Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Halo Kringles Curse = Moo Mints

Amazing stuff. :D

Love those moo bastards.Im actually trying some Halo Torque56.Id forgotten how refreshing the flavour was,real crisp with a hint of menthol.Im beginning to think they implement menthol in all their juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

I have to try a few more Halos juices, apparently the Belgian chocolate is amazing. I love Tribeca, my favourite tobacco i would say, or one of two. have been afraid to try a lot of them due to hearing that a few of them have that talcum powder taste :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

I have to try a few more Halos juices, apparently the Belgian chocolate is amazing. I love Tribeca, my favourite tobacco i would say, or one of two. have been afraid to try a lot of them due to hearing that a few of them have that talcum powder taste :P

The Halo Belgian Cocoa and Cafe Mocha are my daily vapes. Really good flavour from both.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,051 ✭✭✭Pique

Ionised wrote: »
    The Halo Belgian Cocoa and Cafe Mocha are my daily vapes. Really good flavour from both.

Where do you get Halo juice from ?

www.vapourstore.ie

Have most of the halo range.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,051 ✭✭✭Pique

Jaysus I just tried Wingnuts Honey wood tobacco flavour and yeuuuk.

Imagine those scented wooden balls with honey wood smell. Now imagine tasting that smell because that's all I could taste.

Ankara is a bit better and kinda like mild cigars but not my cuppa tea. I mean I really don't wanna have a tobacco flavour in my mouth while vaping when I could have a nice coffee. If I want to taste tobacco I'll buy a cohiba, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Lads,can anyone recommend a nice 100% VG juice.Please don't mention Dekang as I've tried their VG before and it's like stale bum.
    I don't go for fruity juices and my main vapes would be from the El Toro range.
    Cheers

Nothing like stale bum!
    It's more like dirty bum...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

This selection pack consists of 5 AMAZING flavours within our Savoury range.
    Purchase our Savoury selection pack and get stuck in to:
    Roast Beef,
    Roast Chicken,
    Herbes De Provence,
    Smokey Bacon
    Diablo Poco

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

dball wrote: »
    This selection pack consists of 5 AMAZING flavours within our Savoury range.
    Purchase our Savoury selection pack and get stuck in to:
    Roast Beef,
    Roast Chicken,
    Herbes De Provence,
    Smokey Bacon
    Diablo Poco

God, is that out of Willy Wonkas factory :D

Yeah,I've only tried a handful myself.If I remember correctly,Freedom was ok but not an all day vape and Prime was pretty rough.Definitely want to try their Belgian Cocoa and I'll have to get a sample of Tribeca.

• Advertisement

Ya I hated Freedom, I think I ordered it by mistake, the talcum powder taste is horrible off that. Similar thing with the mom and pops "coconut" tobacco, cant remember the name. Ugh so disappointing.

Ya I hated Freedom, I think I ordered it by mistake, the talcum powder taste is horrible off that. Similar thing with the mom and pops "coconut" tobacco, cant remember the name. Ugh so disappointing.

I reckon a few weeks steeping would at the very least,calm the talcum taste down a little.Im actually thinking I may have an allergy to PG.Since I started on the liquid smoke I've been getting acne.
    Could be just coincidence.Im trying to find a decent VG juice to try,although I'm been very lazy about it.

I think thats just your bodying crying out for the deadly chemicals in cigarettes :p I got a lot of spots which was very odd, a couple of months into vaping i think. I cant be sure, but a lot of things stem from quitting smokes.

Ya the talc taste does die down after many weeks :p but not enough. I have only noticed it off tobacco liquid though. I think....
    I have gone through so many different juices in the last year or so its hard to remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Can someone explain what steeping is?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Actual steeping would be leaving some ingredient in liquid to soak the flavour up (like tobacco leaves in a pre-made base).

Steeping as it's referred to in vaping generally means 'maturing', either by leaving the juice alone to mix properly or more commonly by leaving the top off the juice in a dark cupboard that hasn't got anything else strongly flavoured inside it already for a few days. Tends to take the initial perfumey edge off of things but an unsteeped flavour isn't going to kill you.

