Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

El Toro Virginia prime - wasn't sure about this at first, steeped for a few days improved it a lot. It's a nice, smokey vape, not as sweet as Cigarillos, but if you like that, you'll more than likely enjoy this one too.

Highbrow strawberry lemonade - Lovely stuff. Reminds me of dib-dabs, or some strawberry fizz dip from years back. It's neither overly lemony or strawberry flavoured, a subtle, refreshing mix of both. Lovely dessert vape.

Frozen apple [from the ebaron lab] - Really liking this, getting a sample bottle every time I order from houseofliquid. They don't seem to have full bottles in higher strength yet, so it's only 6mg samples, but it's really nice.And has a surprisingly good TH for only 6mg. It's like smokey apple drops with a slight hint of menthol after taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

ItalianCappuccino from healthiersmoker.ie - oh so very beautiful!
    I CAN NOT STOP!
    Some other poster a while back said it was like P'cela's Poison only...nicer - it IS! And cheaper. Much cheaper. Great TH. Not as sweet either, has more of a nic base to it if you ask me. Very mellow overall and the smell is just divine - when my OH vapes it I tend to waft it towards me with hands and arms. For some reason (like with perfume/aftershave) you can always smell better if not on you.

Their other liquids are quality too - I got a variety a while back and all were top notch - honey was one and a few different menthols too. Very satisfying.
    Oh, and their RY4 - the first one I tried (as I was tempted by the usual RY4 having caramel and vanilla in the mix) and will probably be the ONLY - it's l.o.v.e.l.y ...but...gone...gots to gets me some more up in this bítch YEAAAHHH haha sorry...can smell the roast chicken downstairs...

Never tried that site ^^

Just registered and made an order, included a bottle of your recommended Italian cappuccino, sounds good ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

My version of GVC

50/50 pg/vg

Capellas Vanilla Custard 12%

Capellas French Vanilla 2%

Ethyl Maltol mix, 2 drops Per 10ml of the completed mix

Microwave 30ml for 15 secs and steep for 24hrs (caution gets very hot)

Tastes just like the real thing :)

Ethyl Maltol mix = (1 gram of Ethyl Maltol powder in 17ml of pg)
    Thank you sooo very much! Finally got my order and mixed it. After just 24 hours it tastes soooo good!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

Never tried that site ^^

Just registered and made an order, included a bottle of your recommended Italian cappuccino, sounds good ;)
    Yeah the Italian Cappuccino is lovely I used to order that and Pchela's Poison all the time, but since I exclusively use the ET Vision dripper they don't taste the same and went off them, would probably use them aagin if I ever stopped using the dripper.
    And that website is probably the cheapest Irish website for e-liquid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

csi vegas wrote: »
    ItalianCappuccino from healthiersmoker.ie - oh so very beautiful!
    I CAN NOT STOP!

Just ordered some so you better not be messin me around vegas!!!!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

Dekang Virginia Blend 6mg : Tastes nothing like Virginia tobacco but is a surprisingly nice vape... Easy on the throat but not without the hit.. Ok on the amount of vapor produced... I am at a loss to describe the flavor but I will finish the bottle anyway as I find it quite nice, maybe even an all day vape for a while

Just ordered some so you better not be messin me around vegas!!!!:cool:

Mine arrived this morning, not tried it yet as all my tanks are full, something will need to be emptied. Could try it in a boge, but wouldn't get as much flavour. I have an empty pro-tank here too but don't want to fill that with something I'm not sure about yet! Going by smell it does have that caramel-coffee-cappuccino scent, you smell caramel, then get a slight whiff of like a black coffee right after. I'll wash out a vivi tank and give it a blast later on.

[edit] Ok, I was just being lazy, decided to clear out a vivi nova tank and pop a new coil head in there and fill up with this stuff. Now, bear in mind I've not tried any coffee juices to date, just didn't think it would work for me. But - this is tasty, unlike the smell from the bottle, it's more a blast of black coffee you get with a caramel after taste. t's pretty good, I'll vape the tank on the side through the day and see if my mind changes on it.

