Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Can you compare it to the T2? Anytime someone tries both they say the T2 is still superior.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Ok, so on the T2 are you using the Long Wick or Short Wick. And if using the Short Wick, which ohms do you recommend. The choice being:

1.5 - 1.7 ohms
    1.7 - 1.9 ohms
    2.1 - 2.2 ohms
    2.4 - 2.6 ohms

At the moment Ive Cigarollo in the T2 with a short wick (not sure which ohms though coz I bought a few different ones and got them mixed up) and I have the battery set at about 37. And Im finding that its getting clogged/blocked up a lot.

In my T3 I have Vampire Kiss at the moment which Im finding ok.

1.7-1.9 ohm and get the short wick.

The long wicks are a curse. They take up half the tank and have to be saturated to wick properly. As long as you don't hold the T2 vertically and vape for twenty minutes, you'll have no issues with the short wick.

Cigarillos does clog up the T2 quite a bit. I go through around two heads a week. One if I'm not out drinking.

I can clean them out and get another few days of decent vape from them, but at €2 for a fresh coil with perfect vapour, I'd rather just put on a fresh head.

Make sure you get your heads from e-smokeireland.eu as well, some of the other shops are selling duds and I've been stung before.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

I prefer a cartomiser over a T2 or a T3. I'd maybe use an eVod when I'm out because I can see the juice level. With a cartomiser I'm always dripping into it to avoid it going dry on me. Cartomiser in a tank would be the best setup in my opinion. I've also had some success with the Vapeonly BCC and the Kanger ProTank.

T2 short wick and long wick really not much difference (less tipping with the long wick). Resistance wise if you have variable voltage the higher resistance at higher volts makes your battery last a little bit longer, so I'd go higher resistance. On a none variable voltage battery at 3.7ohms I'd got the 1.7-1.9 ohm head.

StickyIcky wrote: »
    T2 gurgles less and gives a much warmer vape than T3 If I had to chose between T2 or T3 it would definitely be T2 but only because I've had issues with the T3. Some people love them. The eVod is pretty decent. It's the like T3 but better in my opinion. Haven't used T4 or T5 yet.
    jamie72 wrote: »
    Going only on reviews, the T2 is supposedly the best for warmness and throathit.
    jamie72 wrote: »
    1.7-1.9 ohm and get the short wick.

The long wicks are a curse. They take up half the tank and have to be saturated to wick properly. As long as you don't hold the T2 vertically and vape for twenty minutes, you'll have no issues with the short wick.

Cigarillos does clog up the T2 quite a bit. I go through around two heads a week. One if I'm not out drinking.

I can clean them out and get another few days of decent vape from them, but at €2 for a fresh coil with perfect vapour, I'd rather just put on a fresh head.

Make sure you get your heads from e-smokeireland.eu as well, some of the other shops are selling duds and I've been stung before.

Thanks for the info.

Maybe that what Im doing wrong - I leave it standing up vertically when Im not vaping. Will try leaving it lying down more. Maybe also Im not changing the Head often enough - Im only learning so I guess I dont really know when to change the Head.

Yes, I use e-smokerireland.eu

What power do you have the battery at? Im at about 37

Thanks

• Advertisement

I presume you mean 3.7V? That's my go to voltage for the 1.7-1.9 ohm heads.

I always start off at 3.2 though, sometimes with a fresh head you can still get good vape and it improves battery life.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Vanilla Custard Supreme - Steeped 1-3 weeks, very impressive.

However steeped 5 weeks+ not very nice.

Or is that just my batch? ( free sample to anyone that wants it)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Can someone please review Tai bacca from esi? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Can someone please review Tai bacca from esi? Thanks

This is just my take on it.

I find it caramelly, with a slight hint of tobacco and strangely enough a slight hint of something like Swedish fish, ie slightly fizzy.

It is very nice in my opinion.

No doubt somebody will completely discount what I've said though!

