Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I got a load of stuff today, maybe I was just lucky some of the stuff I wanted what was what they still had in stock

Last time I looked all the Flavour Art stuff was gone and most of the TFA. There was still a good few Capella left. Given they are around €5 each here with ESI I think we all did v well.

Im having a monster mixing session on Sunday morning. Bought the last brand name juices i'll buying today. Im near enough with a few recipes now so gona try refine them somewhat and work on a few new ones....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Just wanted to post here to say I've never seen better customer service (in ecigs or otherwise) than I've had with E-Smoke Ireland..

Thanks to Paul for going above and beyond :)

I'm not a shill - have posted on here infrequently since I started vaping nearly 3 years ago - I just think great service should be acknowledged..

Support your local vendors folks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Agree with all that,and would say also that all the Irish vendors offer a very good customer service and should be acknowledged for same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

E-smoke are 10/10 if not even better for customer service, go say hello at vapefest they are nice people talking to in real life as well :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Seeing we're having a love-in I'll give a shout out to Best Shop too. Treated me mighty fine when I've had problems and even surprised me with the odd freebee.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Other than buying something obscure or rare, it makes no sense to buy from anyone other than the two listed above. Both are excellent.

Chinese cheap as chips vendors excepted, of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

I find all the main Irish vendors great. Other industries would do well to follow their lead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Just wondering what the story is with the cloudhousevapor points?

I have just placed an order and it said I have so many points, so do points make prizes or what? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Just wondering what the story is with the cloudhousevapor points?

I have just placed an order and it said I have so many points, so do points make prizes or what? lol

You can use the points as a discount off your next order.:)

Dr Bill wrote: »
    You can use the points as a discount off your next order.:)

Ooh goody thanks dr bill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Big thanks to Paul (big fella with beard?) out in ESI for teaching me how to make TC ni200 coils not like an idiot. Working great now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Didihno wrote: »
    Big thanks to Paul (big fella with beard?) out in ESI for teaching me how to make TC ni200 coils not like an idiot. Working great now!

Red head guy? Sounds like Wes. He's the coilmaster out that neck of the woods as far as I am aware.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Soundman wrote: »
    Red head guy? Sounds like Wes. He's the coilmaster out that neck of the woods as far as I am aware.
    Didn't notice colour of his hair, but he refocused my mind on keeping it simple!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Soundman wrote: »

Nope it wasn't Wes

Anybody here used decadent vapours in the uk and do they have a discount code?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Anybody here used decadent vapours in the uk and do they have a discount code?

I get Decadent Vapours concentrates from
    Liberty Flights.

They're great quality.

Sorry, dont have a discount code.

Anyone got a voucher code for picknmixdiy?

Tried "pick10" but it didn't work.

Cheers!

Fasttech 10% discount voucher: "XMAS"

I'd say order this week if you want gear by Xmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Lemon_Drop

I think this is the place to post. But If not will some of the Mods move or delete it please.

The Vaporium

Discount Code CYBERVAPE to get 40%.

Discount code is valid from Midnight on Sunday, and it will be valid for 7 days!

Lemon_Drop wrote: »
    I think this is the place to post. But If not will some of the Mods move or delete it please.

The Vaporium

Discount code is valid from Midnight on Sunday, and it will be valid for 7 days!

Shame they are out of stock on pretty much all hardwar or perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Lemon_Drop wrote: »

The Vaporium

Is it this place you mean http://www.vaporium.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Lemon_Drop

Hi youdipstick,

Yea I'm sorry, I should have put up a link to the site.

http://www.vaporium.eu/

The discount code was on their Facebook page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Couldnt help but notice that 90% of their hardware is 'out of stock'. Coincidence?

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Couldnt help but notice that 90% of their hardware is 'out of stock'. Coincidence?

I've noticed that over the last few months,no restocking at all,maybe shutting down because all their liquids come from the USA in 20 & 30ml bottles,some EU restrictions coming up maybe.
    I live 200metres from their shop but only visited a couple times,I just couldn't afford their prices,mostly high end stuff.

WANT OVER 20% OFF?

USE CODE:cybermad

SALE BEGINS TONIGHT SUNDAY 29/11/2015 AT 10.30PM AND ENDS MIDNIGHT 30/11/2015

Free shipping over €30 http://irishvape.com/advanced-kits-2/?age-verified=83f9df7d8e

WANT OVER 20% OFF?

USE CODE:cybermad

SALE BEGINS TONIGHT SUNDAY 29/11/2015 AT 10.30PM AND ENDS MIDNIGHT 30/11/2015

Free shipping over €30 http://irishvape.com/advanced-kits-2/?age-verified=83f9df7d8e

I tried this at 11.30pm last night and again just now I keep getting a code expired message.

I tried this at 11.30pm last night and again just now I keep getting a code expired message.

I got this through my subscription email,I only read it this morning,try again later or ring them after 9 & mention the emails that was sent out,it wouldn't be a scam email,would it?

I got this through my subscription email,I only read it this morning,try again later or ring them after 9 & mention the emails that was sent out,it wouldn't be a scam email,would it?

I got it the same way as you as I am also subscribed to their list, I only saw it at 11.30 so thought I'd give it a look as it was after 10.30 and it wasn't working then.

Hope it isn't a scam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

They're not a scam website, so I'd doubt it. Would ye not presume 'mistake' rather than 'scam'? What websites are ye using where scams happen more often than mistakes?

• Advertisement

I emailed them and heard back, it's now working 20% off :)

Advertisement