Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

LazyPicti wrote: »
    Vape escape are having a 40% discount on everything they sell.

They don't sell mods overseas due to air freight restrictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Plascebo wrote: »
    They don't sell mods overseas due to air freight restrictions?

ah crap, how did you find that out, i was going to buy a Wismec Presa.

I have only bought juice and concentrates from them and they all shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

I have only bought juice and concentrates from them and they all shipped.

Was looking at that myself (only €25 on gearbest now). If you click into the mod it is in small print at the bottom of the page.

Plascebo wrote: »
    Was looking at that myself (only €25 on gearbest now). If you click into the mod it is in small print at the bottom of the page.

I see it now, bummer lol.First time i have seen that on any site.I'll have a look on gearbest then ty.

Pick n Mix are also having a 30% sale on there nicotine and you can still use the code PICK10 a further 10% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

I see it now, bummer lol.First time i have seen that on any site.I'll have a look on gearbest then ty.

Pick n Mix are also having a 30% sale on there nicotine and you can still use the code PICK10 a further 10% off.

You shhould be able to orderr using parcel motel.

• Advertisement

Another good sale to check out.
    Abstractvape selling all 30ml bottles for a tenner.
    Some lovely high end juices (Peachy Fields - nom nom)
    Nice reductions on their Wooden Stands as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Their vape swag range is class too :D

Their vape swag range is class too :D

Yep. I'm partial to a little Biker Snout every now and again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭sangsung

What a bloody ripoff, even with the discount!

sangsung wrote: »
    What a bloody ripoff, even with the discount!

€38 ain't to bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

What's with the discounts/sales everywhere at the moment?
    Not that I'm complaining, just curious why there's so many half price liquids and reduced price hardware out there at the moment! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

What's with the discounts/sales everywhere at the moment?
    Not that I'm complaining, just curious why there's so many half price liquids and reduced price hardware out there at the moment! :)

This explains why :mad:

8mm wrote: »
    If the TPD is enforced then it will kill the current market and change vaping as we know it. The on-going evolution of vape products will be reduced to a hands off cigarette like experience. Big tobacco must be rubbing their collective mits with glee.

V-Day 20th May 2016

The maximum size of refill containers of nicotine containing liquid is 10ml.

Say goodbye to “normal” size containers and buying in larger sizes to reduce cost. Apparently this is to reduce the chance of accidental poisoning although you can still buy a 2 litre bottle of lemon bleach from your supermarket.

Maximum size of cartridges or tanks do no exceed 2ml.

This means the end of large tanks that many people now use. It is hard to see any justification to support this restriction.

Maximum nicotine strength of e-liquid is 20mg

No more 24mg strength – the high strength that a lot of people start off with to transition from tobacco. Apparently again due to poisoning concerns which have been proven to be totally false.

Electronic cigarettes must provide a consistent dose of nicotine.

How this is interpreted could make or break e-cigs. No current device can provide a consistant dose as you can draw for as little or as long or as hard as you want. Not even tobacco cigarettes have to comply to this unworkable requirement.

E-cigs and refill containers must have a mechanism to ensure leak free refilling.

Again how this is interpreted will determine how damaging it will be. No current system can ensure leak free refilling as this is largely down to the user. Although why this should be an issue is unknown, any e-cig user is used to a little bit of leaking and learns how to deal with it.

If a “competent authority” believes any product may present a health risk they may be prohibited.

If 3 member states prohibit a product this can then be extended to all EU member states, in other words a blanket wide EU ban.

On top of the restrictions on products there is plenty of unnecessary red tape and requirements for manufacturers and distributors to comply with.
    Anyone manufacturing or selling e-cigs must notify and submit information to their member state for each and every product, or product variation that they wish to sell. This includes ingredients lists, detailed emissions data, toxicological data, information on nicotine doses and absorption data, opening and refilling mechanisms and production processes for every single product variation that they wish to sell. Every year data on sales volumes, product types, consumer preferences and surveys must be submitted to member states. This will only increase cost which will ultimately have to be passed on to the consumer making e-cigs less attractive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Trond wrote: »
    This explains why :mad:

Yeah... But there's a while to go yet!

Also, **** that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Also also...

What is the jurisdiction for this? Who enforces it? Is it an EU directive? Will this affect the US/ China? Will you get away with importing stuff? Might have to buy a few vats of PG/VG and freeze them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

I was curious if the TPD was partially responsible, but the fact it's still nearly 9 months away, I wasn't so sure. I've read the suggested regulations before as well and mostly they seem like nonsense to be honest!

e.g. max cartridge sizes, etc - it like going in to your local pub and they tell you - we will sell you a pint bottle, but you'll have to drink it from a 330ml glass... ridiculous stuff, you'd have to question who came up with these regulations. We should get on to Ming :)

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Also also...

