Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

Elbow wrote: »
    Is this the one that we tried early on in the day?

The praze? Yeah, that'd be the one.

Calibos wrote: »
    Do you review wine for a living? :D

No, but the way I put the stuff away you'd be forgiven for thinking there was some sort of professional connection.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it really is an amazing juice

probably be a week or two before I can afford to buy any but i'm counting the days :) the memory of it is still keeping me going

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

Ordered ..hope it's as nice as it sounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Ordered ..hope it's as nice as it sounds.

From where please? ;)

• Advertisement

dragona wrote: »
    From where please? ;)

http://momandpopvaporshop.com/tobacco-praze/

shipping is pretty reasonable from them too from what I remember

Swedish Fish (Wingnuts) 20mg

Ordered this on the strength of (mostly Sir Digby Chicken Caesar ;)) reviews urging me to buy, buy, buy!

Alright, I suppose. Tasted like watered down cherry - vaped it all day hoping to get that Refresher fizz, but nothing. Will use it up mixing 50/50 with Apple or something.I was quite disappointed as I was really looking forward to it - I LOVE Refreshers.

HS Menthol Sensation (Safercigs) 18mg

I am a menthol addict. I've ordered 6 different menthol juices, and this one is the best of the lot. Love it. Very strong, clear and crisp menthol that clears the head! Mixed 50/50 with Liqua Bright Tobacco is just menthol heaven for me. I'd be happy with this all day!

wingnuts swedish fish is still lovely but I found it didnt have the fizz of the alba-vapours stuff, which is the one I was raving about :)

i'd happily vape either, but the alba vapours stuf has more of a kick to it

From where please? ;)[/Quote]

I got it from vapeescape in the UK it was pretty reasonable. Its in there clearance.

What are u vaping the Swedish fish on? Only really Feel the fizz on cartos

If actually got some on order from alba along with their ry4 and black cherry as well as the vision with the replaceable heads. Ordered it last Saturday still but here. Dam it!

• Advertisement

hrm, ive alwayhs found albas shipping pretty fast.. especially considering it's coming from scotland

should get it early next week

Same as that I didn't get a confirmation email but my account says it was process and shipped on Monday. Fingers crossed it 'll show up on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Only really Feel the fizz on cartos

This.
    Not sure whether it's the vapour cooling down through the carto's tube what though. It's just not as pronounced.
    I'll try it on the RDA with a straw tonight.

i got srs fizz with my rda... actually i think i just about only vaped it on an rda

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Low wattage? Maybe I was just being a pig with the RDA and vaping too hot.
    I did find it was cooking the juice quicker that way too.

Such. A whore. For vapour.

nah, I generally vaped high watt coils.. 7-8 minimum :)

From where please? ;)

I got it from vapeescape in the UK it was pretty reasonable. Its in there clearance.

What are u vaping the Swedish fish on? Only really Feel the fizz on cartos[/QUOTE]

I have an eCab.I'm loving it -changing the batteries twice a day mind you:o No big deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Crystal Cubano Cigarillos: 11mg

Using Boge LR with standard ego batteries:

Taste 9/10

Vape production 9/10

Throat hit 10/10

Kind of like an ry4 cigar flavour but it's weird, the first mouthful you draw has really sweet tones of vanilla and caramel, but then you take another draw and the sweetness changes to what feels almost like a slightly sweet but a full on cigar draw! Undoubtedly the most realistic tobacco flavour I've tried to date.

Stunning with a coffee, if you don't like cigars, this probably isn't a liquid for you, not an all day vape and like a cigar, there's only so much you can take!

I took a chance on this one, really went off the tobacco flavours, because they tasted nothing like the real thing, this one has given me new hope :)

Crystal Pineapple & Coconut 11mg

Taste 10/10

Vape Production 9/10

Throat hit 7/10

I suspect there's a high VG content with very little throat hit present, but it makes up for it in taste, really tangy and natural pineapple taste with subtle coconut undertones, one of those liquids that you would vape just for the taste and not because you need the nicotine... always a danger.

