Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Well because of you I now have my 2nd istick 50 on the way in the post lol
    Not really blaming you though as I wanted one I could keep at work anyway

lol... Did you get your original 50w from FT?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Plascebo wrote: »
    lol... Did you get your original 50w from FT?

No think I got it from thebestshop, hopefully the fasttech one wont be a hand grenade lol

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭subscriber

EGriff wrote: »
    Yeah there's loads of mostly VG liquids. Check out e-smokeireland.eu and vaporium.eu ... most of the liquids brands will have the PG/VG ratio listed on the page.

Some examples: http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/category-s/1860.htm
    http://www.vaporium.eu/85-epiclouds-by-namber-juice

Thanks for the links... Would you know of any online stores that would sell multiple samples of e-juices as last thing i want to end up doing is pay between 6-9 euro on a bottle of mostly VG percentage liquid and discover i don`t like the flavor and end up having to buy more and more until i find one that`s right for me... Could end up very expensive experimenting ... Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

If you like banana&chocolate I'll send you some 80% vg I made, it not bad but just a bit to banana for my own liking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

does anyone else get really dry lip??? like the part where the mouthpiece goes in? its hard to explain but as i vape from the same spot on my mouth it dries out, to the point of feeling like a coldsore. is there any reason for this? its not affecting me in anyway i just find myself playing with the dry skin alot with my tongue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

subscriber wrote: »
    Would you know of any online stores that would sell multiple samples of e-juices.

Try here...

http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/american-made-juices/juice-samplers.html

I got MBV liquids, they're decent, but add flavour shots if you get some.

ceekay74 wrote: »
    Try here...

http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/american-made-juices/juice-samplers.html

I got MBV liquids, they're decent, but add flavour shots if you get some.

Thanks, Looks like what I`m looking for and not too costly either.

Is there any particular flavors you would recommend as I`m trying to stay away from the peculiar creamy based flavors. I`d be looking for something resembling close to mentol, apple or strawberry but they all have such strange names it`s difficult to know what to choose.

Also i have heard ppl say that some of they thicker denser liquids that have a higher VG content cannot be used in certain clearomizers.... I have a Kanger EVOD 2 Clearomizer. Will it be ok to put an 80% VG juice in it... Will it vape ok?

Also... I see on the site that 1,2 or 3 "flavor shots" can be added... Any recommendations on this? As I understand it, the higher the VG content the sweeter the juice so would a flavor shot really be necessary?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Also... I see on the site that 1,2 or 3 "flavor shots" can be added... Any recommendations on this? As I understand it, the higher the VG content the sweeter the juice so would a flavor shot really be necessary?

VG does have a natural sweetness to it but it's kind of neutralised by the flavourings, so high VG liquids are no sweeter than their counterparts in my experience. If anything, VG doesn't carry the flavour as well as PG, making more flavour shots necessary.

Is there any particular flavors you would recommend as I`m trying to stay away from the peculiar creamy based flavors. I`d be looking for something resembling close to mentol, apple or strawberry but they all have such strange names it`s difficult to know what to choose.

Haven't tried mentol, but of the fruity ones I liked blackberry the most. Strawberry was nice enough too.
    Also i have heard ppl say that some of they thicker denser liquids that have a higher VG content cannot be used in certain clearomizers.... I have a Kanger EVOD 2 Clearomizer. Will it be ok to put an 80% VG juice in it... Will it vape ok?

I don't know about your clearomizer, but if its glass you should be ok. The cloudhouse site mention in the product description if the liquid has been reported to damage plastic tanks, seems to be the most citrus ones that do, including apple flavours.

I got 60pg/40vg samples with no flavour shots. Next time i'll be getting 50/50 with probably 3 shots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

does anyone else get really dry lip??? like the part where the mouthpiece goes in? its hard to explain but as i vape from the same spot on my mouth it dries out, to the point of feeling like a coldsore. is there any reason for this? its not affecting me in anyway i just find myself playing with the dry skin alot with my tongue

Sounds like either dehydration (lots of water and some lip balm will cure that) or that you've been having some juice leak onto your lip while vaping, which will dry it out a lot.

You should grab a lip balm in a supermarket (Labello is a good one) and use it a few times a day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Sounds like either dehydration (lots of water and some lip balm will cure that) or that you've been having some juice leak onto your lip while vaping, which will dry it out a lot.

You should grab a lip balm in a supermarket (Labello is a good one) and use it a few times a day.

couldnt be liquid coming out i make sure of that! taste gank when it does come out hahaha.....it could be slight dehydration but i do drink quite alot of water, it is generally only the contact point of the ecig.....thought it might have something to do with the vg/pg variation!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

couldnt be liquid coming out i make sure of that! taste gank when it does come out hahaha.....it could be slight dehydration but i do drink quite alot of water, it is generally only the contact point of the ecig.....thought it might have something to do with the vg/pg variation!
    You could have just a sensitivity to the pg (or vg).
    Seems like a lot of folk do.
    One thing I do a lot is keep my mouthpieces/drip tips clean.
    A good scalding every day or second day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I've never gotten dry lip, but have experienced what they call vaper's tongue, which is annoying. I find that fizzy drinks, or anything sugary, gets rid of it best. I do experience dehydration at times, after vaping a lot. Just drink plenty of water between vapes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Yeah man, I get this a bit. Only started noticing it recently. It's a real pain in the arse. Almost has me wondering about vaping altogether. :mad: Have had to have fecking lip balm and **** with me now (also drinking lots of water).