What is the jurisdiction for this? Who enforces it? Is it an EU directive? Will this affect the US/ China? Will you get away with importing stuff? Might have to buy a few vats of PG/VG and freeze them!

Apparently it'll be just the nicotine we may need to stock pile. VG & PG cant be classified solely as e cigarette products.

Saw this elsewhere and although its pricy apparently PG based nicotine is best for freezing purposes...

http://piratesvape.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=71_74&product_id=103

Well I'm down to 3mg (down from 18mg) nicotine so by the time this comes I'll just be vapping PG & VG from boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭moeblogs

Cloud house Vapor

We are on schedule to go live first thing in the morning! New staff, new office, and a new coupon code to celebrate all of this...new stuff.

You can use code "cloudhaus" for 20% off on juice from tomorrow morning through 2/10. Thank you, everyone, for your patience during this crazy transition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

moeblogs wrote:
    Cloud house Vapor

We are on schedule to go live first thing in the morning! New staff, new office, and a new coupon code to celebrate all of this...new stuff.

You can use code "cloudhaus" for 20% off on juice from tomorrow morning through 2/10. Thank you, everyone, for your patience during this crazy transition.

Nice oneðŸ‘Â

Anybody use those rubber vape bands? 3rd glass tank has cracked on me. Think it's time to purchase one. But where can I buy them? Everyone I've seen online has some retarded vape quote on them. Any plain ones?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Anybody use those rubber vape bands? 3rd glass tank has cracked on me. Think it's time to purchase one. But where can I buy them? Everyone I've seen online has some retarded vape quote on them. Any plain ones?

I have one I could spare if you are in Dublin? Or alternatively if you buy Zombie e-juice you get one free with each bottle. Haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I use black rubber O-Rings which I purchased from a hardware store,I bought a bunch of them,all different sizes to fit various tanks,my subtank has fallen many times & no impact on the glass,only on the rubber O-Ring.

Soundman wrote: »
    I have one I could spare if you are in Dublin? Or alternatively if you buy Zombie e-juice you get one free with each bottle. Haha

Feckit, already ordered one off ebay for like 6 feckin euro! No retarded vape quote, just black with a punisher skull. Kind of cool.

Did anybody see that Chinese vape band that says "Vaping FU*K you up!"

I use black rubber O-Rings which I purchased from a hardware store,I bought a bunch of them,all different sizes to fit various tanks,my subtank has fallen many times & no impact on the glass,only on the rubber O-Ring.

I guess you put a few o-rings on the tank? Or is one enough? Kinda strange though. Like a cock ring. As if vape devices aren't phallic enough. I will stick with the bands hehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I guess you put a few o-rings on the tank? Or is one enough? Kinda strange though. Like a cock ring. As if vape devices aren't phallic enough. I will stick with the bands hehe

:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

I was looking to order some stuff from China on AliExpress, not vape gear as such but I was thinking about customs duty and wanted to find out what the limits were. Thought it worth sharing here.

Interesting considering the upcoming TPD with vape gear now a tobacco product. This seems to mean that vat/duty will be payable on any value of item being imported, so no minimum limit.

This is from the revenue site:

C. Consignments of Negligible Value

Consignments not exceeding an intrinsic value of €150 may be imported from outside the EU without payment of Customs Duty. Intrinsic value is the value of the goods alone and does not include insurance and freight). Consignments not exceeding a total customs value of €22 may be imported without payment of VAT. (Customs value is the value of the goods plus insurance and freight (which includes postage costs (CIF value). However, there is no relief (from Customs Duty, Excise Duty, other duties or VAT) under this negligible value provision for importations of tobacco, tobacco products, alcohol products, perfumes or toilet waters irrespective of their value.

Where the Customs Duty on a consignment of goods amounts to less than €10 it will not be collected. Similarly, VAT liability amounting to less than or equal to €6 will not be collected. No similar rule applies in the case of Excise Duty which will always be collected on products liable to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Grougy

15% discount on efag.ie They go for holliday, so all prices 15% down :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

50-60% discount on a lot of concentrates and liquids at:
    http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/

JH_raheny wrote: »
    50-60% discount on a lot of concentrates and liquids at:
    http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/

They close down tomorrow week. Theres f*ck all stock left now but still its incredible value getting capella concentrates for under €2

Pity I hit them hard when they had 30% off but I suppose I did manage to get all of what I wanted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Trond wrote: »
    They close down tomorrow week. Theres f*ck all stock left now but still its incredible value getting capella concentrates for under €2

I got a load of stuff today, maybe I was just lucky some of the stuff I wanted what was what they still had in stock

Advertisement