Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Mixing wingnuts ecto and tai bacca is good as is t juice tangerine dream mixed with Jack the Ripper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

redkid wrote: »
    Mixing wingnuts ecto and tai bacca is good as is t juice tangerine dream mixed with Jack the Ripper.

I actually have both of these but I'm not a fan of tai bacca, I'll take your word for it though and put both into a dripper...

Not bad actually, still not mad about tai bacca though...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

So, I decided to try something new from my normal El Toro Cigarillos Naturales, and ordered the El Toro Guevara(It was actually decided for me as esi were out of Cigarillos again)

Its a far darker colour to start with and I have just tried my first vape of it. Using an Iclear 30 on an evic. Anyway, first impressions is that I can taste tea, which is weird, but it also has a much richer tobacco taste. I'm not sure so far about this one, more playing around with it I think

rickyjb wrote: »
    I actually have both of these but I'm not a fan of tai bacca, I'll take your word for it though and put both into a dripper...

Not bad actually, still not mad about tai bacca though...

I didn't drip them, just tossed a couple of mls each into a tank

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

Anyone wrote: »
    So, I decided to try something new from my normal El Toro Cigarillos Naturales, and ordered the El Toro Guevara(It was actually decided for me as esi were out of Cigarillos again)

Its a far darker colour to start with and I have just tried my first vape of it. Using an Iclear 30 on an evic. Anyway, first impressions is that I can taste tea, which is weird, but it also has a much richer tobacco taste. I'm not sure so far about this one, more playing around with it I think

Probably the closest juice to a cigar that I've tried.It needs to be steeped,but not for too long before its true flavour is revealed.I only had to give my current bottle about a week.
    Those iClear 30's as with all clearo's won't last long with this type of juice, which is a shame because some of the ET range is actually pretty nice in the iClear.Maybe Mr.ebaron is working on another filtering system and our gunk woes will be in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

1 x 20ml Dekang Cappuccino
    - Nic Strength: 18mg Medium High: First ever order - found it too sweet at first but added a 1st choice tobbaco flavour to it to take away some of the sweetness - Was a nice flavour but not a great TH.

1 x 20ml Dekang Chocolate (80/20)
    - Nic Strength: 11mg Low
    Way too weak a flavour - not enough chocolate and too much something else - it might have been a slight cherry or strawberry in the background. Still have about 19ml in a bottle.

1 x 20ml Dekang Cheesecake
    - Nic Strength: 16mg Medium Turned out to be my every day vape. Love it cant get enough of it - perfect balance - not too sweet at all. ive probably ordered 50 ml of this and still loving it.
    personally ill keep with it as i dont find it too sweet at all but someone else might think otherwise.

1 x 05ml Dekang Strawberry Milkshake
    - Nic Strength: 16mg Medium
    Again too sweet for me but I also found Wingnuts vanilla Custard too strong a flavour so I added this and found a nice mix when vaped
    (Vanilla Custard 20mg)

1 x 05ml Dekang Coffee
    Still in the unopened bottle - Im not looking forward to this as i've found my favourite flavours to be the sweeter ones. Ill probably order another cappuccino or latte flavour and experiment with combining the 2.

All above vaped in a ego T starter kit (6 weeks off the fags) love this vaping!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Tomhere

dball wrote: »
    1 x 20ml Dekang Cappuccino
    - Nic Strength: 18mg Medium High: First ever order - found it too sweet at first but added a 1st choice tobbaco flavour to it to take away some of the sweetness - Was a nice flavour but not a great TH.

1 x 20ml Dekang Chocolate (80/20)
    - Nic Strength: 11mg Low
    Way too weak a flavour - not enough chocolate and too much something else - it might have been a slight cherry or strawberry in the background. Still have about 19ml in a bottle.

1 x 20ml Dekang Cheesecake
    - Nic Strength: 16mg Medium Turned out to be my every day vape. Love it cant get enough of it - perfect balance - not too sweet at all. ive probably ordered 50 ml of this and still loving it.
    personally ill keep with it as i dont find it too sweet at all but someone else might think otherwise.

1 x 05ml Dekang Strawberry Milkshake
    Again too sweet for me but I also found Wingnuts vanilla Custard too strong a flavour so I added this and found a nice mix when vaped
    (Vanilla Custard 20mg)

1 x 05ml Dekang Coffee
    Still in the unopened bottle - Im not looking forward to this as i've found my favourite flavours to be the sweeter ones. Ill probably order another cappuccino or latte flavour and experiment with combining the 2.