I don't know if it might be the liquid - i've been almost exclusively vaping MBV recently at 60/40 PG/VG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Just to give my experiences vaping - none of the above.
    Weird. Thankfully.

I've only been vaping three weeks and found i had cotten mouth, sores inside on my gums and even some type of coldsores on the bottom of my nose probably due to exhaling the vapour out my nose for the first two weeks whilst i was vaping 70% PG/30% VG.

I switched to 60% PG/ 40%VG on my 3d week of vaping and have definitely noticed good improvements in these side effects. Of course I can't be sure that the change in juice is the cause of the improvements in side effects, it could very well just be that my body has adjusted to absorbing these liquids but I'm inclined to think it's the change in juice VG/PG percentage.

I have some 80% VG juice ordered now as a test and am still experimenting all the time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

I've only been vaping three weeks and found i had cotten mouth, sores inside on my gums and even some type of coldsores on the bottom of my nose probably due to exhaling the vapour out my nose for the first two weeks whilst i was vaping 70% PG/30% VG.

I switched to 60% PG/ 40%VG on my 3d week of vaping and have definitely noticed good improvements in these side effects. Of course I can't be sure that the change in juice is the cause of the improvements in side effects, it could very well just be that my body has adjusted to absorbing these liquids but I'm inclined to think it's the change in juice VG/PG percentage.

I have some 80% VG juice ordered now as a test and am still experimenting all the time...

Dry mouth is part n parcel of vaping, keep water or beverage of your choice handy.
    sore gums and fissures are part of stopping actual smoking, they go away.
    As to the ones under your nose? Grow a moustache? Unless your a girl, although I find that attractive in girls so you know, please yourself!
    P.G. is not irritating to skin as such, however some people are or become allergic, usually manifests as dry flakey skin rather than cold sores. Runny nose is common and could be the cause, in which case your going in the right direction upping the vg,
    We have all been their, the first few weeks are a mix of fun and frustration, finding the right equipment, flavor, blend of PG.vg. Just wait till your sense of taste and smell improve, then you'll wonder why you ever smoked.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Grow a moustache? Unless your a girl, although I find that attractive in girls so you know, please yourself!

Wait... What?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Wait... What?

You see , I saw that and just 'let it go' , you need to learn to just 'let it go' . :D

jonski wrote: »
    You see , I saw that and just 'let it go' , you need to learn to just 'let it go' . :D

Hey, I wouldn't be in mid level management with a below average salary if I just let things go all the time!

• Advertisement

Anyone know if it's possible to clean a clearomizer in boiling water if the inner coil is removed or would it damage it?

I have a Kanger EVOD 2 clearomizer with detachable coil and have been testing a lot of different liquids in it over the lads two weeks and because of this the clearomizer is saturated in many different liquids which is preventing a proper taste being produced from any new liquid i put in it!!

If I remove the coil, is it ok to steep in boiling water to clean it or is there any interior elements that would be damaged from doing this?

Thanks

I've never put mine in boiling water because I wasn't sure if it would damage it or not so can't answer that. But, things that work really well for me are soaking in either vodka, vinegar, lemon juice and I'm told using mustard as if it was a soap and cleaning the tank with it works, but I haven't tried that yet. It's said to not leave any mustard taste after a thorough rinse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Anyone know if it's possible to clean a clearomizer in boiling water if the inner coil is removed or would it damage it?

I have a Kanger EVOD 2 clearomizer with detachable coil and have been testing a lot of different liquids in it over the lads two weeks and because of this the clearomizer is saturated in many different liquids which is preventing a proper taste being produced from any new liquid i put in it!!

If I remove the coil, is it ok to steep in boiling water to clean it or is there any interior elements that would be damaged from doing this?

Thanks

IMO unscrew coil & I would suggest hot water rather than boiling.

Thanks. I removed the coil and steeped the clearomizer in warm water with a tiny drop of fairly washing up liquid for a few minutes, washed it under the kitchen tap after, dried it and replaced the coil...the liquid i put in after the clean tastes nice and potent now like it should without any other taste from older liquids coming through so I'd call it a success.

I may actually use vodka the next time as it would probably sterlise it a bit more than water with fairy.

Washing up liquid and hot water is usually grand for me but menthol really benefits from the others I said. You get a bottle of vodka in Aldi or Lidl for about 12.50 and the brand makes no odds to a tank!

Does anyone know if there's a discount code for E-smoke Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

ceekay74 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's a discount code for E-smoke Ireland?

boards for 10% off over €20

Thanks Bill :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I got this message by email,I have put it below in case some of you didn't get the message.

About ezSmoke Loyalty Points Programme We have launched a new Loyalty Points / Reward Scheme.

Earn 1 Loyalty Point for each €10.00 spent on products (excluding shipping).

One loyalty point is worth €0.50

To use your Loyalty Points, simply login to your account, and go to "My Loyalty Points".

In this section you will see the total of your Loyalty Points, broken down by order. You can convert your Loyalty Points into a Voucher / Discount Code at any time, but you may prefer to let them build up and use them at a later date.

There is no expiry date on your Loyalty Points, but once converted into a Voucher, the Voucher must be used within 12 months. read more}

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Quick shout-out for a new Irish site, Very Vape. This has just launched but will be a searchable index of products and where you can buy them. Should prove to be a helpful resource as it gets bigger. I've also added a link in the original post.

Advertisement