Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

if you want to see a coil get absolutely ****ed up get some of the papillion organic tobacco and run it around 7-8 watts

I have to do a dry burn at least once a day on that stuff :) it's not too bad around 5-6 watts but once you bump it up just a little bit it wrecks stuff. thankfully wick/wire is chepa enough that doing a new coil every day or two is next to free

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I ordered from themselves 2 days ago and they threw in a 5ml bottle of it for free, its fantastic stuff!

Then again i'm only starting and i'm getting used to them all. I dont like the setanta the do as much and i havent tried the R4 yet but will give it a go.

The small 5ml i got was actually Cu Chulainn and not Culainn, still very very nice though :)

The Setanta gives a harsh kick to the throat when using it so i dont think i'll use it except in emergency circumstances

The R4 i got is lovely! kinda like the Cu Chulainn but not as harsh it seems. Tis all i have to vape with until payday in a few days so hopefully then i can branch out and try more juice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

IV have been out of the lower nic Halo juices, so decided to try this one out.

IV Blatnath - 12mg.

It's like a combination of this

malabar-02.jpg

and this

wrigleys.jpg

Malabar is like the French equivalent of Hubba-Bubba.

Taste 8/10 but I can see myself getting sick of this as an all day vape.

Vape Production 9/10

Throat hit 7.5/10

I suspect the strawberry comes from the liqua juices? Open to correction on this.

Nice pleasant vape, I remember reading the descriptions and this was the one I wanted to try the most.

For me this and Cliodhna are their two best juices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I find the same with Blathnad. It's lovely for a while but not an all day one. Maeve is a bit more subtle though.

Must say IV make very high quality juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Reading all those Irish Vapers juice names reminds me of a Ross O'Carroll Kelly book.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Samba wrote: »
    IV have been out of the lower nic Halo juices, so decided to try this one out.

IV Blatnath - 12mg.

It's like a combination of this

and this

Malabar is like the French equivalent of Hubba-Bubba.

Taste 8/10 but I can see myself getting sick of this as an all day vape.

Vape Production 9/10

Throat hit 7.5/10

I suspect the strawberry comes from the liqua juices? Open to correction on this.

Nice pleasant vape, I remember reading the descriptions and this was the one I wanted to try the most.

For me this and Cliodhna are their two best juices.

I've been chain vaping this stuff since I got it and still not sick of it as an all day vape, 15mls in 3 days, I think i've set a new record for myself. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

It's just that bit too minty for me.

Still vaping away at my Vampires Kiss and sampling other juices. Have a mix of caramel and vanilla on the go. It's nice but feels like there's something missing. Any ideas of what flavours would mix well?

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

sept09baby wrote: »
    It's just that bit too minty for me.

Still vaping away at my Vampires Kiss and sampling other juices. Have a mix of caramel and vanilla on the go. It's nice but feels like there's something missing. Any ideas of what flavours would mix well?

If you mean what would mix well with the carmel and vanilla, I think it might need some kind of a tobacco flavour as well, maybe something like ryc9 in with it might be nice.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Grants Vanilla Custard

Got 50ml of this last week, and a snuck a tank full of it before i left it steeping for a couple of days. this stuff is possibly the nicest tasting juice i've ever tasted, it's exactly like eating a bowl of Birds Custard, it's lovely, i got him to mix is at 20/80 PG/VG, so the vapor production is really really good, my only problem is, the flavor is TOO NICE...i find myself vaping it more than i should!

Highly reccomended! :)

50ml is £22.50(including shipping), works out to 30euro, which is rather expensive, but it's nice to try it for a change!

god, you'll buy anything scott reviews won't you :)

• Advertisement

Yeah pretty much! :D accept for Titan Tobacco and HS menthol sensation....supposed to be very aquired tastes!

Have just purchased myself a cartomiser, Some Blathnaid, more R4 and a mint sample package. will post a review when i get the new cartomiser. might do a video too :D

Have just purchased myself a cartomiser, Some Blathnaid, more R4 and a mint sample package. will post a review when i get the new cartomiser. might do a video too :D

Looking forward to review :)

highbrow vapour orange de sangre

every review of this juice was 100% spot on

it's like biting into a fresh orange.
    best fruit flavoured juice i've ever tried. i dont even want to say it's fruit flavoured as it's so genuine.

Pink Spot Swagger

Picked up some pinkspot juices last week, arrived yesterday, was very interested to try Swagger, as i've heard some people say it's better than Bobas Bounty, and to be honest, they weren't wrong, it's absolutely delicious, a very authentic tobacco taste with a lovely chocolate undertone, with some coffee on the exhale.

Vapor production is pretty good too, it's quite a think juice, not 100% VG like bobas...but i've been vaping it all morning and it's not drying my mouth out like most of my Dekang juices, so there's a good bit more VG in it, i'd say around 60/40.

Throat hit at 12mg is there, not really striking, but lately i'm vaping for flavor, not throat hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

highbrow vapour orange de sangre

every review of this juice was 100% spot on

it's like biting into a fresh orange.
    best fruit flavoured juice i've ever tried. i dont even want to say it's fruit flavoured as it's so genuine.