A delicious all day vape. Although their liquids are expensive, I've tried around 5 of them to date and all have been very authentic tasting.

Only con, the liquids come in black bottles, you never quite know how much you have left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

I got 4 bottles of T-Juice from ezsmoke.ie to try (and do my best to review) so here goes:

Afro Dizziac 33mg - I'm not the biggest aniseed fan in the world so I wasn't expecting to like this one at all, however i'm happy to report that this is a lot more pleasant than I expected.
    Aniseed is the predominant flavor but its a woody aniseed flavor like star anise, there's a nice cooling mint and something is giving a subtle sweetness but i cant put my finger on what the exactly it is.
    Everything combines and balances brilliantly to give a very nice vape, I'm not sure how T-Juice have managed it but vaping this reminds me of the aroma of crushing herbs and spices when making a curry.

Primo Verde 11mg (Pre Release) - Normally you can open a bottle of juice, give it a good sniff and have fairly good idea of what your going to be tasting, I couldn't get any identifiable smell off this, First taught's after my first few drags was that It reminded me of the cannabis juice that DKS have in their range mixed with a really fresh light tobacco. The more I try it the more I like it. Really complex yet subtle flavors.

Cubana 11mg (Pre Release) - Reminds me of a cigar, A very good quality cigar, Its a really natural tasting sweet tobacco thats also slightly dry. It doesn't have the same wallop of tobacco that you get with the El Toro range but its damn tasty, dare I say it a slightly more rounded flavor that I prefer. Definitely going to fill a tank with this and try it tomorrow for the day.

Vamp Vape 8mg - I suppose it's fitting to finish off the review with a sweet desert e-liquid, As soon I opened it the smell I got was toffee popcorn. The toffee/caramel isn't as strong as I taught it'd be after the initial sniff test, but there's no doubting what it is, a creamy sweet toffee vape with a hint of vanilla, I love it but couldn't use it as an all day vape because of the sweetness.

I'm very impressed with the few i've tried so far from T-Juice, The Primo Verde is after trowing me slightly but i'll give it a try in the morning when the taste buds have had a chance to recover. I can see the Cubana being an all day vape.

Overall a fantastic range and i'll definitely be buying a few more to try!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Just tried a Cherry from VapeEscape there and its absolutly rank. all i can get is the taste of artificial. no taste of cherry at all :( was really looking forward to this one too!

• Advertisement

Just tried a Cherry from VapeEscape there and its absolutly rank. all i can get is the taste of artificial. no taste of cherry at all :( was really looking forward to this one too!

an hour later and vaping away on the vanilla custard and i can still taste the cherry muck :(

roll on hometime when i can get the replacement heads for my kanger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I ordered (or thought I had........) orange de sangre 12mg from e-smokeireland but looks like I ordered strawberry lemonade instead.........

Ah well, this is pretty damned nice itself!
    Nice fruity, zesty flavour I must say. Lots and lots of vapour too. Impressed with it. Loks like the orange de sangre will have to wait for a couple of weeks.

t-juice afro diziac from ezsmoke.ie

website says aniseed, peppermint and a secret ingredient. i've no idea what the secret ingredient is although pinkvaper and elbow both seem to reckon licquorice.
    what I get mainly is the aniseed and peppermint... and weirdly enough they work really really well together. I wouldn't have thought I'd like this juice at all from reading the description on the site and I'd never have ordered it... but it's pretty incredible. Definitely not an all day vape but I can easily see myself vaping this a couple of times a day in between other juices... it's just so moreish

t-juice green steam from ezsmoke.ie

says blueberry with mixed fruits and flora

I dont know what fruits I pick up in this, the blueberry definitely comes through real strong and there are other fruits in there.. it's kind of a fruit salad with the emphasis on blueberry. dont know if I get any floral notes but it's a fantastic vape. mouthwatering is a word i'd use to describe it. if you like fruit juices this one is definitely work checking out

have two others as well i'll do them later on

t-juice eastern blend from ezsmoke

when i saw the bottle i thought "hrm.. eastern blend....wat"
    had a vape, immediately thought turkish tobacco.. checked the website and i was right. it's different from other turkish tobaccos I've had but similar enough to easily be recognisable. for me it's somewhere in between liqua turkish and halo turkish in flavour.. not saying any of them is better than the other but the t-juice is kinda like getting a bit of the other two and mixing them together (to my mind at least)

it's a really really nice, mild flavour. I'd actually take back what i said above.. and rate it above liqua.. dont know if I'd rate it above halo I think they're different enough to both have a place in a vapers juicebox.

