Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

they sent me a code...ELIQUIDZINE for 5% off.It might break the Bank

Nice one,all adds up in the end,probably going to check it out later as well, they have a great selection of juice there.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

how long does delivery from CLOUDHSE VAPOUR take?
    put in an order last weekend while the big discount was on.
    it was shipped virtually straight away, and i started tracking a day or two later
    i have no update on tracking site (COLISSIMO) since 6/7/15, saying that my package had left the country.
    i paid for fast shipping as i qualified for free shipping.
    should i worry or does it take longer than five business days?

any thoughts? thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I had a big order sent out last Friday but by standard shipping. Normally takes 4/5 days. But nothing yet.

I'm wondering if the disruption at Calais is still going on. Then again I'm not sure if a package from France to IRL would be going through UK.

I have no tracking to check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

thevaper wrote: »
    it was shipped virtually straight away, and i started tracking a day or two later
    i have no update on tracking site (COLISSIMO) since 6/7/15, saying that my package had left the country.

any thoughts? thanks

Id have expected it by now. Get in contact with Nathan. You'll probably get something extra for free if you express your disappointment! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

thevaper wrote: »

any thoughts? thanks

If you bought it on a weekend,you can be sure it's not at their post office until Mon or Tues,mine normally takes 10 days,I never track,it's like waiting for the kettle to boil,comes quicker when you forget about it :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

If you bought it on a weekend,you can be sure it's not at their post office until Mon or Tues,mine normally takes 10 days,I never track,it's like waiting for the kettle to boil,comes quicker when you forget about it :D:D

should be used to it by now, i suppose
    if i order from fasstech or gearbest i expect to wait up to a month for delivery
    but as France is a hop skip and jump away my shinys would arrive sooner
    ah! well
    cheers for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

Does anyone know where I can buy this e juice online in ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Does anyone know where I can buy this e juice online in ireland?

Just order it on their website and they ship to Ireland. Its good value.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Just order it on their website and they ship to Ireland. Its good value.

I cant as it says "coming soon"

Its a silk cut flavor and the only one I actually like so far.

Ahh, I see it was a 50ml and not available but the other ml's are, cheers.

Invader Mini 600 F 50 W Temperature Control Mod
    Anyone have it ??

• Advertisement

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Invader Mini 600 F 50 W Temperature Control Mod
    Anyone have it ??

I have one ordered Doc,should be here today or tomorrow...

I have one ordered Doc,should be here today or tomorrow...

Was thinking of it myself for the solid build more than anything else,ecigaretteshop.eu have them in stock along with the istick 40w tc unit also. Too much choice out there :rolleyes:

Was thinking of it myself for the solid build more than anything else,ecigaretteshop.eu have them in stock along with the istick 40w tc unit also. Too much choice out there :rolleyes:

I bought another Evic-VT from Esmokeireland.

The invader mini is built for outside use,I only bought one as I don't go out much:D:D:D

I bought another Evic-VT from Esmokeireland.

The invader mini is built for outside use,I only bought one as I don't go out much:D:D:D

It'll last you a lifetime so:D
    You seem to like the evic,would you recommend it as a tc device considering the issues with it?

It'll last you a lifetime so:D
    You seem to like the evic,would you recommend it as a tc device considering the issues with it?

Every TC mod including the SX350 mini M Class TC which is supposed to be the bees knees has more issues than the Evic,I haven't come across any issues yet with the Evic,I have been looking at reviewers videos who have posted in the last few days with their opinions after 6 weeks use & they are all loving it & treating the Evic as their number one mod.
    They have also said that this mod should be recommended to newbie vapors because the menu in the display is so easy to use & it's a big display,even I can see it & that's saying something:D:D
    The Ego One Mega is a brilliant tank,it's defo on par with the Subtank,I have changed my juice 4 times now with the same nickel coil & still giving a great vape,I wont be buying anymore of those coils again because Efag.ie are selling the CLR coils for the Ego One Mega,these coils are specifically for re-building so we can use nickel or kanthal,so we only have to buy a couple these coils that will do us forever,so a big saving there.

Every TC mod including the SX350 mini M Class TC which is supposed to be the bees knees has more issues than the Evic,I haven't come across any issues yet with the Evic,I have been looking at reviewers videos who have posted in the last few days with their opinions after 6 weeks use & they are all loving it & treating the Evic as their number one mod.
    They have also said that this mod should be recommended to newbie vapors because the menu in the display is so easy to use & it's a big display,even I can see it & that's saying something:D:D
    The Ego One Mega is a brilliant tank,it's defo on par with the Subtank,I have changed my juice 4 times now with the same nickel coil & still giving a great vape,I wont be buying anymore of those coils again because Efag.ie are selling the CLR coils for the Ego One Mega,these coils are specifically for re-building so we can use nickel or kanthal,so we only have to buy a couple these coils that will do us forever,so a big saving there.

