Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

@Soundman: thanks,,,,,,,, 7 flavours +the 3 basics, that's a tall order, will have to hire a chemist and make up a batch of a few gallons.

Must be lazier ways of getting for less?????????????? I paid €15 for not sure 12 or 16ml.

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

ecirette have 50% off all liquids in stock. Has anyone tried the Halo menthol-ice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Plascebo wrote: »
    ecirette have 50% off all liquids in stock. Has anyone tried the Halo menthol-ice?

Stattqualm SQuape for €155 :eek: Id say they've sold about 2 of them in the last year.

Ive heard Halo are generally v good juices but haven't tried them personally. Some good value there otherwise. I know a good few fans of the Liqua range especially their tobaccos, @€;5.50 for 30ml id say they'll sell out in no time....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Great deal on the Halo liquids.

Great opportunity for fans of theirs to stock up!

I'd buy a lot myself only i've basically hammered my account this month :(

Still... Spent €15 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Trond wrote: »
    Ive heard Halo are generally v good juices but haven't tried them personally. Some good value there otherwise.
    J Mysterio wrote: »
    Great deal on the Halo liquids. Great opportunity for fans of theirs to stock up! I'd buy a lot myself only i've basically hammered my account this month :( Still... Spent €15 :)

What's the PG/VG ratio of the Halo liquid? I can't find it on Ecirette's site nor the Halo site so I'd be grateful for any information, thanks.

• Advertisement

bagels wrote: »
    What's the PG/VG ratio of the Halo liquid? I can't find it on Ecirette's site nor the Halo site so I'd be grateful for any information, thanks.

They don't actually reveal the exact ratio which is a bit odd imo.

The consensus is they are a good bit heavier on the PG side but differ from individual juice to juice. So something like 60/40 PG/VG or 70/30 PG/VG

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Still looking for Innokin iSub G Coilheads iuf anyone knows of a B/M store?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

They don't actually reveal the exact ratio which is a bit odd imo.

The consensus is they are a good bit heavier on the PG side but differ from individual juice to juice. So something like 60/40 PG/VG or 70/30 PG/VG

much appreciated, thanks Trond

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

I see thebestshop has a lot of liquids at half price -diablo, suicide bunny, ripe vapes and more. Delighted just got some of my favourite (VCT)for a tenner a pop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭morritty

Stattqualm SQuape for €155 :eek: Id say they've sold about 2 of them in the last year.

Ive heard Halo are generally v good juices but haven't tried them personally. Some good value there otherwise. I know a good few fans of the Liqua range especially their tobaccos, @€;5.50 for 30ml id say they'll sell out in no time....

Was in there today, some lad got i think for his dad a squape, a provari p3 and a nightmare charger with some juices,wire and cotton came to over 400 quid :eek::eek: i know i've spend a fair few quid i don't think i could fork that much out for a squape and a provari.... anyways back on topic yeah all juices are 50% off in store and online.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

bd2012 wrote: »
    I see thebestshop has a lot of liquids at half price -diablo, suicide bunny, ripe vapes and more. Delighted just got some of my favourite (VCT)for a tenner a pop!

Bart is giving it away!

8 bottles of quality juice, delivered for €70!

Bart is giving it away!

Wonder how long this will last... I'm paid on Fri :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Bart is giving it away!

I got a bottle of fight your fate and I picked up some of their house juice too, the new flavours sound nice.

Not to wreck your buzz but I found Fight your Fate pretty dissapointing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Not to wreck your buzz but I found Fight your Fate pretty dissapointing.

I find most of the €20 a bottle stuff I've tried disappointing tbh, but worth a try at half price.

ESI have a load of american juices down to half price now too, got 4 bottles from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I got some Hold Fast Vapors from ESI couple of weeks ago. Got Jaws (gob stopper) and Davey Jones Locker (exotic fruits).

Great quality, 8.5/10. I'll be ordering more now with that discount.

Jeez, its half price mania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

Thanks for the tip. Have stocked up on Tribeca.

Haven't tried Menthol Ice but do like Sub-Zero.

Jeez, its half price mania.

Its a mad bit alright. I wonder what prompted all these sales? I know in the UK every month or so they have a vendors day (usually on a Sunday) with a lot of decent discounts.

Just picked up a bottle of The Milk from ESI for €11.99. I reckon Dr. Bill bought all the lower nic bottles, they only had 12mg left! Couldn't leave it at that price though....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Its a mad bit alright. I wonder what prompted all these sales?

