Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

I'm not real fond of bakery type juices. I just feel like something is missing, like texture, something to actually chew, when I vape them :D

The Vaporium juices aren't cheap,but they have some really nice ranges on there. I don't mind spending a little more on something I'll actually use. Spend many a yo-yo on cheap juices that just gathered dust in the press before either being binned sold or traded on.
    Yup I don't mind paying extra for juice I like. Btw i want to give bobas bounty my final try:) I remember first clearo with boba was amazing but rest of the bottle (29ml) was crap. I can't find a place that sells it. Alien vision doesn't ship to europe. So I'm still looking. Anyone wants to sell 10 ml perhsps?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Never tried Boba's bounty, hard to get hold of! Especially as PB mentions it in every vid!

[quick edit, sorry EGriff, I was about to offer you the 8mg Wham! I have left over, but someone's already bagsed it in the other thread]

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Yup I don't mind paying extra for juice I like. Btw i want to give bobas bounty my final try:) I remember first clearo with boba was amazing but rest of the bottle (29ml) was crap. I can't find a place that sells it. Alien vision doesn't ship to europe. So I'm still looking. Anyone wants to sell 10 ml perhsps?:)

I'd love to try it too, we should do a group order. It mentioned on all the american sites constantly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

jamie72 wrote: »
    I'd love to try it too, we should do a group order. It mentioned on all the american sites constantly.

We should do a group buy of several juices from across the pond,we might even sneak a discount off some vendors for bulk buys.

Group buy would be awesome. Just unsure where we can get this stuff from

• Advertisement

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Group buy would be awesome. Just unsure where we can get this stuff from

Given that it's a group order they might make an exception.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 786 ✭✭✭fangee

I'm looking for the best juice.

My question is .....

Who is Mercedes rather than fiat ?

And I'm talking about juices that have been industry tested and have passed the test.

And not just taste but open ingredients and 'gold standard' ?

Tried and TRUSTED juices.

fangee wrote: »

My question is .....

And I'm talking about juices that have been industry tested and have passed the test.

There's nothing wrong with fiat ;)

But i find anything from the U.S tends to be the best quality.Tobacco wise,has to be house of liquid.

My question is .....

They're cheapest juices (taste wise and price wise), but all the hangsen liquids have gone through tons of tests and passed them all. Being the most used juices, the FDA and several WHO type organisations checked them and can't find anything.

I may have the trip hammer solution here

• Advertisement

There's nothing wrong with fiat ;)

But i find anything from the U.S tends to be the best quality.Tobacco wise,has to be house of liquid.

But by quality I mean TESTED.

Given that it's a group order they might make an exception.

Well then count me in for any size of the bottle. 10ml or 50ml im in:)

But by quality I mean TESTED.

as in lab tested or peoples favourite tested?

We never think to go right to the source! :D

You got to try the refresher too! One of my current fav's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Houseofliquid.ie if you like tobacco flavours.

Wingnuts range on ESI. I'll let others come in with more but those should keep you busy for awhile:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Ha I just found that site myself too. £5.99 for international postage isn't too bad if you're ordering a good bit of the stuff.

So who has the most experience when it comes to group buying? :p

as in lab tested or peoples favourite tested?

Oh absolutely LAB tested.

Meaning the safest choice out there from what you know.

No point in giving up fags to be vaping something that you think is better for you !

Oh absolutely LAB tested.

Meaning the safest choice out there from what you know.

No point in giving up fags to be vaping something that you think is better for you !
    Well to be honest,the high high high majority of juices sold by reputable vendors out there haven't been found to be "harmful".Even the chinese juices such as Dekang and Hangsen are rigorously Lab tested.

these lads here produce a lot of e-liquid for various vendors (including wingnuts and the El Toro stuff as far as i'm aware) in a lab friendly environment.I'm not entirely sure of the complete list but i'm sure people here could also point you in the right direction.

So who has the most experience when it comes to group buying? :p

Me. grindle has as well, but i don't think his stress level has come down from the last group buy.

• Advertisement

The most harmful thing in any e-juice is nicotine. And you can get that in gum, patches and inhalers from any chemist ;)

The most harmful thing in any e-juice is nicotine. And you can get that in gum, patches and inhalers from any chemist ;)

You can also get it mixed with a shed load of other toxic chemicals in any corner shop.

True, i'm trying to make it sound better though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 xpooley92x

Triphammer juices can be found at www.triphammer.co.uk

I just stuck in an order there from triphammer. 30ml wham!, 10ml refresher, 10ml orange and passionfruit. All 8mg.

Came to about €34 in total. I'll let ye know how long it takes to get here.

xpooley92x wrote: »
    Triphammer juices can be found at www.triphammer.co.uk

there shall be an order ;)

My Refresher just arrived this morn, good job as I was all out last few days. Was having withdrawals :D

Tried 18 this time, last time got 24, which has a hefty TH. trying to keep to 18 from now.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

My Refresher just arrived this morn, good job as I was all out last few days. Was having withdrawals :D

Tried 18 this time, last time got 24, which has a hefty TH. trying to keep to 18 from now.

Is the refresher flavour nice? Does it actually taste like refreshers? Have you tried the Wham Bar flavour? If so does that really taste like Wham Bar?

I'd love to try these e-liquids, but they are a bit expensive. I'd rather hear peoples opinions of it first. Do these e-liquids actually taste like those gorgeous sweets?

Both taste just like the sweets. For me, the refresher is more like the yellow refreshers, the one with the white fizz in the middle - some say it's more like the coloured sweet version. But it's really nice, it does have a 'fizziness' to it. Same with the Wham! - tastes exactly like the Wham bars - the original flavoured ones, not the sour or other varieties. The original ones I used to eat as a kid :) Both are well worth a shot.

These refreshers:
    refresher20chews_25428495.jpg

• Advertisement

I can't wait to try them now. I was gonna order some tobacco flavours this time round but those 2 sound just too tempting.

I smoked a B+H today actually and I didn't enjoy it at all, I kept waiting for the flavour of strawberries or orange or gummy bears to kick in but it just tasted like the smell you get from a wet ashtray. There really is no willpower required to not smoke.

Advertisement