Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Saw a post on Facebook that the minimum spend is increasing from 20 to 50 for the 10% discount but they are starting a loyalty points scheme and will have special discount days throughout the year.
    They're extending the opening hours for the Palmerstown shop as well

Not yet at least, I bought 2 bottles of Game of Clouds, which came to 30.50 inc p&p, the code worked just fine. Dropped it to €27 all in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Yesterday,I was disappointed that they run out of 6mg Nut Juice

I was thinking they were due a new batch. The last 4 I bought were v dark.

I find the 6mg takes a lot longer to steep properly and often when new is nearly different colour to the 12mg. A far lighter shade...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Found a discount code for Fasttech ( RMBBUST ) gets you 5 % off. Valid until end of the month. Used it myself a few days ago, worked a treat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

Ordered the Wismec Presa Bundle from Joyetech this morning

20% off with "SUMMER20" discount code

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

Hi, is there a discount code for cloudhouse at the moment?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

ceekay74 wrote:
    Hi, is there a discount code for cloudhouse at the moment?

Pov15 for juice only I think or concentrates

• Registered Users Posts: 8 emmajojo

I bought istick 40w and kanger subtank mini from efun.top , authentic and best price with fastest delivery time :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

emmajojo wrote: »
    I bought istick 40w and kanger subtank mini from efun.top , authentic and best price with fastest delivery time :D

Did you receive it or you picked the fastest delivery,let us know either way,anyone else bought from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Did you receive it or you picked the fastest delivery,let us know either way,anyone else bought from them.

Hiya Dipper - Emmajojo has posted a number of efun.top related items in various threads over the last couple of days.
    Not to say that I haven't come across this website before but....

• Registered Users Posts: 8 emmajojo

lol, vapingcheap refers many stores like this...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Hi,

Does anyone know of any codes for republic of vape? Just going to get a kanger subox kit and some five pawns juices, unfortunately they're out of the castle long 12mg at the moment...

Hi, I am going to buy (in the next few minutes) a kanger subox mini and some five pawns juices from republic of vape, does anyone know of any codes for the site?

Thanks,

M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Hi, I am going to buy (in the next few minutes) a kanger subox mini and some five pawns juices from republic of vape, does anyone know of any codes for the site?

Thanks,

M.

If you're looking for castle long (nice stuff by the way) you could try Cigatec in Dun Laoghaire, they stock the five pawns range.

The old saying about about getting what you pay for certainly applies to five pawns.

If you're looking for castle long (nice stuff by the way) you could try Cigatec in Dun Laoghaire, they stock the five pawns range.

The old saying about about getting what you pay for certainly applies to five pawns.

Thanks Fred,

I actually found them earlier but they out of stock of the castle Long and most others, looks like they're running the stock down too as a lot of it is on offer.

I used Republic of vape last week to get some castle long and the speed of service was great I just thought of doing a €100+ order it would be handy if they have a code.

And yes the castle long is very nice I'm going to try some other five pawns too as well as manabush if they get it in stock soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Thanks Fred,

I actually found them earlier but they out of stock of the castle Long and most others, looks like they're running the stock down too as a lot of it is on offer.

I used Republic of vape last week to get some castle long and the speed of service was great I just thought of doing a €100+ order it would be handy if they have a code.

And yes the castle long is very nice I'm going to try some other five pawns too as well as manabush if they get it in stock soon.

UK ecigstore has a five pawns sale on st the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Well, in way yeah.
    Their juices are certainly very nice indeed.
    I have Gambit and Castle Long.
    They are very tasty and well presented, but worth the price tag?
    I'd be sure and build a higher ohm coil so as not to burn through the juice too quickly. The thought of chucking this stuff into a subtank and saying bye bye to €30 galls me!

Sale section at esmokeireland is worth a look. Discount code boards also works on sale items.

For anyone using Cloudhouse

We are getting very close to the big move to Berlin! If everything goes as scheduled we will be in our new office on September 21st. I want to warn everyone that the site will likely be down for 2-3 days to allow us to get everything set up in our new home.

One other change, we will be eliminating 24mg as an option for juice and base. We will offer up to 18mg for all mixed juice and up to 20mg for base liquids. A new country brings new restrictions, unfortunately.

On a positive note, our shipping prices will drop and shipping speeds should improve significantly. We will be offering Deutsche Post and DHL shipping options, and every package will include tracking!

10soitis for 10 per cent off at republic of vape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Whats a good source of 100% organic liquid ?. Im ordering my first vape tomorrow (Eleaf iStick 20W with Aspire Nautilus Mini Kit) and been looking around for liquids, PG free with organic flavorings. I've had a look at these 2 sites "purestvapours.co.uk" and "vapegreen.co.uk".. They any good ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Whats a good source of 100% organic liquid ?. Im ordering my first vape tomorrow (Eleaf iStick 20W with Aspire Nautilus Mini Kit) and been looking around for liquids, PG free with organic flavorings. I've had a look at these 2 sites "purestvapours.co.uk" and "vapegreen.co.uk".. They any good ?

