Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

where did you order that from Egriff? searching for a "cheap one" for months.....also looking for a cheap 30w battery if ye know of the best place?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

where did you order that from Egriff? searching for a "cheap one" for months.....also looking for a cheap 30w battery if ye know of the best place?

I got it from gearbest, but there was a coupon going at the time, they don't have them at that price now afaik.

Your best bet for a 30w mod is probably the iStick 30w. The cloupor mini is cheaper but you need to buy the battery separetly.

is it genuine? 6 quid is a mental price for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Was kinda leaning towards the v4, as you say the ease of filling and the airflow control is probably better.

I just got the V4 last week from ezsmoke and I'm happy with it , taste and performance wise it's like having a rebuildable version of the nautilus . Simple to build on it as well .

Yeah , it was a ,mistake on their system I'd say , a few of us capitalised on it thanks to Al letting us know .

• Advertisement

Yeah I checked the code on the kanger website.

It could have been a misprice, Alan45121 posted it on here and a good few of us ordered and we all got them as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

jonski wrote: »
    I just got the V4 last week from ezsmoke and I'm happy with it , taste and performance wise it's like having a rebuildable version of the nautilus . Simple to build on it as well .

Just checked their website,thats a very good price for it:)

Just checked their website,thats a very good price for it:)

Yup and the guys on here and on the facebook group recommended the Tobeco as being a good clone .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Decided to buy a new set up in the next few weeks. Willing to spend around 50, what should I get and where thanks

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Decided to buy a new set up in the next few weeks. Willing to spend around 50, what should I get and where thanks

im looking for a 30w box mod with a subtank mini. can be got on ebay for 42 pound.......but not able to wait a month for delivery, this ego type cig is pissing me off bigtime

• Advertisement

im looking for a 30w box mod with a subtank mini. can be got on ebay for 42 pound.......but not able to wait a month for delivery, this ego type cig is pissing me off bigtime

Ya I'm using an ego bat aswel with a ****y enough tank. Definitely time to upgrade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

eleaf iStick and Melo tank. Can't beat it for the money.

Lardy wrote: »

link? what price you get it for?

That istick looks very big and awkward to me

link? what price you get it for?

Have a look at the vendor links. Pretty much all of them sell the istick. The 30w is generally around €40.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Anyone know where I can get a cheap wire welder for nr-r-nr? I've read about ppl using disposable camera flash circuits to DIY them, but I've had a shock from one of them before and wouldn't like to try to build myself one!

yea, im in the uk so wanna pick one up...cheapest i seem to be able to get one is 32 ish pounds... is it really important to have a 30 w battery? will 20 w do like? like i said moving from the ego ecig types....they just dont cut it for me anymore, they will do until i can afford to move up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

yea, im in the uk so wanna pick one up...cheapest i seem to be able to get one is 32 ish pounds... is it really important to have a 30 w battery? will 20 w do like? like i said moving from the ego ecig types....they just dont cut it for me anymore, they will do until i can afford to move up!

If you ever want to move to sub ohm coils the 20w won't fire them. The 30w is better built, in that the threads are stainless steel and won't wear down, and is future proofed for at least the current batch of sub ohm tanks. If you ever do decide to try them. It's worth the extra IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

GearBest are having a sale at the moment. The Smok Xpro is $38.99...

Trond wrote: »
    GearBest are having a sale at the moment. The Smok Xpro is $38.99...

Is that the m65 or m80?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Is that the m65 or m80?

M80plus

Shinobollo wrote: »
    M80plus

Great price so! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

I just received my m80 plus this morning from GB, €38 and worth every cent so far.

LazyPicti wrote: »
    I just received my m80 plus this morning from GB, €38 and worth every cent so far.

Agree with you,I find it a fantastic bit of kit despite the bad press re the temp mode,battery life is phenomenal even when vaping at high watts:D You got a good deal at 38 yo yo's.

Agree with you,I find it a fantastic bit of kit despite the bad press re the temp mode,battery life is phenomenal even when vaping at high watts:D You got a good deal at 38 yo yo's.

Yeah that's a great deal to be had and it's even cheaper now :eek:, I'm probably never going to use temp control so that didn't bother me.It feels solid and well build, I'm very happy with it.

Now all i need to do is get a 0.2ohm build in my MutationX v2 and see what 80w feels like, I'm gonna be chucking da clouds bro lol :)

LazyPicti wrote: »

Now all i need to do is get a 0.2ohm build in my MutationX v2 and see what 80w feels like, I'm gonna be chucking da clouds bro lol :)

Will keep an eye on Met Eireann for fog warnings in your area:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Did they fix the power reduced issue that was on the m50/m65?

Dramatik wrote: »
    Did they fix the power reduced issue that was on the m50/m65?

I've only had mine at 40w so far on a 0.3 build and i haven't noticed any power drop off yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Dramatik

On the M50/M65 you had to sand off the chrome on the inside of the top and bottom plates of the mod in order to be able to fire it at the max wattage, even if the mod had a full battery.

• Advertisement

I've had my m80 about a week now, only charged it once (have a few more mods on the go).

35 watts is as high as I've taken it even with a dripper, using it at 25w with the subtank mini. Anything above that it gets a but too hot.

Advertisement