Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

Finally splashed the cash & got myself an istick 30w & nautilis mini. (My thanks to Dr Bill for the esmoke discount code).

All good so far with some mothers milk in the tank. I have it set on the 3rd largest air hole & on 15w.

Am I right in thinking I shouldn't go above 20w? I think I read that somewhere.

Also, am I likely to have any issues if I use the istick with a Kanger T3S tank? It has a single coil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

ceekay74 wrote: »
    Finally splashed the cash & got myself an istick 30w & nautilis mini. (My thanks to Dr Bill for the esmoke discount code).

All good so far with some mothers milk in the tank. I have it set on the 3rd largest air hole & on 15w.

Am I right in thinking I shouldn't go above 20w? I think I read that somewhere.

Also, am I likely to have any issues if I use the istick with a Kanger T3S tank? It has a single coil.

None at all, provided you dial down the watts. You won't like the T3s now that you have the nautilus though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭moonboy52

I personally never go above 11w on the istick20. It did run a little hot and was fixed on the 30w, so 15w sounds just about right ceekay74.

the 30w can fire from 0.4Ω-5Ω, so no problems with the Kanger T3S (not used it myself though)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Irun all my T3s's on ego c twists at 4.2w

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

What do you think is the highest I could go?

I think Google answered this for me...

"But with a 1.8ohm coil I usually only vape it between 3.3v and 3.6v, they are designed for lower voltages and going above their recommended voltage drastically shortens their life span."

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/ruined-kanger-t3-clearomizer-coil-1-8ohms.370448/

So I've a 1.8ohm coil in the T3S, so 7.6w max. I think!

• Advertisement

ceekay74 wrote: »
    What do you think is the highest I could go?

Probably around 8 watts.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭subscriber

I'm in the market for a new battery as my basic one died today after only approx 3 weeks use, not sure what brand it was but it was only a 900mh one that cost 18 euros from a local shop.

I was thinking of buying a kanger kbox mini, not because it's a mod but more generally because i think it would be more reliable and robust and last a longer time, but am wondering if I would need a new type of clearomizer or if the basic clero I have at the moment will fit it??

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

subscriber wrote: »
    I'm in the market for a new battery as my basic one died today after only approx 3 weeks use, not sure what brand it was but it was only a 900mh one that cost 18 euros from a local shop.

I was thinking of buying a kanger kbox mini, not because it's a mod but more generally because i think it would be more reliable and robust and last a longer time, but am wondering if I would need a new type of clearomizer or if the basic clero I have at the moment will fit it??

Thanks

The kbox needs a separate not included battery, save yourself the hassle and get a 30w iStick.

The iStick will come with an adapter to fit the clearo you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭subscriber

EGriff wrote: »
    The kbox needs a separate not included battery, save yourself the hassle and get a 30w iStick.

The iStick will come with an adapter to fit the clearo you have.

Thanks for the reply....is there any major difference between the istick and the kbox mini in terms of downfalls for either? I see there similarly priced..both about 33 quid.

If i do decide to update my clero sometime in the future to a larger tank, I presume there'll be no issues with compatability if it includes an adapter?

Thanks for the reply....is there any major difference between the istick and the kbox mini in terms of downfalls for either? I see there similarly priced..both about 33 quid.

If i do decide to update my clero sometime in the future to a larger tank, I presume there'll be no issues with compatability if it includes an adapter?

The kbox needs a battery, which will cost you an extra 8-9 euros.

If you are moving on from a standard ego battery, the istick is absolutely perfect.

• Advertisement

There's only two types of connection on the tanks, 510 and ego. The iStick takes a 510 connection and comes with an ego adapter in the box so you're covered for everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Another Irish website to recommend.....

Irishvape.com

Great customer support and a very speedy delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

http://www.joyetech.co.uk/

have a clearance sale with up to 75% discount at the moment

JH_raheny wrote: »
    http://www.joyetech.co.uk/

have a clearance sale with up to 75% discount at the moment

Wasn't their website security really dodgy? I heard dozens of people who ordered off the US site had their card details stolen.

I'm not sure about the UK site.

AFAIK that had something to do with company providing the transaction services and was rectified and everyone compensated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Oh jeebus, I might jump on that one. White I think, no black ohhhh

Didihno wrote: »
    Oh jeebus, I might jump on that one. White I think, no black ohhhh

There was black too, look again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

JH_raheny wrote: »
    There was black too, look again
    You misunderstood me then, I am undecided on which colour!
    Black, no, white, no, black and so on....

Actually, the comma helps!

Either way this is the V1, the next rev will have spring loaded pin....allegedly.

• Advertisement

Just get one of each then :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Any discount codes for cloudhousevapor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

moleyv wrote: »
    Any discount codes for cloudhousevapor?

POV15 for 15% off

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭moeblogs

Cloudhouse Vapor
    In celebration of July 4th, Sidewalk Egg Frying Day, all juice is 22% off from now through July 5th. Use coupon code "sidewalkegg" for your discount.

We will also have random hardware deals throughout the week so keep your eyes open for some amazing deals.

moeblogs wrote: »
    Cloudhouse Vapor
    In celebration of July 4th, Sidewalk Egg Frying Day, all juice is 22% off from now through July 5th. Use coupon code "sidewalkegg" for your discount.

We will also have random hardware deals throughout the week so keep your eyes open for some amazing deals.

Is that off all juice ? Even the 250 ml bottles?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Is that off all juice ? Even the 250 ml bottles?

The code removed 22% from my entire order :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I was going to order a load of stuff last night off CHV. Glad I waited!!

LazyPicti wrote: »
    The code removed 22% from my entire order :)

Disgusted I bought 3 bottles the other day. Think il have to get more now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Disgusted I bought 3 bottles the other day. Think il have to get more now :)

Yeah i don't know what it is about these discount codes, i had no intentions of buying a Coolfire 4, Trident RDA some twisted wire and 5 bottles of liquid until i saw that code :), the code made me do it wtf is that all about :p

• Advertisement

Don't get me started on the great offer syndrome lol
    LazyPicti wrote: »
    Yeah i don't know what it is
    about these discount codes, i had no intentions of buying a Coolfire 4, Trident RDA some twisted wire and 5 bottles of liquid until i saw that code :), the code made me do it wtf is that all about :p

Advertisement