Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Lets hope you are cackhanded,would be a bummer if the 510's were dodgy.:(

My derringer screws onto the m80 and the lemo screws onto my iStick so I don't know whats wrong between them.

It screws on about half way then stops, not making connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Shinobollo wrote:
    Arrived today. Checked security code. All good. Great find and thanks again Al.
    did you pay extra for postage or just go with standard land post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Deag4 wrote: »
    did you pay extra for postage or just go with standard land post

I paid the 1.50 or so for track and trace and received today after ordering on the 8th.

You get much better tracking if you go to Netherland Post site independently of Gearbest, but it's still not great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

My 2 x Mini's turned up as well,2 weeks to get here,I had standard free post & I had to sign for it,just a week longer than UK post,Gearbest is for me,why can't FT do this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

EGriff wrote: »
    My derringer screws onto the m80 and the lemo screws onto my iStick so I don't know whats wrong between them.

It screws on about half way then stops, not making connection.

I had a couple of RDA's that would only screw down half way on one of my mods,but worked on another mod,sorry,I still don't know why this happens.I think it's the beefeness of the thread that stops it,not sure.

• Advertisement

My 2 x Mini's turned up as well,2 weeks to get here,I had standard free post & I had to sign for it,just a week longer than UK post,Gearbest is for me,why can't FT do this.

My last FT order arrived in exactly 2 weeks as well. Gearbest is pretty slow tbf since its only coming from NL.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

My last FT order arrived in exactly 2 weeks as well. Gearbest is pretty slow tbf since its only coming from NL.

it comes from china through the netherlands.

got my mini btw. pity it has v2 base doesnt match my other 5... im ocd like that. ordered a v1 base from ft

Pretty happy with the m80, its not too big, buttons are nice and clicky. Here's a pic of it with a derringer on it and an eGrip for scale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Pretty happy with the m80, its not too big, buttons are nice and clicky. Here's a pic of it with a derringer on it and an eGrip for scale.

Nice one,using the same myself with the new Cthulhu tank and it's perfect,won't be using the temp mode until they fix the problem with a firmware update I assume and probably won't hit 80w either but nonetheless its a fine mod and well worth the money.:)

• Advertisement

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Nice one,using the same myself with the new Cthulhu tank and it's perfect,won't be using the temp mode until they fix the problem with a firmware update I assume and probably won't hit 80w either but nonetheless its a fine mod and well worth the money.:)

Does you're tank sit flush? The derringer leaves a gap, I don't think the spring in the mods 510 connection moves very far.

EGriff wrote:
    Does you're tank sit flush? The derringer leaves a gap, I don't think the spring in the mods 510 connection moves very far.

The top plate housing the 510 is slightly below the body meaning every tank is about a mm or less from being flush but barely noticeable.

The top plate housing the 510 is slightly below the body meaning every tank is about a mm or less from being flush but barely noticeable.

The top plate and the body are flush on mine but there's still a pretty hefty gap.

Vapemail from Gearbest today,2 subtank Mini's €12. Checked serial numbers and they're genuine Kanger. Happy days and thanks Allan.

Vapemail from Gearbest today,2 subtank Mini's €12. Checked serial numbers and they're genuine Kanger. Happy days and thanks Allan.

Nae bother, glad you got em. I got a plus and another mini.. Hopefully that's that's my hardware spending over for a few months! Now to the juice stocks ;-)
    Edit - although if that kbox mini comes out in silver I may have to reconsider :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Nae bother, glad you got em. I got a plus and another mini.. Hopefully that's that's my hardware spending over for a few months! Now to the juice stocks ;-)
    Edit - although if that kbox mini comes out in silver I may have to reconsider :-)

We all say that!!!!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Trond wrote: »
    We all say that!!!!!:)

I havent particularly found the need to keep buying different mods or batteries or whatever. I settled on iSticks and Kayfun L+v2's!

Have two iStick 20W's (and one which died) and one iStick 30W w/ 4 Kayfuns.

I do have a Kato Box mod i bought after my first spell with iClear 16's and pen e-cig but rarely use it.

Just can't go wrong with the iStick/ Kayfun combo!

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I havent particularly found the need to keep buying different mods or batteries or whatever. I settled on iSticks and Kayfun L+v2's!

I do have a Kato Box mod i bought after my first spell with iClear 16's and pen e-cig but rarely use it.

Agree completely.

Ive on authentic one and 2 clones. Tip for you, use the drip tip off a kanger megatank instead of the V2 stock one. I found its less likely to allow juice to make it way through it.

Trond wrote: »
    ... use the drip tip off a kanger megatank instead of the V2 stock one. I found its less likely to allow juice to make it way through it.

I've never had a Megatank! Happy anyway though. I did get various drip tips from FT in an order a while ago and they do the job fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭nuttyboy79

I'd agree with you on that I've 3 Kayfuns and 2 of the 50w iSticks and love 'em.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

well lads, just went for a gander on gearbest (nothing to the company, i know they were doing a bit of shilling over on BA forum) they were giving out 5 dollars off a single purchase of over 50 dollars.....its pretty crap so i wont use them but if anyone wants one (there are ten) just pm me and ill send it across..... the kanger subox mini 50w presale is 56 dollars .....i might keep one for that....

J Mysterio wrote:

Just wondering which Kayfun do you prefer for flavour,ease of build etc.
    I've never used one and there are quite a few versions available.

Mine are all Light+v2 clones. The EH Pro clone is fantastic. Svöemesto is really good. The Tesla is inferior to the other two, but not bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Mine are all Light+v2 clones. The EH Pro clone is fantastic. Svöemesto is really good. The Tesla is inferior to the other two, but not bad.
    Original? Or is it a clone that has the logos and all on it?

They're all clones!

Just wondering which Kayfun do you prefer for flavour,ease of build etc.
    I've never used one and there are quite a few versions available.

You can get an original for about €64

http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/SM-KF-LITE-PLUS2

If I may put in my 2c here. I would have to recommend the v4 over the lite+. It has some features that we have come to expect from rta's. The ability to get to your build with out using a syringe to empty the tank. Also you don't need to carry a mini Philips screwdriver around to fill it. The draw is also much more open. You can get a slow lung hit from the v4. I always found the lite very restrictive. It's designed for mouth to lung.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Thanks again Allan . Gearbest delivered this morning. Subtank plus is a beast but a great vape. Nice one Allan

Allan45121 wrote: »
    If I may put in my 2c here. I would have to recommend the v4 over the lite+. It has some features that we have come to expect from rta's. The ability to get to your build with out using a syringe to empty the tank. Also you don't need to carry a mini Philips screwdriver around to fill it. The draw is also much more open. You can get a slow lung hit from the v4. I always found the lite very restrictive. It's designed for mouth to lung.

Was kinda leaning towards the v4, as you say the ease of filling and the airflow control is probably better.

• Advertisement

My 6 euro subtank mini arrived. This one screws onto the m80 pro thankfully unlike my lemo 2.

Advertisement