Any distributors this side or did you order from US? $20 postage!

houseofliquid.com uk supplier but I think an irish site is getting it in this week so dont order yet.. be handier getting it from an irish site and always good to support the locals :)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

Irishvapes black label usa mix like vaping burning paper yuck!:(

Got me some juices yesterday, Blathnaid is delicious! as i said to the gf last night "why didnt i start vaping sooner!!!"

Have some Lurgh and Quebec to try throughout the day too so will report back.

Got 2 sample's of newmark :). I got his gold ducat and a sample of el toro puro's.I cant even describe the gold ducat its just really nice,mellow and i usually hate coconut but it make's it taste even better.
    I could'nt really describe the el toro puro's because i have never had a proper cigar to put it simply Its not the worst not the best e liquid by taste. but by the taste of the wood'y cigar aftertaste it would be a pretty steller vape for cigar lover's.

• Advertisement

Pink Spot - Cherry Limeade - 12mg

Another one of the batch of Pink Spot i got this week, this stuff is LOVELY, i've tried a couple of cherry flavors from Dekang and Hangsen, and they taste NASTY, this stuff is lovely, tastes more like a real cherry compared to a cherry sweet, and the Lime is nice and sharp too. as with all the Pink Spot juices being named after drinks this is obviously a mixed fruit lemonade, and they have somehow managed to get the "fizz" from a carbonated drink in there slightly, a a very nice fresh flavor, definately an all day vape, couldn't imagine getting too much taste bud fatigue from this :)

Vapor production is stellar, really is nice a thick clouds of vapor, not sure of the PG/VG ratio, I'd say it's around 60/40 given the amount of vapor.

Throat Hit at 12mg is there, same as any other low MG juice, just the way i like it. :)

Hi all! Just wanted to take advantage of this thread's bundle of knowledge. And wanted some opinions on e liq's before i waste my money on something i dont like again..
    So most of the e liquid's are from best buy.
    RY-4,White coffee,Normal coffee,caramel,butter scotch,B&H,555,Winston and weston,turkish tobbacco and flue cured tobbacco.
    Also if anyone has tried the inawera canadian tobacco a review would be brilliant as im after buying 50 ml and dreading in case it taste's like an ashtray.

The Best Shops standard liquid is Dekang, which are all pretty okay, white coffee is my favourite from them, tastes exactly like a cup of milky coffee with 2 sugars!

Can't comment on any of the inawera flavors, never tried them!

eeloe wrote: »
    white coffee is my favourite from them, tastes exactly like a cup of milky coffee with 2 sugars!

There's no point in getting the normal coffee aswell so ? Thanks might even taste nicer with a hint of caramel :P

I personally didn't like the normal coffee, horrible taste.

White coffee is smashing tho

I think i got it before and mixed it 50/50 with the caramel and it was very addicting.Tbh i just want to get a couple of sample's.Id love if irishvape's done like all there white label's in a big sample pack i watched a few review's tho and they all seem to be kind of the same.

Pink Spot - Blu Spot - 12mg strength

Yet another PinkSpot Juice that i picked up, really liking this one, it's a mix up between Pineapple, BlueBerry and Lime, a nice combination of the 3, and it's very hard to pick one flavor out from the other, one thing i noticed with all these juices, is they taste very close to the fruit, as opposed to some of the dekang stuff tasting like sweets.

Vapour production is spot on, nice thick clouds of vapor.

Troat hit on this one is particularly strong, nice and sharp.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 charliej

I've tried the Ocean Pipe (from here) last month.
    It's a quite close to the dark vapure taste, but much nicer. After vaping 100ml, I'v ordered 1l of the Ocean Pipe and 0.5l of the Jeges Maci (this), because I got an extremely good discount.
    (That 1.5l liquid cost me less than 200 euros including delivery.)

I'll bring some of this for the vapefest if anyone interested can try it.

(My favorite is still the Real Two from Usa-Liquid, but it cost 15 euros for 30ml.)

charliej wrote: »
    I've tried the Ocean Pipe (from here) last month.
    It's a quite close to the dark vapure taste, but much nicer. After vaping 100ml, I'v ordered 1l of the Ocean Pipe and 0.5l of the Jeges Maci (this), because I got an extremely good discount.
    (That 1.5l liquid cost me less than 200 euros including delivery.)

I'll bring some of this for the vapefest if anyone interested can try it.

(My favorite is still the Real Two from Usa-Liquid, but it cost 15 euros for 30ml.)

Sounds very interesting Charliej, would love to try a bit at Vapefest :)

• Advertisement

Tried the canadian type eliquid from inawera its quite nice. it's kind of a sweet taste with a kind of crisp small bit harsh cold throat hit. I think there could be some "crisp" i think its called in it, as it has that menthol cold feeling.

juice : http://www.inawera.com/eliquid-canadian-type-nicotine-18mgml-p-408.html

Advertisement