Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Would love one, and will also try the other 3 in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Ahem! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Well...I thought myself and Yogic were special, but no... I don't know how I'll break it to the poor wee fella. It'll break his heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭banger01

Is it Oráiste báisteach or Báisteach oráiste? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Ahem! :D

:) You're sorted I'll drop that around later.

anyone else pm on your address and I'll send them out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

PM'd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭iba

I just ordered the Limeade, Creme Brulee and Strawberry from you so I dont fell guilty asking you for a free sample Orange Rain :)

Thanks

iba wrote: »
    I just ordered the Limeade, Creme Brulee and Strawberry from you so I dont fell guilty asking you for a free sample Orange Rain :)

Thanks

sounds fair :)

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Im currently sampling your other three juices and would love to try the orange! I really like the strawberry in strawberry kick, but not so crazy about the menthol, would love to try a pure fruit flavour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Can anyone think of a granola type flavour? Coconut, honey, fruit with maybe a mellow tobacco flavour?

• Advertisement

This thread is getting a bit Lloyd Grossman!
    Can anyone think of a granola type flavour? Coconut, honey, fruit with maybe a mellow tobacco flavour?

Well lah-dee-dah! How things have changed... Good flavour idea though, Paul'll have to cut you in on a percentage of the take ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭dball

Any takers for a free sample of Oráiste báisteach (orange rain) in exchange for your thoughts :)

Count me in please

Thanks
    Ill send a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Any takers for a free sample of Oráiste báisteach (orange rain) in exchange for your thoughts :)

Hey heliguy, would be happy help out ;):pac:

thanks guys that's enough for now, need to keep some for myself :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I'd be privileged to test out this new flavour. :)

EDIT: didn't see the above post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

thanks guys that's enough for now, need to keep some for myself :)

Sake I always miss out on de shizz, not to worry, sounds good though. Always loved the smell of a peeled orange in my car SERIOUSLY. pm you tomorrow bout some more Cremé Bruleé, my m8s words exactly 'that's f#*%+n class'.........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 786 ✭✭✭fangee

I was asked recently what was in the oil that I'm using to smoke.

So I checked the bottle but there are no ingredients.

Surely that can't be legal ?

I'm now worried.

I posed a question here a few weeks ago asking what is the " top brand " of liquid assuming that if I'm buying the gold standard then I'd be safe.

Any suggestions as to what is considered the BEST brand on the market for safety and quality ?

Anything that comes out of Concept Liquid's labs would have all necessary info for legal compliance on the bottles, so that would be Wingnut's ranges, ezsmoke.ie's Premium Label juices and all of the House of Liquid juices like the El Toro range and Papillon Organic. They're all that I know of from there (there are probably more made by them that I'm not aware of).

Basic ingredients are Propyl Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine, possibly deionised water, possibly alcohol, possibly Ethy Maltol or sucralose or stevia to sweeten, and flavourings - I'm not sure if anybody has the specifics of the flavourings on their packaging but I'm sure they can get the spec sheet from the flavour producer if asked. As long as the flavouring doesn't contain oils, diacetyl or sodium benzoate it should be fine for inhalation as far as we know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

I'd be up for it. Send me a pm if you want.

On other side I got Paul's samples last week and been going on them for a week. While I do love the creme brulé, I can't smoke it a lot. Just the sweetness throws me off. Strawberry was OK. Limeade was my favourite of the bunch as it wasn't really sweet and you could go at it all day long.

One of my mates tried the creme brulé stuff and got addicted to it lol.

grindle wrote: »
    Anything that comes out of Concept Liquid's labs would have all necessary info for legal compliance on the bottles, so that would be Wingnut's ranges, ezsmoke.ie's Premium Label juices and all of the House of Liquid juices like the El Toro range and Papillon Organic. They're all that I know of from there (there are probably more made by them that I'm not aware of).

