Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

All of their liqua is out of stock and has been for a while. I'm on the alert list for when they're back so I'll check in and let you know.

I've never ordered liquid from them but will when I have a better idea of what works for me. Great prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Liqua apple is really nice, their bright tobacco is OK too. Its only about €9 in vapourpal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭iba

Trond wrote: »
    Tried a couple and wasn't impressed. It tends to be the lower quality stuff they sell like Dekang or Hangsen.

I think they stock Liqua which a good few people seem to like.

Thanks, I did not realise that Dekang and Hangsen were poorer quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭iba

All of their liqua is out of stock and has been for a while. I'm on the alert list for when they're back so I'll check in and let you know.

I've never ordered liquid from them but will when I have a better idea of what works for me. Great prices.

Ive tried quite a few, I like coca-cola, melon, cappuccino, strawberry and others - thought them fine.

Didn't like Beer flavour.

All 50mg bottles and 12mg nicotine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I have just bought some " Drops " , liquid , Vanilla Charm and it seems quiet nice , I just add a few drops of it to my night time vape and it makes it taste a bit ' fuller' ( theres a description I just puller outta my ar$e ) .

Anyone else tried any other flavours ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

jonski wrote: »
    I have just bought some " Drops " , liquid , Vanilla Charm and it seems quiet nice , I just add a few drops of it to my night time vape and it makes it taste a bit ' fuller' ( theres a description I just puller outta my ar$e ) .

Anyone else tried any other flavours ?

I've been using Orange's Experience nothing orangy about it all. It tastes zingy if that's a flavour quite pleasant but not orangy :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    I've been using Orange's Experience nothing orangy about it all. It tastes zingy if that's a flavour quite pleasant but not orangy :(.

By far the best Orange ejuice out there imo is House of Liquids Frozen Orange. I didn't expect to like it but its fantastic.

http://www.houseofliquid.ie/product-p/eb-05.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

iba wrote: »
    Beer flavour

:pac:

Anyone tasted the bacon flavoured ejuice? Sounds horrific

No. I get enough artificial bacon flavours when I eat the rashers over in England.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I buy the 50ml bottles of hangsen Ry4 from fasttech. it's one of the better ry4 versions I've tried and handy for backup.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

NO!!! Stay away! Got some at vapefest 2013. First pull tasted lovely but it all went down hill straight away. My dripper still smells like it :(

NuttyBoy and Tommy, I tried the Cuban liqua today. Very nice! I didn't really liken it to the Cubans I've had (admittedly, not many. Maybe 5 in my life) or any tobacco really but I did get a lovely nutty flavour and smell. Fortunately for me he didn't have it in 6 so I didn't buy it. I say fortunately because it convinced me to blind buy a really beautiful juice called Apis by "The eliquid factory."

Wow! Nutty, nice mild tobacco flavours, a hint of vanilla. Really nice. Unfortunately Ecovape aren't getting it back in. Its probably too sweet for an all day vape for most people but if you liked Cuban for an after dinner then I'm sure this would hit the spot too. 8/10.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Gez69

Just bought some Elips Cognac Tobacco that they're selling half price at a Dublin store that I'm not sure I should name. Delicious!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Whats the liquid, whats the shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Gez69

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Whats the liquid, whats the shop?

This to me? Okay, the ecirette store. Cognac tobacco, (i said that already so maybe I'm missing out some vital information, i'm just a newbie at this).

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Uno my Uno.

Mount Baker Vapour Absinthe 6mg, 20/80 in a Miniprotank 3

Got this as I was looking for an aniseed flavour that wasn't up around 9 or 12 mg.

It has a hell of throat hit so I had to lower the volts to 3.6 which is far below my normal range, still it had a robust aniseed flavour with a strong alcohol kick to it, exactly like absinthe basically. the aftertaste lingered pleasantly also. Certainly not an ADV but would be enjoyable in the evening, possibly while out for a few drinks.

7/10

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Just got 3 concentrates from T juice. Red astaire (my adv) everyone knows about this one so i'll spare you a review on it.
    I also got Jacques Le Mon. which is like citronella oil.. lovely lemon flavour.
    The third was Black and Blue.. i may have found a new all day vape. This one has more anise than red astaire and has a real sweet blueberry flavour to it also, Its awesome. Pretty cheap too, just mixed up 100 ml of each for under 45 euro. That'll keep me going for a few days :)
    P.s. All mixed at 20% 50/50 12mg (def need to lower my nic now I have these flavours!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Competition going on on my Facebook juice review page. Getting it going again. If anyone wants in then head on over!

https://m.facebook.com/DBXVapingReviews/photos/a.814330818640660.1073741825.387173408023072/814330358640706/?type=1&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Do you know of any Irish website or Dublin shop where I can buy flavourless nicotine free e liquid that is ready to be used, preferably a mix of bought PG and VG?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

alwald wrote: »
    Do you know of any Irish website or Dublin shop where I can buy flavourless nicotine free e liquid that is ready to be used, preferably a mix of bought PG and VG?

www.ezsmoke.ie
    Just buy vg and pg and mix it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Pretty sure ecirette on Talbot St stocks it too.
    Never used myself.

anyone know if it's possible to get cheap liqua e-liquid from Chinese sites. fasttech used to do it I think but not anymore it seems.

Received some Wingnuts Vanilla Custard Supreme today. It's nice but the flavour isn't very strong. Do any of you aficionados on here tend to let it steep for a while?

Received some Wingnuts Vanilla Custard Supreme today. It's nice but the flavour isn't very strong. Do any of you aficionados on here tend to let it steep for a while?

I got one batch of wingnuts previously that was unsteeped and the difference was huge tastewise. Left it 2 weeks and it was perfect though.

I always order in advance now so Im not left staring at it!!!

Thanks Trond. A 2 week wait it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I hate this steeping crap, it should be ready when you buy it. No other industry would sell you something then tell you "don't use it for 2 weeks, keep it in a dark cupboard with the cap off, shake it every 24 hours" feck off.

I got some american juices this week and they either need steeping or they're just not very nice, its hard to tell.

EGriff wrote: »
    I hate this steeping crap, it should be ready when you buy it. No other industry would sell you something then tell you "don't use it for 2 weeks, keep it in a dark cupboard with the cap off, shake it every 24 hours" feck off.

I got some american juices this week and they either need steeping or they're just not very nice, its hard to tell.

It all depends on when they were mixed originally and then posted out. There's always a chance you can be unlucky. Most of the smaller companies don't have the machinery necessary to steep juice in minutes (I think Cloudhousevapour do)

Anyone who makes their own juice will tell you its well worth the wait especially for the more complex juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,636 ✭✭✭Glebee

Is there a rule of thumb for steeping?????
    Should all liquids really be steeped or can it be bad for a liquid also??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Glebee wrote: »
    Is there a rule of thumb for steeping?????
    Should all liquids really be steeped or can it be bad for a liquid also??

Most fruits are good to go straight away,tobaccos need a week or two and custards can need 3-4 weeks but every juice is different.
    I've never heard of it being bad for a liquid.

Advertisement