2.4 ohm coil, VW mode @ 7w and it's mighty strong! I did get the 24mg, so better be careful after my 24mg mint choc episode :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    Yeah the Italian Cappuccino is lovely I used to order that and Pchela's Poison all the time, but since I exclusively use the ET Vision dripper they don't taste the same and went off them, would probably use them aagin if I ever stopped using the dripper.
    And that website is probably the cheapest Irish website for e-liquid.

Any other recommendations from that site?? Might put an order in.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

rickyjb wrote: »
    Any other recommendations from that site?? Might put an order in.
    I liked their Walnut and Hazelnut flavours and also found the Honey a nice vape as well.
    When you consider a 130ml bottle costs only €29.5 and a 20ml at €6.5 I haven't found an Irish site that sells as cheap as them.

• Advertisement

Just an update, the italian cappuccino wasn't for me in the end.I tried it again and nah, it is a nice flavour as I said earlier - just not one I want to vape much ... but then I'm gone off coffee in general since I gave up the smokes, might be that.

Ordered a sigelei 20 and a drip atty last night. For something a little different on the side.

Just an update, the italian cappuccino wasn't for me in the end.I tried it again and nah, it is a nice flavour as I said earlier - just not one I want to vape much ... but then I'm gone off coffee in general since I gave up the smokes, might be that.

Ordered a sigelei 20 and a drip atty last night. For something a little different on the side.

Still waiting on my cappuccino :(
    What atty did you order?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Can anyone tell me what Long Bottom Leaf is like?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Tomhere

Really enjoying Mango flavour e liquid from www.bestshop.eu. Passion Fruit flavour is good as well. Both a very nice fresh vape. Still experimenting after just 2 months starting to vape but these 2 along with Ry4 and Vanilla are propably the only ones of many flavours i have tried so far that i will continue buying. El Toro virginia prime i will also get now and again. Very nice but expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Tomhere wrote: »
    Really enjoying Mango flavour e liquid from www.bestshop.eu. Passion Fruit flavour is good as well. Both a very nice fresh vape. Still experimenting after just 2 months starting to vape but these 2 along with Ry4 and Vanilla are propably the only ones of many flavours i have tried so far that i will continue buying. El Toro virginia prime i will also get now and again. Very nice but expensive.

I'm 9 months in and i'm still experimenting!! :D

Still waiting on my cappuccino :(
    What atty did you order?

You might like the cappuccino, it's just a bit much for me as I've kind of gone off coffee in general. Realised that yesterday when I struggled to finish a cup of it - coffee, not the juice :D Much more a tea-man, though I certainly wouldn't vape a tea-flavour.

I got a smok mini rda. Finding it a bit tight on the draw - which is causing a burny-vape, even at low volts - thinking on enlarging the air hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

You might like the cappuccino, it's just a bit much for me as I've kind of gone off coffee in general. Realised that yesterday when I struggled to finish a cup of it - coffee, not the juice :D Much more a tea-man, though I certainly wouldn't vape a tea-flavour.

I got a smok mini rda. Finding it a bit tight on the draw - which is causing a burny-vape, even at low volts - thinking on enlarging the air hole.

Chai-tea from the sampler box is very nice.

Cappuccino(wicked) just landed from Healthier Smoker...First impressions are that it has a nice flavor although its more like the instant stuff than the nice cappuccino pictured on the website :) Easy on the throat and OK vapour production.. I have 20 mils to get through but its nice enough and very doable

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Mixed some pear drops with some Swedish fish and vampire kids and added some Liqua orange, forgot about it for a while came back to it and surprisingly nice!

dar926 wrote: »
    Cappuccino(wicked) just landed from Healthier Smoker...First impressions are that it has a nice flavor although its more like the instant stuff than the nice cappuccino pictured on the website :) Easy on the throat and OK vapour production.. I have 20 mils to get through but its nice enough and very doable

Yeah pretty much my take on it too,although I thought the vapour production was pretty good.It's a 50/50 pg-vg mix,as are all their liquids.Was hoping for more of a creamier flavour but its a decent,lightish coffee blend and when you take the price into consideration,tis not a bad vape at all.I'll definitely be trying more of their stoof.