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

I found the Taai Bacca a bit boring tbh. Not much in the way of flavour compared to most of the wingnuts range. It was more tobacco than anything.

Nonamigo I still have some here, 20mg. If you want to try it I will post it to you.

• Advertisement

I found the Taai Bacca a bit boring tbh. Not much in the way of flavour compared to most of the wingnuts range. It was more tobacco than anything.

Nonamigo I still have some here, 20mg. If you want to try it I will post it to you.

Oh It'd be just perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

pm me your addy and i will pop in the post on tues morn. :cool:

pm me your addy and i will pop in the post on tues morn. :cool:

Will do. Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

At last, you can buy small tasters.
    http://www.smokerainbow.com/

Did you order anything from here?

redkid wrote: »
    Did you order anything from here?

I did. Delivery took only 3 days. Ordered 14 samples and they also threw one extra for free. Its a nice way to try different liquids without spending too much. However I didnt like the bottles the liquid came with. They are not your normal bottles with droppers, they are just little plastic sealed containers. They do give you a free pipette tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

My version of GVC

50/50 pg/vg

Capellas Vanilla Custard 12%

Capellas French Vanilla 2%

Ethyl Maltol mix, 2 drops Per 10ml of the completed mix

Microwave 30ml for 15 secs and steep for 24hrs (caution gets very hot)

Tastes just like the real thing :)

Ethyl Maltol mix = (1 gram of Ethyl Maltol powder in 17ml of pg)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

nice one heli thanks for sharing

Heli where did you buy capellas flavors from?

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Heli where did you buy capellas flavors from?

http://www.leisureliquids.com/

:( out of stock both of the flavorings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

:( out of stock both of the flavorings
    You can buy both flavouring at Liberty Flights.
    http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=204

Though not sure where you can buy that powder yoke sweetner though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    You can buy both flavouring at Liberty Flights.
    http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=204

Though not sure where you can buy that powder yoke sweetner though?

You can buy it here pre mixed

http://www.thealchemistscupboard.co.uk/product/capella

http://www.thealchemistscupboard.co.uk/product/ethyl%20maltol

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

Was wondering if anyone had tried any of the juices from 'The Cellar' range from House Of Liquid?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I KNEW I FORGOT TO BUY SOMETHING!!! Thanks Rattleshakes, I'm gonna be reeeeeeeeallllllllyyyyyyyyy poooooooooor nooooooooow... :mad:

Edit: They're still not available?!?

tumblr_m84ah9GK4G1r76lino1_250.gif

Been using Nut juice from esmokeireland 4 a few weeks now; totally love it. Not too strong and not too weak. Oh 12mg. (nicotine)

grindle wrote: »
    I KNEW I FORGOT TO BUY SOMETHING!!! Thanks Rattleshakes, I'm gonna be reeeeeeeeallllllllyyyyyyyyy poooooooooor nooooooooow... :mad:

You should do what I'm doing although you cant:confused:

I'm gonna intercept this gay pass the parcel,parcel juice thing and send all the losers that signed up for it a ransom letter.I wonder which loser will cough up first?...bunch of losers.If you dont say a word I might let you in on getting some easy money from the loser people...bunch of losers:D

iba wrote: »
    Been using Nut juice from esmokeireland 4 a few weeks now; totally love it. Not too strong and not too weak. Oh 12mg. (nicotine)

Have you found it becomes really sweet after a short while?

grindle wrote: »

Edit: They're still not available?!?

tumblr_m84ah9GK4G1r76lino1_250.gif

Is that a Kamry K200 I see on her bedside locker?Dirty minx:)

What about the Papillon Organic range,worth a try?

Have you found it becomes really sweet after a short while?

Not particular, stays about the same. Definilty not really sweet.

• Advertisement

iba wrote: »
    Not particular, stays about the same. Definilty not really sweet.

Balls,It must have got some sun around the same time my Puros and Cigs got fried.

Advertisement