Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

RedDogSix wrote: »
    That shop is actually fairly close to me believe it or not. So I think I'll go with that ELEIF one, the little green one. Does that come in other colours? It says red or black but they don't show pictures so I'm just wondering if the colour option is the actual main part. Not a big fan of that green.

So I was looking at e juices on their website, didn't look at all them but the ones I did were all over 20 quid. But I did see bottles for 3 or so quid other places.

What's the story with coils?

I usually smoke 3-5 a day, so what would that cost me a week on the e cigs?

Cheers.

They only have black,it's all black & no green to be seen:D:D get yourself a couple of spare coils http://e-smokeireland.com/product/eleaf-ic-icare-replacement-coils/ you can charge this icare with any micro usb charger,like your smartphone charger/computer/car or wall charger.

Here are good eliquids...

http://e-smokeireland.com/e-juice/wingnuts-premium-e-liquid/premium-e-liquid/

I love Nut Juice...

smoking about 5 cigs a day,the nicotine strength I would go for is 12mg,should be enough Nic in that for you.
    A 30ml bottle for €12.50 will probably last you 2 to 3 weeks or more,one coil could last you about a month,so it is fairly cheap for you,some days I would use 30ml a day,that's why I mix my own liquid:):)

Try those cheaper bottles of eliquid at the shop,they may suit you,I would keep away from tobacco flavours because they never taste like ciggy's,fruit/bakery or menthol flavours are usually nice,the shop staff will advise you on different liquids...

Good luck with it & come back & tell us how you got on with your new vaping kit...

EGriff wrote: »
    I recommend the iCare too, I have two now and they're all I use, even though I have about a dozen other tanks and bits and bobs.

I was thinking about buying an icare,handy for out & about,do you do MTL or DL & how long would the coil last you...the coils are cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I was thinking about buying an icare,handy for out & about,do you do MTL or DL & how long would the coil last you...the coils are cheap.

I MTL it, have the airflow closed down to 1 hole. Coil lasts a week at least but I'm not vaping a huge amount at work. Be warned the coils spit a good bit when you first fill it but on the second fill it's grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭nuttyboy79

You need so many posts to leave links & photo's,is this the one https://www.electronic-cigarette.ie/e-cig-starter-kit
    E-smokeireland
    28 Palmers Crescent
    Palmerstown
    Dublin 20

That's the business address the shop address is

E-Smokeireland
    Unit 17
    Palmerstown Shopping Centre
    Palmerstown, Dublin 20

• Registered Users Posts: 5 RedDogSix

Alright so I'm gonna go for the iCare, get a couple extra coils and a 30ml bottle, all that should come to about 32 quid. As I said that shop is quite close to me so I'm gonna try head down tomorrow. Will let you know how I get on. Cheers for the help pal!

• Advertisement

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    That's the business address the shop address is

E-Smokeireland
    Unit 17
    Palmerstown Shopping Centre
    Palmerstown, Dublin 20

Thanks for that nutty...

Alright so I'm gonna go for the iCare, get a couple extra coils and a 30ml bottle, all that should come to about 32 quid. As I said that shop is quite close to me so I'm gonna try head down tomorrow. Will let you know how I get on. Cheers for the help pal!

Don't forget to prime your new coil with eliquid before you take a drag,just 4 drops of juice will do,the video shows you how to do it,you only have to do that on brand new coils because dry cotton will burn & the coil will be sh1t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Don't forget to prime your new coil with eliquid before you take a drag,just 4 drops of juice will do,the video shows you how to do it,you only have to do that on brand new coils because dry cotton will burn & the coil will be sh1t.

I wouldn't prime the iCare coils, they are really tiny. Just fill it, put in the coil and let it sit for 10 minutes. If you prime it it will gurgle like mad.

EGriff wrote: »
    I wouldn't prime the iCare coils, they are really tiny. Just fill it, put in the coil and let it sit for 10 minutes. If you prime it it will gurgle like mad.

Thanks for the heads up...

Egriff recommends that the coil is too small to prime,just let it sit in the tank of juice for 10 mins...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 RedDogSix

When you say prime is that where they put a couple drops into the coil to "get it started"?