Have just remembered that I have some Pchela's Poison steeping from concentrate for about 2 weeks now, and if it doesn't taste any better I'm gonna murder the lying bastard who said it was like vaping a Coffee Creme.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

grindle wrote: »

Have just remembered that I have some Pchela's Poison steeping from concentrate for about 2 weeks now, and if it doesn't taste any better I'm gonna murder the lying bastard who said it was like vaping a Coffee Creme.

I really don't see the hype in any of the Pchela flavours

Has anyone tried thebestshop's liquids?

Has anyone tried thebestshop's liquids?
    I've only tried the apple pie,nice juice plenty of flavour,throat hit and vapour.It also tastes exactly like its described so i'd imagine the other juices are fine.

The only problem i have with them is that they only do 10ml which is stupid.

I really don't see the hype in any of the Pchela flavours

Yup, this thing has been left alone long enough and still has that cheap burnt-coffee taste, whoever's said this tastes like Coffee Creme sweets must be trippin' balls. SADFACE.

Might see what happens if I lump some toffee and chocolate in there...
    ...just tried, less manky, still not great.

I've only tried the apple pie,nice juice plenty of flavour,throat hit and vapour.It also tastes exactly like its described so i'd imagine the other juices are fine.

The only problem i have with them is that they only do 10ml which is stupid.

That's why I asked, they have 30 and 50ml bottles of 75pg 25vg listed pretty cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

That's why I asked, they have 30 and 50ml bottles of 75pg 25vg listed pretty cheap.

The 30 and 50ml bottles are dekang, not the same as the TBS premium range. I tried the TBS premium usa mix but wasnt pushed on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Anyone try Halo Kringles Curse? I'm using it at the moment but all I pretty much get is menthol. Pretty decent menthol but I was hoping for peppermint, as its described as peppermint.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Guys I ordered few bits from ezsmoke about a month ago and threw in some carmello and 1st choice for the craic, the carmello was grand but I just opened the 1st choose yesterday and it was VILE, sort of a plasticy fart aftertaste what the actual feck like? Has anyone tried it before? Is it meant to taste like this? I am mostly into my sweet vapes and RY4s.

1st Choice is one of the most realistic tobacco vapes, a bit smoky. Can't say I've gotten plastic farts from it, but that sounds like a winning combo.

grindle wrote: »
    1st Choice is one of the most realistic tobacco vapes, a bit smoky. Can't say I've gotten plastic farts from it, but that sounds like a winning combo.

It's really horrible that's the only way I could describe it, it tastes noting like tobacco, bad bottle? Left sitting for too long? I just don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    It's really horrible that's the only way I could describe it, it tastes noting like tobacco, bad bottle? Left sitting for too long? I just don't know.

maybe send it back to ezsmoke and they'll be able to tell you

StickyIcky wrote: »
    maybe send it back to ezsmoke and they'll be able to tell you

Good idea sticky, ill send them off an email.

Minotaur.JPG Stunning colour from this juice(image does not do it justice)

MINOTAUR 18MG From The Cellar of HOUSE OF LIQUID:D

As far as the all important flavour is concerned,its a very happy combination of Cigarillos/Cigarrillos and Virginia Prime with a sweet aftertaste,but thankfully not too sweet.Might be an ever so slight spicey/menthol note,but its soooooo slight.Not as full bodied as either Cigs or VP but that might change with a decent steep.Im not getting much in the way of throat hit and its definitely less than Cigarrillos.Vapor production is on a par with El Toro juices.

The only downside is it wont last in a carto tank.It gets funky with the gunk real quick.I've mainly been using it in the IGO-L and will probably end up in the IGO-W soon enough.

I'm really enjoying Minotaur.House Of Liquid states that its 'extremely addictive' and they're not far wrong.

This is my take on this particular juice.You may try it and experience something altogether different,like tones of brake fluid and notes of balding sack.

Is it possible to mix juice? You know, if I thought RY-4 would taste nicer with a bit of strawberry added or something like that.

Are there any pitfalls that I can't see?

• Advertisement

Is it possible to mix juice? You know, if I thought RY-4 would taste nicer with a bit of strawberry added or something like that.

Are there any pitfalls that I can't see?
    The only pitfall would be if it tasted horrible.Go for it,some of the nicest juices i've tasted were mixes.Wingnuts Vanilla custard mixed with Tjuice Vamp Vape is amazing.

Advertisement