if you like a nice mild flavoured tobacco vape this stuff is well worth checking out.

t-juice cubana from ezsmoke.ie

i cant really say anything better than what elbow said a few posts above. love this stuff. it reminded me a lot of the el toro virginia prime/guevara (although not the cigarillos). it has that same smokiness to the vape that I just don't know how it's even possible in an ecig. I think it's made with tobacco leaves, similar to the el toro juices. incredible full bodied flavour that lingers after the exhale. a dark musty tobacco.
    this is a pre-release so apparently the finished article will be even better according to the manufacturer.
    if I had to choose between the virginia prime and the cubana, I wouldn't. I'd just vape a different juice rather than humming and hawing for eternity over which of the two is better. an incredible juice, every one who wants a good.. deep tobacco flavour should check this stuff out when it's available.

no idea if it destroys coils as fast as the el toro stuff... going by my limited experience with it.. not so much.

that's four of t-juices flavours that i've tried now and each of them has been fantastic. even the afro diziac which I'd have written off and never purchased pretty much blew me away. I wont be able to read through the listing on ezsmoke and think "hrm.. nah, doesnt sound great" as I'll just look at the bottle of afro diziac (I will always have a bottle of this stuff) in my desk drawer and think "hmmm.... but maybe"

check out a few of their juices. at 6.50 for 10ml, they're not the cheapest but they're such great quality juices that you're getting more than your moneys worth.

on a side note.. unrelated to the juices themselves.. I love the dripper spout on the bottles. seems to give a more consistent size droplet, very handy for dripping... might even be small enough to fit into some tank filling holes.

Vaping away on some Vamp Vape from EzSmoke. Its delicious!!!

Not getting a caramel flavour as such but the coconut is the right amount to not be overpowering and is extremly pleasent :)

Jeepers. I posted about Highbrow Vapors strawberry lemonade earlier but I have to say that this is the best juice I ever used.....by a long way.

It's just like drinking lemonade. It really is. Really smooth and juicy.

Whatever the hell way it's made up the vapour is absolutely outstanding. If the orange de sangre is anything like this Highbrow will be my staple supplier.

Never vaped like this before. I noticed that my throat has been a bit raw in the last few weeks from juice but this stuff actually feels like its soothing it. Amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Paul from ESI let me try it at vapefest and I couldn't talk properly for a while afterwards it was so amazing. The strawberry is lovely - fresh and sweet but it was like the lemon was having a party in my mouth after you exhale. Very bizarre feeling but an amazing juice

It's fantastic stuff! Can't wait to try their other juices. I always get a kind of chemical aftertaste off most juices. I can't use Dekang stuff at all. With most juices that Ive used theyve been a means to an end. But this stuff...,..I'm blown away by it to be honest.

It's fantastic stuff! Can't wait to try their other juices. I always get a kind of chemical aftertaste off most juices. I can't use Dekang stuff at all. With most juices that Ive used theyve been a means to an end. But this stuff...,..I'm blown away by it to be honest.

I've tried a few of theirs now and yet to find a bad one - every one tastes authentic and natural withou a hint of chemical taste. Some are more for me than others but not a single one has been bad. First class supplier in my book.

• Advertisement

I mentioned in my review I wasn't sure if t-juice cubana destroys coils like the el toro grande's do

it does :)

i guess it wouldnt be as much of an issue for most rebuildables, but you have to wind the coils so close together on the bulli.. **** was caked in ... whatever it is

Advertisement