The Nautilus may have a have a hard time with 100% VG juices and you may need a tank with more open juice channels. The more recent subtank devices may work better. This is more of a warning and depending on how the juice has been made, ie using distilled water to improve viscosity, will affect how a tank can handle a thick juice.

I'm not totally convinced by organic when it comes to e-liquids with the exception of tobacco plant extracts and pesticide residues. I would like to know the exact chemical breakdown of a liquid to make a judgement. An issue with extracted flavours is the uncontrolled nature of the resulting chemical make-up and the oils/alcohols used for the extraction itself. Man made flavours should conform to an exact chemical make up without anything but the exact aromatic molecules needed to reproduce a certain flavour and this should stay consistent batch to batch. The problem for the discerning vaper is getting this info and we have to rely on vendors claims that something contains or does not contain X.

Looking at those sites you posted I would go with Vapegreen vendor as they look like they're using producers that use organic grown plants for flavour extraction and give info on the extraction process etc.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you get on with going this direction.

8mm wrote: »
    The Nautilus may have a have a hard time with 100% VG juices and you may need a tank with more open juice channels. The more recent subtank devices may work better. This is more of a warning and depending on how the juice has been made, ie using distilled water to improve viscosity, will affect how a tank can handle a thick juice.

I'm not totally convinced by organic when it comes to e-liquids with the exception of tobacco plant extracts and pesticide residues. I would like to know the exact chemical breakdown of a liquid to make a judgement. An issue with extracted flavours is the uncontrolled nature of the resulting chemical make-up and the oils/alcohols used for the extraction itself. Man made flavours should conform to an exact chemical make up without anything but the exact aromatic molecules needed to reproduce a certain flavour and this should stay consistent batch to batch. The problem for the discerning vaper is getting this info and we have to rely on vendors claims that something contains or does not contain X.

Looking at those sites you posted I would go with Vapegreen vendor as they look like they're using producers that use organic grown plants for flavour extraction and give info on the extraction process etc.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you get on with going this direction.

I ending up ordering lastnight from IrishVape, went with istick 20w & Nautilus Mini, and got liquid from the same place, went with "Velvet Cloud" juice, specifically this one, http://irishvape.com/product/velvet-cloud-blue-beard-tobacco/?v=d2cb7bbc0d23

But yeah, its kind of worrying whats really in all this stuff when you start to do alittle research, specially when your trying to quit tobacco and not trying to replace it with some other unknown.

Hopefully the liquid will be usable in that device, if not ill have to upgrade sooner than later. Ill let you all know how it goes.

Cheers

ps
    ill bookmark that vapegreen site too, thanks. And i emailed FlavourArtUK yesterday asking if they used and of the dodgy stuff like, Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Acetoin, etc. and got this response,

"None of the FlavourArt flavourings on this UK website use Diacetyl, Acetoin, or Acetyl Propionyl, refined sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, sweeteners, or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians, and vegans."

Sounds good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Just a Rant...
    Water off a ducks back for me that all this & that is bad for you,over many years I have been told not to use butter,eggs,whole milk & lard to just mention a few,they are all bad for your health,I have put up with all this schit for years & now they tell me that those few I mentioned are good for you now,it's all about money,so in my opinion,I don't care,any free liquid with bad schit in it,please send it on to me :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Just a Rant...
    Water off a ducks back for me that all this & that is bad for you,over many years I have been told not to use butter,eggs,whole milk & lard to just mention a few,they are all bad for your health,I have put up with all this schit for years & now they tell me that those few I mentioned are good for you now,it's all about money,so in my opinion,I don't care,any free liquid with bad schit in it,please send it on to me :D:D:D

And if you aren't a fan of the flavours, I'll take them.
    As you said, the government and whoever else are always "discovering" that things we have been using and/or consuming for years are suddenly bad for us. It's all a crock of s*** so we stop using those products and buy the new "healthier" versions that they have just come out with.

Think about it. If these things were really bad for us as they claim, surely they would take them off the market until they adapted them to be healthier, or just take them off the market once the newer improved healthy versions are released.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Dr Bill wrote: »
    10soitis for 10 per cent off at republic of vape.
    :D
    Really loving their Irish slant on everything, great marketing altogether, so-it-is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Just a Rant...

Yeah I hear you... This may seem like a new revelation about fats in the diet not causing disease but it's been know about for years, decades even. Still for much of anything the poison is in the dose.

Back on the vapour trail I wouldn't be too concerned about what is in the juice at least short term and as an alternative to smoking it's all gravy.

Just as I want to see ingredients and nutritional info on food labelling I also want to see the exact chemical contents of an e-liquid. I have the right to make an informed decision on what I consume and how much of it.

Just a Rant...

Lol, you have a point. One year scientists are saying tea is good for you and coffee is bad, then literally the following year or 2 later they change their minds and reverse it... But keep in mind this stuff will enter your bloodstream through your lungs, where as your stomach acids will break it down. Im not sure how it all works, but i've read they are 2 very different ways of inducing these chemicals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Anyone have a discount code for Vapourpal?

J Mysterio wrote:
    Anyone have a discount code for Vapourpal?

Try MKC1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Try MKC1

Tried that one... No joy!

Cheers.

Advertisement