Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

lukesmom wrote: »
    Looking for discount code for e-shop.ie???

I use them quite often but never seen a code because they give free shipping...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

jno547 wrote: »
    Nope,not sure if it's in force yet but when Pat Rabbitte was Minister he wanted every device in a home that could broadcast a tv signal to be covered by the licence fee.
    What are these people smoking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Didihno wrote:
    What are these people smoking.

Has to be some of that Wicked stuff!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

anyone know the cheapest place to get subtank mini coils? please and thanks

anyone know the cheapest place to get subtank mini coils? please and thanks

Bestshop 3.50 standard and 3.75 tc

• Advertisement

15 per cent off at the Best Shop using code irishvape till 7th March.

Flash sale at Gearbest, OBS Crius €15.50.

http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_257255.html

Efag now doing TFA concentrates.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

My gearbest order is with Irish customs. Does anyone know how long they keep it for and what they charge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Deag4 wrote:
    My gearbest order is with Irish customs. Does anyone know how long they keep it for and what they charge.

23% if over 22 euro (cost of items and shipping cost is what the 23% is calculated on) and a handling fee. Handling fee for An Post is 7 euro I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

moleyv wrote: »
    23% if over 22 euro (cost of items and shipping cost is what the 23% is calculated on) and a handling fee. Handling fee for An Post is 7 euro I think.

Yup, sounds about right. I had to pay that when a camera flash I ordered was held up. the flash was €50 or so, ended up paying €70. Still cheaper than I would have got one for over here. but it didn't turn out as a juicy a deal as I first though.

Unlucky, they just hold up random stuff it seems, because plenty get stuff through without hassle.

15% off at Efag using code Bunny

Good sale on at Republic of Vape,well worth a look. :)

They have a few things nicely priced on sale, but they should look at some of their newer gear prices. they have the Cleito on there for 35, when it's only 26 in other shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mccard

What liquid, on sale, would you recommend?

noholiday will give 20 per cent off juice and concentrates at Cloudhouse. I think base liquid is included also.

DPD10 will give 10% off at ezsmoke plus any loyalty points you may have.
    Irishvape will give 15% off at the bestshop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Apologies, I havent read the rest of the thread and completly new to this but wanted to say I picked up some stuff last week from vape island on thomas street and the chap serving me was very helpful explaining the different types to me. Previously I used smoke green ego kit(2 in a box) and Im not sure if I got duds but the batteries didnt last any length so I couldnt rely on them to stop smoking completly. Is there any good shops Northside for juice?

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Apologies, I havent read the rest of the thread and completly new to this but wanted to say I picked up some stuff last week from vape island on thomas street and the chap serving me was very helpful explaining the different types to me. Previously I used smoke green ego kit(2 in a box) and Im not sure if I got duds but the batteries didnt last any length so I couldnt rely on them to stop smoking completly. Is there any good shops Northside for juice?

There is one in Northside SC (forget the name, by the escalators), and a kix in Kilbarrack SC. Plus vip stands in Donaghmede SC and pavillions

Cuboid Mini full kit now available at Efag,€62.99 using discount code boards. :)

http://www.efag.ie/joyetech-e-cigarette/501-joyetech-cuboid-mini-80w-tc-full-kit-e-cigarette.html#/95-color-silver

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Plascebo wrote: »
    There is one in Northside SC (forget the name, by the escalators), and a kix in Kilbarrack SC. Plus vip stands in Donaghmede SC and pavillions

The place in Northside is very overpriced, five quid for a nautilus coil, 12.50 for an aspire maxi, 45 for a 20w istick, etc.

Ditto VIP. kix seems fairly okay.

There's also ecirette on Talbot street

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

That's a decent shop of you're in town and need something. One of they guys that works there is very nice, doesn't try and push you to buy stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

The place in Northside is very overpriced, five quid for a nautilus coil, 12.50 for an aspire maxi, 45 for a 20w istick, etc.

Ditto VIP. kix seems fairly okay.

Was there on Saturday and shocked at the prices of their kit, couldn't believe they were selling 20w isticks for that price. However their juice seems reasonably priced with a good selection of flavours.

There is a big flash sale on GB at the moment. Lots of good stuff, theorem 22USD, Griffin 25USD, mad hatter minis 8USD, mad hatter 15USD...

Basically too much to mention, I'm not sure if I could handle waiting for them though.

Everytime I look on Gearbest or FT I fill a basket full of shiny things that I imagine I want ... then I ponder over the delivery times and exit out, lol. If they were faster, and I mean a lot faster, and there was no threat of getting hit by customs, Id buy all my gear on there! But, then they wouldn't be near as cheap. I just opt for speedy delivery over value mostly now.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Everytime I look on Gearbest or FT I fill a basket full of shiny things that I imagine I want ... then I ponder over the delivery times and exit out, lol. If they were faster, and I mean a lot faster, and there was no threat of getting hit by customs, Id buy all my gear on there! But, then they wouldn't be near as cheap. I just opt for speedy delivery over value mostly now.

+1.
    Had $120 worth in Gearbest cart yesterday. Started thinking about customs on an order that size and ended up leaving it all behind.

BUT...
    On Sunday Fasttech have a 1day sale - 15% off your order using the code

LABORDAY

Might have to have a look :-)

Shinobollo wrote:
    BUT... On Sunday Fasttech have a 1day sale - 15% off your order using the code

Ohh yes, roll on Sunday, Jesus, I need to get a life.

Yeah like the rest I didn't end up ordering anything, kept adding to cart and left it all.

I had FT, GB and e-dym open in tabs, trying to order a tonne of stuff at the best price until I just got brain melt.

My essential shopping list right now is 25mm griffin with top air flow, and smok TF G2. If I could get both from one place at a decent price I'd take it.

Thinking of getting a second Koopor Plus too, I love the ramp up settings option. Can really extend battery life, like 50% longer than my cuboid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Big maintenance order on FT for me on Sunday, nothing too exciting boo! - O-Rings, Glass, Drip tips, Wire, maybe another SMPL mod and the Origin Genesis V2 (cheap genny tank as I've not tried this type). May as well save 10 quid and be sorted for diy bits for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

For those not ordering because of customs, can you not just make multiple smaller orders instead?

Advertisement