn't arrive yet but my xpro m80 and lemo 2 did. They don't want to screw together for some reason.

Lets hope you are cackhanded,would be a bummer if the 510's were dodgy.:(

Advertisement