• Advertisement

Yeah pretty much my take on it too,although I thought the vapour production was pretty good.It's a 50/50 pg-vg mix,as are all their liquids.Was hoping for more of a creamier flavour but its a decent,lightish coffee blend and when you take the price into consideration,tis not a bad vape at all.I'll definitely be trying more of their stoof.

Ye I am going to vape it for the next week...It is a nice mix and will be trying some more next week hopefully... I've read here that their Italian Cappuccino is a definite all day vape so that's next on the list :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Had a bad experience with Halo about a year ago. Tried some Halo Freedom and I found it rank stinking rotten stuff. Had to strip everything down and thoroughly clean it all after the vile concoction. That said, some people love it!

Took another shot at Halo though - Halo Malibu 12mg. Absolutely delicious on the spheroid. Great vapour and a light but flavourful vape. Tastes a bit like pinocolada. Very nice indeed.

Tried some T-Juice Tangerine Dream 11mg as well. This stuff really tastes fruity, mainly tangerine obviously but there's a hint of berries in there as well.

I bought sampler bottles but I'll be buying 30mls of each next week. They are delicious. Not sure that they would satisfy if you needed a good thump of nic and TH but for a leisurely all day vape they are fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

A little off topic but I was in strasbourg, France last week and picked up a 11mg of cafe (coffee) - good shop coz he had lots of samples that you can try before buying - kinda liked coca-cola too

But as I say, slightly off topic - the French government are putting through a law to ban vapouring in pubs/clubs etc on the basis of no nicotine allowed.

Was ok last week to vape in the pubs in Strasbourg and in a bar in Frankurt but the new law is coming soon.

Probably be the same here before too long :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Yep inevitably vaping will be included in smoking bans. The argument is now ideological rather than health or evidence based 'if it looks like smoking then it might cause offence or confusion so best ban it'.
    BTW nicotine is not banned "you can still avail of patches gum or the nicorette inhaler when in non smoking areas" and that's from the minister concerned. (Concerned about falling tax revenue that is.)

Has anyone tried any of the Celtic vapor liquids?

Just tried El Toro Puros for the first time tonight. I knew I'd like it, because their Cigarillos and Virginia prime are my top 2 for all day.

Well, it's just lurvely! Very like VP, but with stronger flavour, and a better TH - though it is 24mg over the 18mg on the VP.

This could well be my new #1. I'll see how I get on with the strength over a few days. But if you like El toro juices like Cigarillos Naturales, you may well love this too.

redkid wrote: »
    Has anyone tried any of the Celtic vapor liquids?

Nope, if you get some let us know how it is. Wouldn't mind trying some of their ice range.

Nope, if you get some let us know how it is. Wouldn't mind trying some of their ice range.

Well I was suppose to be gettin 5 30ml bottles off a chap but hasn't come up with it yet. Will let ya know

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Got High Voltage (T-Juice) from Vaperus about a month ago. For some strange reason, it tastes 10 times better when having a few drinks. Haven't experienced anything like it. When sober, it tastes like minty water :p Always keep a bottle with me when out and about.
    I can't even comment on the flavour/throat hit because it differs if sober or tipsy :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Hi,

Was just about to buy El Toro Cigarrillos (which I really like as my vape when drinking):

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/eltorocn60.htm

when I saw this El Toro Eden:

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/eltoroeden.htm

and am tempted. Anyone try it? Anyone compare it to Cigarrillos?

BTW would be getting the 12mg one.

Thanks

Advertisement