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mccard

I'm interested in buying the new Telsa Mech mod. A steal at €30:

http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_416101.html

What is the story with gearbest, I'd imagine I would be waiting a good few weeks for delivery? Is there any Irish suppliers selling this?

When you say prime is that where they put a couple drops into the coil to "get it started"?

Yes that's right,usually 4 or 5 drops down the middle of the coil is enough but the icare has a very small coil,EGriff has two of these & he says to just fill the tank & let the coil soak up the liquid for 10 mins before using,he says also,if the coil is primed,it may gurgle for a little while,that gurgling will go away after 5 or 6 vapes,gurgling can happen in any coil if you flood it with juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

mccard wrote: »
    I'm interested in buying the new Telsa Mech mod. A steal at €30:

http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_416101.html

What is the story with gearbest, I'd imagine I would be waiting a good few weeks for delivery? Is there any Irish suppliers selling this?

no screen would put me off,delivery times have got a lot better 7/14 days

i would rather the ipower has a screen,only thing is it would take longer to charge.

http://www.gearbest.com/eleaf-ipower-_gear/

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mccard

Yeah, seems strange to not include a screen but all of the reviews say that you can throw anything at it and it vapes perfect. I kind of like the simplicity of it tbh. I bought a TC mod in the summer but 90% of the features are a total waste of time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

25% off everything in iVape with code:
    Cybercraycray

Code any good for sale items,because there's plenty of them....

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭moeblogs

By popular demand we are having an unplanned Black Friday sale! Use coupon code "blackfriday" for 25% off all juice and concentrates bottled in house. This includes MBV, SnG, Capella, TFA, and Cloudhouse Base. The sale ends at midnight on Saturday, so get your deals while they last

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

The ivape discount code isn't working for me. Is it only tomorrow that it's working for?

BLACK FRIDAY

Hi all! All products from www.perfectvaping.ie get 20% off, expect special products! PS. Code works only when you reached 40 euro in order. Black Friday coupon code: BFRIDAY

https://www.perfectvaping.ie/diy-mixing-supplies/vg-and-pg-and-nicotine.html

• Advertisement

Starting at midnight as we go into Black Friday (25th November) we’re offering up to 20% off our entire range for one day only!

Plus - don’t miss our exclusive Mystery Box promo: grab a box worth up to £150, packed with a surprise selection of vaping essentials.

No code mentioned in email...

https://greyhaze.co.uk/collections/box-mod?page=1

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

*Removed*
    Because I'm an idiot.

Republic of Vape are doing an in-store only deal in their Drogheda branch - €1 per bottle of juice (this includes bottles sizes from 10-100+mls!!), €20 minimum spend.

Wish they were doing this online!

"BLACKFRIDAY20" for 20% off liquids from vapewild.eu til midnight tonight

Any codes out there for Efag....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Any codes out there for Efag....

Boards should give you 10% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 944s2

I ordered from Vape wild eu
    Came with a card saying enter "freebottle". Just ordered more today and used the code. It discounts the cost of 1 10ml bottle.

Pays for most of the postage !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I can highly recommend elitevapour, based in Limerick but will post to anywhere- huge amount of liquids (Vampire Vape being a personal favourite) and equipment. There is a website en route but can be contacted on Facebook and the owner Chris is a super friendly and helpful guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rashinsane

Hi everyone,

Anybody did try vapevandals.com ?

They have some really superb ejuice at discounted prices. I especially love those from Cloud Niners and Fcukin Flava. Over here they are super pricey like 20~25quid but on that website as you can see, it's like 3 times cheaper.

They do ship in UK and Europe so I assume it might not be an issue for Ireland too.

Will give it a try, I'll come back to you ;)

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Rashinsane

Hi just a quick update,

I finally received my package so it worked like a charm. It just took longer than expected cause of Christmas and New Year. It usually takes 2 weeks for delivery here but that time it took 3 and half ha ha but it's given An Post was surely insanely busy over Christmas and NYE.

So I definitely recommend you this website especially when you look how much they sell it here (25€ the 55ml bottle). I've got the 5 bottles (2 mango, 2 pineapple, 1 strawberry for 44€ shipping cost included). A pure bargain. They also sell lots of other good ones luck Fcukin Flava which funny enough is also coming from Malaysia so you'll find to a discounted price as well.

Cheers ^^

Advertisement