They're preparing for the TPD coming into effect, getting rid of all the American juices as they don't comply with the incoming regulations.

• Advertisement

grindle wrote: »
    They're preparing for the TPD coming into effect, getting rid of all the American juices as they don't comply with the incoming regulations.

Ah ok makes sense so....Not bothered long term myself as Im not too far away from vaping homemade juice full time. Id imagine it'll see prices rise for "premium juices".

I know House of Liquid were the first UK vendor to change their bottles size and packaging to comply. Id imagine its cost them a lot of business over the last year. Their new bottles are amazingly crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

If the TPD is enforced then it will kill the current market and change vaping as we know it. The on-going evolution of vape products will be reduced to a hands off cigarette like experience. Big tobacco must be rubbing their collective mits with glee.

V-Day 20th May 2016

The maximum size of refill containers of nicotine containing liquid is 10ml.

Say goodbye to “normal” size containers and buying in larger sizes to reduce cost. Apparently this is to reduce the chance of accidental poisoning although you can still buy a 2 litre bottle of lemon bleach from your supermarket.

Maximum size of cartridges or tanks do no exceed 2ml.

This means the end of large tanks that many people now use. It is hard to see any justification to support this restriction.

Maximum nicotine strength of e-liquid is 20mg

No more 24mg strength – the high strength that a lot of people start off with to transition from tobacco. Apparently again due to poisoning concerns which have been proven to be totally false.

Electronic cigarettes must provide a consistent dose of nicotine.

How this is interpreted could make or break e-cigs. No current device can provide a consistant dose as you can draw for as little or as long or as hard as you want. Not even tobacco cigarettes have to comply to this unworkable requirement.

E-cigs and refill containers must have a mechanism to ensure leak free refilling.

Again how this is interpreted will determine how damaging it will be. No current system can ensure leak free refilling as this is largely down to the user. Although why this should be an issue is unknown, any e-cig user is used to a little bit of leaking and learns how to deal with it.

If a “competent authority” believes any product may present a health risk they may be prohibited.

If 3 member states prohibit a product this can then be extended to all EU member states, in other words a blanket wide EU ban.

On top of the restrictions on products there is plenty of unnecessary red tape and requirements for manufacturers and distributors to comply with.
    Anyone manufacturing or selling e-cigs must notify and submit information to their member state for each and every product, or product variation that they wish to sell. This includes ingredients lists, detailed emissions data, toxicological data, information on nicotine doses and absorption data, opening and refilling mechanisms and production processes for every single product variation that they wish to sell. Every year data on sales volumes, product types, consumer preferences and surveys must be submitted to member states. This will only increase cost which will ultimately have to be passed on to the consumer making e-cigs less attractive.

The state of half of those proposals. Clueless stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

Well i've purchased a few bell styled plastic tanks for my subtank ,rebuild them and i make all my own juices.

So i suppose all the DIY enthusiasts won't be to affected.

My main worry would be purchasing 100ml bottles of nicotine.

They can't stop us ordering from fasttech , can they???

basamin wrote: »

Impossible for them to check even 10% of all packages coming through, especially packages labelled incorrectly, aka all of them if they do become very stringent.

"Oh look, another bottle of lube/massage oil - Ireland's really liberated nowadays. Good."

basamin wrote: »
    Well i've purchased a few bell styled plastic tanks for my subtank ,rebuild them and i make all my own juices.

So i suppose all the DIY enthusiasts won't be to affected.

Even if they do the likes of Gearbests EU warehouse will fill the void if required. Id say we'll see more of them in future as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

dohouch wrote: »
    Menthol products will be banned from 2020

Why in the actual f*ck?

I also hate this:
    12.5g & 25g loose tobacco products will be banned as the minimum weight will be 30g

Yeah, because that's what was stopping people. People saw the extra few grams and they were all "F*ck it, better stop smoking..."

Grow up EU. Jesus Christ. It's actually as if they handed their health department over to a severely retarded 30-yr-old by force.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

grindle wrote: »
    Yeah, because that's what was stopping people. People saw the extra few grams and they were all "F*ck it, better stop smoking..."

Grow up EU. Jesus Christ. It's actually as if they handed their health department over to a severely retarded 30-yr-old by force.

I'd say it is the usual story actually. They know the majority of people will keep smoking even if they up the prices, so by getting rid of smaller packets, they are forcing people to pay up big each time, and with people buying the larger packets, they are more likely to smoke more because it is there, meaning they will buy more, more often.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Vape escape are having a 40% discount on everything they sell.

Advertisement