I think you've swayed me towards it so,have been between two minds whether to go down the tc route until its perfected but everyone seems happy with the evic above everything else at the moment anyway.
    Just had a look at those CLR coils and your right that is a massive saving when you can rebuild them also.

I think you've swayed me towards it so,have been between two minds whether to go down the tc route until its perfected but everyone seems happy with the evic above everything else at the moment anyway.

I could have saved a fiver buying elsewhere but esmokeireland has a better after sales service & guarantees.
    You can't go wrong with this mod,even if you don't use the TC for a few months,a kanthal set-up works brilliantly & the battery life & the tank,a great device.

Just had a look at those CLR coils and your right that is a massive saving when you can rebuild them also.

Those coils look so easy to do re-builds on,those CLR coils are setup with Titanium,so they can be used as they are until we are ready to use nickel or kanthal with them,we have the choice.

Agree completely. Its great with either the 0.5 or 1.0 ohm coils. Works for Mouth to lung or direct lung hits equally as well.

I haven't tried to rebuild a coil yet but will do so during the week.

If people are prepared to wait for one they are cracking value on fasttech (around €46). I sort of want one in black now as well.

Trond wrote: »
    Agree completely. Its great with either the 0.5 or 1.0 ohm coils. Works for Mouth to lung or direct lung hits equally as well.

If people are prepared to wait for one they are cracking value on fasttech (around €46). I sort of want one in black now as well.

I can't fault the evic,not even a little bit,I tried to order those CLR coils from Efag.ie but their checkout is not working with paypal,I phoned him about it & he will get back to me when he gets home.
    That FT evic is half price,you can't go wrong there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

Just checked and they are 75+ dollars and I googled it and it comes up as 65+euro?? Is that right

emmisaro wrote: »
    Just checked and they are 75+ dollars and I googled it and it comes up as 65+euro?? Is that right

Think we've crossed wires....I was talking about the new updated Ego One Mega. Its about €76 here so fasttechs €46 is v appealing imo.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10012927/2390805-authentic-joyetech-ego-one-mega-2600mah

The Evic works out at just under €68 euro from fasttech and its around €90 from Irish websites....

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Grougy

The Evic works out at just under €68 euro from fasttech and its around €90 from Irish websites....

I hope is genuine for 68 eur :)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

Think we've crossed wires....I was talking about the new updated Ego One Mega. Its about €76 here so fasttechs €46 is v appealing imo.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10012927/2390805-authentic-joyetech-ego-one-mega-2600mah

Oh OK thanks :)

Grougy wrote: »
    I hope is genuine for 68 eur :)

The term to look out for on both Fasttech and Gearbest is "styled". That means they are clones.

For example Ego One Styled Atomizer, $30

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10012927/2440510-joyetech-ego-one-styled-2200mah-rechargeable

as opposed to the real one which is worded with Authentic

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10012927/2390804-authentic-joyetech-ego-one-mega-2600mah

Whatever about cloned Mods or tanks in my experience fake coils are the biggest waste of time out there. Poxy tasting, probably dangerous as well. Some really bad Kanger and Aspire copies out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Grougy

that was sarcasm :) no way genuine evic vt will cost 68 eur. Small chinese hands can make copy of everything :) 1:1 copy even scratch code..etc

Grougy wrote: »
    that was sarcasm :) no way genuine evic vt will cost 68 eur. Small chinese hands can make copy of everything :) 1:1 copy even scratch code..etc

Id be pretty certain that it is the genuine article personally.

Anything Ive bought from them over the last 18months that was listed as genuine was the proper version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

heres a weird question may be out there or may warrent a thread of its own but here goes.

My partners sister is travelling through Asia (not into China though) mainly through Thailand. She doesnt vape but has asked me to send her links of stuff she could pick up cheap over there. Does anyone know if vaping stuff including mods and the likes are easy to get over there?

Just want to give e-smokeireland the thumbs up, 2 day delivery, good communication, very happy with them.

• Advertisement

Just want to give e-smokeireland the thumbs up, 2 day delivery, good communication, very happy with them.

+1 on that, they always provide a great service and a great after sale service also.

Advertisement