Basic ingredients are Propyl Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine, possibly deionised water, possibly alcohol, possibly Ethy Maltol or sucralose or stevia to sweeten, and flavourings - I'm not sure if anybody has the specifics of the flavourings on their packaging but I'm sure they can get the spec sheet from the flavour producer if asked. As long as the flavouring doesn't contain oils, diacetyl or sodium benzoate it should be fine for inhalation as far as we know.

Well I've bought 'moms & pops' and 'wingnuts' from e-smokeireland and they don't have the ingredients on them.

Does that mean the are repackaging ? And if so then why ?

• Advertisement

The hangsen liquids are the only ones I know of that have been put under scientific scrutiny and nothing dangerous was found in them.

jamie72 wrote: »
    The hangsen liquids are the only ones I know of that have been put under scientific scrutiny and nothing dangerous was found in them.

Do you know where I can buy them online ?

I'd be up for it. Send me a pm if you want.

On other side I got Paul's samples last week and been going on them for a week. While I do love the creme brulé, I can't smoke it a lot. Just the sweetness throws me off. Strawberry was OK. Limeade was my favourite of the bunch as it wasn't really sweet and you could go at it all day long.

One of my mates tried the creme brulé stuff and got addicted to it lol.

Pm your address and I'll send one on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ben36

http://www.bargainvapour.com/ Very cheap.It's the liquid i've always used.I like it and it's probably the cheapest e-liquid out there.I recommend the ry4 and the smooth if you like tobacco flavours

fangee wrote: »
    Well I've bought 'moms & pops' and 'wingnuts' from e-smokeireland and they don't have the ingredients on them.

Does that mean the are repackaging ? And if so then why ?

The Mom & Pop's is being made from the concentrates I believe, the Wingnuts should be standard Concept Liquid packaging unless you asked for a different mix of PG/VG or strength or something?

You can contact them on FB you know, or PM wingnut32. You seem suspicious for some reason. The ingredients for ejuices are fairly standardised at this stage, there's nothing weird going on with them, and definitely nothing weird going on with Concept Liquids, their aim is to meet and exceed the safety standards of any forthcoming regulations.

As a side-note, some like Hangsen but they're right near the bottom for quality of taste.

ardle1 wrote: »
    Sake I always miss out on de shizz, not to worry, sounds good though. Always loved the smell of a peeled orange in my car SERIOUSLY. pm you tomorrow bout some more Cremé Bruleé, my m8s words exactly 'that's f#*%+n class'.........

Pm your address and I'll send one on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ben36

As a side-note, some like Hangsen but they're right near the bottom for quality of taste.
    I've seen a few people here and on the Irish vaping page saying this but I and my friends have tried el toro,wingnuts and other brands and keep going back to hangsen.maybe because of price but we all agree they are good quality and tasty liquids.Dont get the dislike of hangsen at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I have 100ml of Hangsen Cola here and it's really not nice. Compared to any of the Wingnuts flavours I've tried it has a real chemically taste to it.

I was also pretty disappointed with Highbrow Vapour Orange de sangre. The flavour was really weak most of the time even after steeping for 2 weeks. Once in a while I would get a hit with nice flavour to it but mostly I could barely taste it. Also I found it fairly rough on the throat compared to others at the same nic (12mg).

I don't think its a problem with my setup because I'm getting plenty flavour from Wingnuts Jungle Juice.

I've the hangsen RY1, RY4 and Tab here. I found the RY4 to be too sickly, the RY1 was better, basically the same but with less sweetness. The tab is actually ok, but still a little sweet.

• Advertisement

The Mom & Pop's is being made from the concentrates I believe, the Wingnuts should be standard Concept Liquid packaging unless you asked for a different mix of PG/VG or strength or something?

You can contact them on FB you know, or PM wingnut32. You seem suspicious for some reason. The ingredients for ejuices are fairly standardised at this stage, there's nothing weird going on with them, and definitely nothing weird going on with Concept Liquids, their aim is to meet and exceed the safety standards of any forthcoming regulations.

I only suspicious because there are no ingredients on the bottles and I have given up the smokes for the healthier option.

I'd hate to find out in 2 years that there was shenanigans involved.

Advertisement