Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Healthier smoker shops sell cosmic fog too these days. Expensive though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

This is available here now.

http://cigreen.com/en/79-e-juice-diy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

jno547 wrote: »

Yes , yes it is ... and you should see the shocked look on my face, originally I was buying something like that for €10, then I found that exact same brand for €5 from an Irish vendor and I was delighted .....and now I see this . I know where I'll be buying in future .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Nice. Add a bottle of pre made concentrate from pick n mix and you're flying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I wish one of the Irish vendors would match the UK for 72mg nic pricing. They have it the same as P'n'm. Their VG looks decent price though.

[edit] found a huge con, their p&p ... shame

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭chipfox

everythingliquid.co.uk do free shipping over a certain priced order. I got my nic, pg and vg from them

I wish one of the Irish vendors would match the UK for 72mg nic pricing. They have it the same as P'n'm. Their VG looks decent price though.

[edit] found a huge con, their p&p ... shame

Spend €39 and its free delivery within Ireland.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Good god, that cigreen base is extremely cheap!

Spend €39 and its free delivery within Ireland.:)

Aha, that helps a lot alright :)

Seems good quality and produced in Europe.

https://chemnovatic.com/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

Does cigreen stock one litre base? I can only find the 100ml.

11214 wrote: »
    Does cigreen stock one litre base? I can only find the 100ml.

PG and VG available in 1 litre.

http://cigreen.com/en/e-juice-diy/446-propylene-glycol-1-liter.html

http://cigreen.com/en/e-juice-diy/444-vegetable-glycerine-1-liter.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

Thanks, I prefer the 1 litre bottle of 3mg, used to always get it from vapebase when I was making up my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JVu

My apologies if this thread is not for Chinese shops or if someone already posted this (I checked few previous pages and didn't saw anything like this).

But anyways Gearbest is selling the New Reuleaux RX200S for 37,50$ with coupon code: "Eosrew".

Gearbest would be brilliant if not for the long delivery times and chance of customs holding your gear.

A few bits on e-ydm.pl on sale atm, anyone looking for batteries, Sony VTC 5 for less than a fiver a pop:

https://e-dym.pl/gb/promotions/2327-oryginalny.html

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

Today, they started a promotion to celebrate the 7 birthday of the shop E-dym
    https://e-dym.pl/gb/193-7-urodziny-e-dympl

Also when you buy aromas ,you only need to click on a code in the basket.The code is under the basket,and aromas are 30% cheaper

Yeah seen that but didn't really look. AIO for just under €12, that's a steal! few other bargains in there too. I've bought from them a few times in case anyone is wary, they're legit. Delivery usually takes 5-6 days, and will cost you around €6.

I just got what would have cost me almost €60 here for just over 30, inc delivery.

15 per cent off using Irishvape at bestshop till Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Asmodus Minikin on Fasttech

120w

RED I believe is a gloss finish, in stock

Black I believe is the rubberised finish, pre order, no ETA?

Using code MAP - 53.63 USD

Struggling not to order one!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

Discount item: Hcigar VT75 mod

Discount: 15% OFF

Code: VT75

Valid until: June 10, 2016

http://www.vaporwhale.com/hcigar-vt75-evolv-dna-75w-box-mod.html

Sunday Sale!. Up to 15% off at FastTech
    Use Coupon Code: DEALS

Not sure if it's site wide or when it starts/finish but worth a shot maybe.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Sunday Sale!. Up to 15% off at FastTech
    Use Coupon Code: DEALS

Not sure if it's site wide or when it starts/finish but worth a shot maybe.:)

Yeah I think it's on every week, mostly stuff that they haven't been able to shift. I have seen some good deals on there though :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Cigreen are now showing the 1lt 3mg 70vg/30pg for ..................... wait for it .........€25.99 !

On fasttech:

Ijoy tornado nano ~18USD with code MAP. Silver slightly under 18, black slightly over 18USD.

On preorder though, says 4 days but wouldn't be surprised if it was a couple of weeks before being sent.

Got a great review by DJLSB. It has stock coils and a huge RBA. Looks way easier to build on than the full size, 4ml capacity, 24mm. Comes with a clear glass tank and a black glass tank that goes clear when it heats up. Loads of other colours will be available down the line if that appeals.

Given the spectacular flavour from the full size, I'm very hopeful for this tank.

Supposedly very suited to hybrid connections too if that's your thing.

They also have the limitless for like 17 quid too without any codes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭chipfox

Been wanting a new RTA recently. I've been on the TFV4 but wouldn't mind something with a nice deck. Does that Ijoy tornado nano do dual coil?

chipfox wrote:
    Been wanting a new RTA recently. I've been on the TFV4 but wouldn't mind something with a nice deck. Does that Ijoy tornado nano do dual coil?

Yeah it has a pretty big velocity deck in a removable RBA. Worth watching the DJLSB vapes video. It's long but comprehensive.

moleyv wrote: »
    Worth watching the DJLSB vapes video. It's long but comprehensive.

He's certainly not one for holding back on his opinions. He's got Sigelei all up in a tizzy over his 213 review :D

repeatedly calling it a piece of crap, and that is should be named the 155, as that's all it can truly manage. He was issued threat letters supposedly by Sigelei, but they claim it's not from them, someone has been pretending to be a rep for their company. Either way, it's gained a lot of attention

He's certainly not one for holding back on his opinions. He's got Sigelei all up in a tizzy over his 213 review

Yeah I saw that vid when he released it. He didn't hold back, but he is right.

He tested the Koopor Primus a little while back, 300w from three batteries, sounds outrageous, he got it to 296w. And the TC is spectacular, so what they claimed is what you get.

I was considering the 213, or the fuchai version but started seeing lots of complaints a couple weeks back. I never imagined it was as bad as Daniel showed it to be.

There should be a recall really. That's why making things firmware upgradeable is so important, you can send out a fix for most issues as long as not hardware.

I was going to order an IPV 6X that is on preorder, but I'll wait now until its reviewed. And I prob won't order it anyway, have a nice mod in the post on the way from FT today.

• Advertisement

Advertisement