All above vaped in a ego T starter kit (6 weeks off the fags) love this vaping!

Where did you buy these juices off?

Tomhere wrote: »
    Where did you buy these juices off?

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I got hold of Pchela's famous five layer cake.

Stuck it in my T5 and off I went. It was foul, what the **** is everyone on about, I thought.

Gave it another go a few hours later and found it quite nice. I'm now sat at work craving it. Weird.

Mom and pops blue ridge mist

The first vape almost kicked the throat out of me which I wasn't expecting for a peachy vape, nice none the less, plenty of clouds from the pro tank and decent flavor with peach and fruit but unfortunatly also a perfumey tone but maybe a little longer steep will help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

I got hold of Pchela's famous five layer cake.

Stuck it in my T5 and off I went. It was foul, what the **** is everyone on about, I thought.

Gave it another go a few hours later and found it quite nice. I'm now sat at work craving it. Weird.

It did the exact same to me. Acquired taste....with haste.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

I'm looking for some vanilla custard aficionados to review my Crème brûlée.
    who's up for the job?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

I asked a girl once to try my creme brulee, it didnt go down too well :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

who's up for the job?
    Heli, I'd love to try it? Currently doing a VC review between Grants, Pauls and wingnuts premium & select. I'm in the VC headspace right now! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

who's up for the job?

Count me in. My order from Grants should be hear Monday and I'm already sold on Wingnuts so I'd love to try another. :-D

who's up for the job?

love to

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I'll try if there's any going spare?

I loved GVC first time out, but ordered a bottle recently and didn't get on with it at all. I don't know what changed?? I love custard, I love caramel, I love Crème brûlée!! {which is really what I think GVC to be] - I'd like to find one a little less sickly sweet maybe.

quintron wrote: »
    Heli, I'd love to try it? Currently doing a VC review between Grants, Pauls and wingnuts premium & select. I'm in the VC headspace right now! ;)
    you already have, I'm Paul's :)

Great, pm addresses and I'll send off :)

you already have, I'm Paul's :)
    Hah! Legend. :-)
    Well, in that case, I can Highly recommend it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Received my bottle of Paul's today. Now I must state first off, think I mentioned it before here that I once loved GVC, but completely turned off it. I don't know why exactly, I ordered a 50ml bottle of it a few weeks back and couldn't stomach it. I think it's too sweet. It can be sickly so if you're not really, really in the mood for a dessert vape.

So, Paul's then; first up, the smell test - wonderful, lovely caramel scent wafts out soon as you pop the cap. It really does smell like Crème brûlée. On the taste front; it's not a million miles from GVC, I'd say pretty close in fact. But it's a little more subtle I'd say, not as sweet. Which suits me. I'll steep it now for a few days and try it again then.

Cheers for the sample ;)

Also received my bottle of Paul's goodness.

Smell is lovely..subtle and interesting. Waiting to finish up what's in this tank then I'll clean it out and pop in a fresh carto.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Great, pm addresses and I'll send off :)

Are you still accepting addresses?

iba wrote: »
    Are you still accepting addresses?
    sure iba I can do one last one :)

I have to draw a line somewhere, so here it is the line is drawn.

looking for a good strong menthol flavour - anyone any recomendations?
    Im used to vaping 16mg but i reckon a good flavoursome 12mg menthol should do the job.

not peppermint:D just menthol

anyones>????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

who's up for the job?

Damn, really missed the boat there...

who's up for the job?

Short and sweet review..

Loaded up a 1.5ohm dual coil carto...fired at 9 watts off my kicked Dingo.
    Great flavour! More subtle than Wingnuts VC, less overly sweet but very satisfying. Vapour production is average but enough. Throathit is pretty good considering it's 12mg strength.

All in all..make some 20mg and I'm sold :D

dball wrote: »
    looking for a good strong menthol flavour - anyone any recomendations?
    Im used to vaping 16mg but i reckon a good flavoursome 12mg menthol should do the job.

not peppermint:D just menthol

anyones>????

Try wingnuts extreme menthol? Available on ESI website.
    Others in wingnuts range (had opportunity to taste a good few in the juice box parcel recently, have nothing else to compare them to):
    • Jungle Juice
    • Mint Sweeties
    • Ecto Cool

Hope that helps.

email me :) pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

sure iba I can do one last one :)

I have to draw a line somewhere, so here it is the line is drawn.

Advertisement