Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

grindle wrote: »
    They're not a scam website, so I'd doubt it. Would ye not presume 'mistake' rather than 'scam'? What websites are ye using where scams happen more often than mistakes?

I'm not blaming the website,it's the other gits using their website,I get scam emails all the time from PayPal & they always confirm that it is a spoof email,if PayPal are being scammed,I'm bloody sure a normal website is easy.
    I know nothing about all this scamming business,all I know is,if it looks dodgy then it is dodgy,as you said,it could be a mistake by Irishvape,wrong code or something else or maybe not...

monkeynuz wrote: »
    I emailed them and heard back, it's now working 20% off :)

That's good news...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The iVape code is definitely working. I took advantage of their 20% on Friday too, got me a bottle of OHW's Rocketman for €56 - 180ml of blueberry yoghurt goodness :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

The iVape code is definitely working. I took advantage of their 20% on Friday too, got me a bottle of OHW's Rocketman for €56 - 180ml of blueberry yoghurt goodness :)

Yes but the one in Friday was a different code I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

monkeynuz wrote:
    Yes but the one in Friday was a different code I think.

Cybermad is giving 20 per cent off now,my poor paypal account can vouch for that.

• Advertisement

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Cybermad is giving 20 per cent off now,my poor paypal account can vouch for that.

I know, that's the one that wasn't working last night but is now.

Decided to give The Dubliner range a try on Esmoke. See how they go. 30% off isn't bad on an already well priced juice.

Tired of spending €20+ per 30 ml, only way it'll change is if we stop spending that ridiculous amount.

Decided to give The Dubliner range a try on Esmoke. See how they go. 30% off isn't bad on an already well priced juice.

Tired of spending €20+ per 30 ml, only way it'll change is if we stop spending that ridiculous amount.

Molly Malone is very nice and I'm not a massive fan of strawberry flavours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Have any of you tried the Spire flavour? Sounds like my kinda thing. I have so much juice lying around now though, shouldn't really buy any more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Docklands is worth a try if you like Breakfasts at Teleos The Milk. It needs a serious steep though. It wasnt great when I first vaped it.

• Advertisement

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Molly Malone is very nice and I'm not a massive fan of strawberry flavours.

Got that one and Temple bar to try out, if they're good I'll try the others :)
    Trond wrote: »
    Docklands is worth a try if you like Breakfasts at Teleos The Milk. It needs a serious steep though. It wasnt great when I first vaped it.

I found the same with the Game of clouds range, needed a few days 'breathing' in the cupboard, then it was fine. I've got loads of Rocketman left to get me by until it steeps a bit at least.

Was going to try the Docklands, but cereal juices can be odd. The last one I got, 'Cerealized' [by grand vapors I think?] , was awful. It was very perfumey, even after a long steep. And the other milkman, not the one hit wonder one, the one in the little white bottle, was bad IMO too. Tasted like sour milk :/
    EGriff wrote: »
    Have any of you tried the Spire flavour? Sounds like my kinda thing. I have so much juice lying around now though, shouldn't really buy any more.

I was tempted, and will try that too if the first 2 are decent. Sharing these ones with the missus, so kept it safe :D

I got them in 3mg, as I am sub-ohm tanking, and the mix is 60/40, where I'd normally use only 70 VG+ at 6mg

Anyone know of any discount codes for IrishVape & Efag.ie

Anyone know of any discount codes for IrishVape & Efag.ie

Boards for Efag

Boards for Efag

Thanks Doc...
    I was looking at the Kooper Plus 200w in Irishvape for €83,Grimm Green was happy,I'll check out another couple of videos & see what they say.

Anyone have a discount code for Cigreen ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

You could give YEAHBABY a try. Can't find any others. Not sure if that code is still active or if it was for just a specific product I'm afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Soundman wrote: »
    You could give YEAHBABY a try. Can't find any others. Not sure if that code is still active or if it was for just a specific product I'm afraid.

Soundman wrote:

Cheers,tried it and no joy I'm afraid.

Crap. Sorry. What are you looking to get?

Wismec Reuleaux RX200

• Advertisement

Soundman wrote:
    Tiny bit cheaper here:

Thanks for that,going to check on those links,have you bought from any of them?

Thanks for that,going to check on those links,have you bought from any of them?

Haven't bought from any, but have heard people mention Noblevaping and Queenofvapes before in regards having purchased from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

I'm curious to see how you guys get on with that much power!

The Wismec Reuleaux is very joytech in it's styling. Did they design the eVics too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

8mm wrote: »

The Wismec Reuleaux is very joytech in it's styling. Did they design the eVics too?

Good spot, I think it's the other way around more Wimsec getting chips and designs from Joyetech.

So far,I've seen 8 videos of the RX200 & all have passed the cotton burn test up to 570F,which is excellent compared to other TC mods & the menu is so easy to do adjustments,just like the VT & VTC mini,where as the Xcube II & other mods like it are too difficult to remember how the settings work.

To be honest 8mm I will never use anything remotely close to 200W,max on a Kanthal coil for me is 40W and 60W on a TC coil.
    What sold the Reuleaux to me was purely the aesthetics and the price,nice bulky mod at a reasonable price and when paired with the Nixon rda will look the
    "dogs undercarriage" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Mr.lollo14

just to let you know, I ordered some stuff from fasttech and I had a very quick delivery here in Dublin, looking for collect my new evic mini this Wednesday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Soundman wrote: »

Once you factor in the exchange rate and postage you'll find Cigreen is probably cheaper as the RX200 includes free registered post - Ecigone ends up being €78 including postage for example.

They're also in stock at Cigreen because I just got the shipping notice for mine;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

BAMVAPING for 5%

Advertisement