Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

jamie72 wrote: »
    Wonder if the sample pack is a thing of the past with the new way the liquids are coming in?

I don't think so, he said before he would be trying to bring them back. Maybe he will come on and say..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

He is just back from 2 weeks holidays and is low on lots of stock I think eg no T2 or T3 heads. Instead he has the new T3s Heads so I had to get a new T3s Cartomizer.

Also received today, Wing Nuts Vampire Kiss, Nut Juice and Anto-Mix. Had also ordered Banofee, but it wasnt in the envelope so he put that in the post today so I should get it tomorrow.

Great service

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

No T2 heads, or cigarillos :(

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

I got brilliant service from ESI today. Got sent vampires kiss in my order instead of strawberry milkshake. Told me to keep the VK and they sent out the strawberry milkshake today. Also got some cartos and tanks I didn't order, offered to send them back, and they said to just hang on to them.

Great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

A few juices I've gotten recently (first 5 from healthiersmoker.ie):

Italian cappucino (12mg) - recommended by someone on here, very nice light vape, not much TH but very smooth and nice flavour.

Apple (20mg) - Ordered 12mg but must have been out as they sent this instead. Tried liqua apple before and liked it but not a fan of this at all, quite harsh and not much apple flavour, more citrusy.

Pineapple (12mg) - Still undecided on this, flavour is kind of muted but still nice enough, fairly smooth with low TH.

RY4 (12mg) - First time I've tried any RY4 and it's nice, like caramel and smoke mixed together with a synthetic kind of after taste.

Cool mint (12mg) - tastes like softmints, very nice. It's quite sweet though so could get sickening after a while.

Winguts Select Vanilla Custard (12mg) - I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to GVC so had been meaning to try this for awhile, it's almost exactly the same, delicious. If availability and price were the same I'd probably go for GVC but the difference in taste is so small I'll think I'll stick with this.

Wingnuts Ectoplasmic (12mg) - really like this although I hear it melts plastic tanks:confused: Reminds me of fat frog ice pops, has a good TH as well.

• Advertisement

Ricky, could you say what makes those flavours are? Plenty of vendors do apple, RY4 etc...

Forgot to mention where i got the first 5, have edited it now.

Does anyone know what make Healthiersmoker.ie use? I presume Hangsen or Dekang?

It says Wicked e-juice on the bottle. It also has their website printed on it and says made in Ireland so I'm assuming they make it themselves.

I just tried a small amount of that wicked pineapple and man it's brutal stuff, horrible plasticy taste with only a hint of pineapple

On the other hand now vaping wingnuts ecto fusion and it's delightful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

I was very pleasantly surprised by the wingnuts ecto ranges. I tried a lot of juices in the juice parcels around and the ranges that were the most enjoyable was the wingnuts range with t-juice and flavourz by joe coming in a very very close second tied equal placing :)

StickyIcky wrote: »
    I was very pleasantly surprised by the wingnuts ecto ranges. I tried a lot of juices in the juice parcels around and the ranges that were the most enjoyable was the wingnuts range with t-juice and flavourz by joe coming in a very very close second tied equal placing :)

7up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

can anyone recommend a good coffee eliquid?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

dball wrote: »

I like cappuccino diablo from highbow vapour. E smoke ireland stock it

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Texas Select (from bargain vapour) has a couple of nice coffees. Caramel Moovape I think the one i really liked is called, its a sweet coffee. I have found most other brands coffees to taste like cardboard :confused:
    I will say though, if you can find Dekang White Coffee, that is the nicest coffee I have had, extremely cheap so worth a try.

Having said that I still haven't tried the Highbrow coffee juice for some odd reason. I think i will have to put a timed note on my phone to remind me :rolleyes:
    edit: :P they only have 18mg, that would be why. My brain isn't failing me after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

colly10 wrote: »
    I like cappuccino diablo from highbow vapour. E smoke ireland stock it

which one did you vape -18mg or 12mg??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,051 ✭✭✭Pique

colly10 wrote: »
    I like cappuccino diablo from highbow vapour. E smoke ireland stock

Came on this thread to say exactly that. I'm using the 18mg and it's lovely. Quite sweet though for a coffee and maybe it's just me but I get a hint of clove drops from it.

Anyone got any good espresso flavours?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

:D Caramel Moovape :D

Judt a quick one about the new liquid process from e-smokeireland.eu. The new bottles are much better because of the needle nose on top, they look much more professional, the flavour is more pronounced, and they are definetly dyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

jamie72 wrote: »
    Judt a quick one about the new liquid process from e-smokeireland.eu. The new bottles are much better because of the needle nose on top, they look much more professional, the flavour is more pronounced, and they are definetly dyed.

Dyed - I was wondering about that cause I just got Vampires Kiss and its very red looking - last one I got didnt look like this one at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,051 ✭✭✭Pique

iba wrote: »
    Dyed - I was wondering about that cause I just got Vampires Kiss and its very red looking - last one I got didnt look like this one at all.
    I don't like that idea. The less the better. Carrier liquid, nicotine and flavour. That's all I want.

Texas Select Vapour Blackberry Lemonade.

Lovely stuff, I am not sure I would say its like a lemonade but nice blackberry flavour. I usually hate berry vapes, the lemonade part caught my interest. It actually tastes quite like a purple sherbet. Lovely stuff, but very, very sweet. It is expensive unless you order from themselves.

which one did you vape -18mg or 12mg??

I've vaped both, have a bottle of 12 at the moment. It's a really smooth vape and full of flavour

Pique wrote: »
    I don't like that idea. The less the better. Carrier liquid, nicotine and flavour. That's all I want.

Agreed, I dont want to putting any more crap in my lungs anyway, I doubt there's any studies on what colouring chemicals do to your lungs so if its not adding anything I could do without it

Quasi review here.

I've been vaping Wingnuts orange ice pop all weekend and wanted something with more of a harsh tobacco taste. I was going through my vape box and the best thing that could ever happen, happened.

I found a dripper bottle with 10mls of El Toro Puros in it. I must have filled it up and forgot about it months ago.

This liquid really hits the spot when you want it rough. Real good flavour.

10/10 for this liquid right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

Lads,can anyone recommend a nice 100% VG juice.Please don't mention Dekang as I've tried their VG before and it's like stale bum.
    I don't go for fruity juices and my main vapes would be from the El Toro range.
    Cheers

ESI used to do custom mixes if you'd ask, I haven't tried them, but they have a few tobacco mixes.

This may have changed with the new process though.

Wingnuts energon = black jacks / cough sweets.

redkid wrote: »
    Wingnuts energon = black jacks / cough sweets.

Thanks, that's one I don't need to try then, I hate blackjacks:pac:

• Advertisement

Halo Kringles Curse = Moo Mints

Amazing stuff. :D

Advertisement