Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

I bought some G2 Vapor El Blacco about 2 weeks ago and the description for the flavor was blackberry vanilla pipe tobacco, all i got was a strong sweet blackberry with a pipe tobacco undertone, it was ok i puffed it for a week and then got some other juice's and started to steep the El Blacco, i would give it a shake a night and leave the top off and then put the top back on in the morning, did that for 7 day's and now it taste like the description describes.Beautiful creamy vanilla blackberry wrapped in a nice lite pipe tobacco, just so bloody tasty now, i will be steeping from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Just reminded me I left two juices steeping in the press, lids off for over a week now!
    Yikes!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,648 ✭✭✭Glebee

Wingnuts Swedish Fish - 6mg. cant get enough of the stuff. Really great flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Glebee wrote: »
    Wingnuts Swedish Fish - 6mg. cant get enough of the stuff. Really great flavour.

Tastes like Gummy Bears to me.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Tastes like Gummy Bears to me.:)

They have a gummy bears! I vaped myself sick on it last year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

J Mysterio wrote: »
    They have a gummy bears! I vaped myself sick on it last year!

What I find is,if the Grandkids love something,then it must be sickly to us Adults.:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

After a couple of years of being a Hangsen Menthol only vaper, I decided it was time for a change.

The reviews on the vapefreaks site looked positive, so I took the plunge and along with my Menthol I also ordered the Vanilla Custard.

Got to admit, the thoughts of "custard" didn't particularly appeal to me, but I changed coils filled her up and haven't put it down all day.

It's delish :) I'm in love!! Deffo more vanilla than custard flavour, but I'm happy out.

100ml for €13.99!!! Seriously can't beat that.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

After a couple of years of being a Hangsen Menthol only vaper, I decided it was time for a change.

The reviews on the vapefreaks site looked positive, so I took the plunge and along with my Menthol I also ordered the Vanilla Custard.

Got to admit, the thoughts of "custard" didn't particularly appeal to me, but I changed coils filled her up and haven't put it down all day.

It's delish :) I'm in love!! Deffo more vanilla than custard flavour, but I'm happy out.

Would Hangsen liquids be of a good quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,133 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Plascebo wrote: »

Better than Dekang but a budget liquid. I'd be a big fan of Hangsen myself, they are a pretty consistent liquid just lack the depth of flavour of the more expensive brands. I'm vaping Refresher (sweets) at the moment its very nice.

rob316 wrote: »
    Better than Dekang but a budget liquid. I'd be a big fan of Hangsen myself, they are a pretty consistent liquid just lack the depth of flavour of the more expensive brands. I'm vaping Refresher (sweets) at the moment its very nice.

Thanks for that rob316, for that price might take a punt on their gold and silver tobacco flavour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Thanks for that rob316, for that price might take a punt on their gold and silver tobacco flavour.

Their mint strawberry is really nice: http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_Mint_Strawberry_100ml/p1274299_10875173.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Are you a fan of tobacco flavours that are direct imitations of real cigarettes plascebo? I would have thought I was until trying Hangsen Amber Leaf. The first liquid I've found that I cannot vape.

Ive a small vaping shop myself which sells a bit of Hangsen, Gold and Silver and USA Mix are my best selling Tobacco flavours.

Are you a fan of tobacco flavours that are direct imitations of real cigarettes plascebo? I would have thought I was until trying Hangsen Amber Leaf. The first liquid I've found that I cannot vape.

Not too fussy on being direct imitations, just like a nice tobacco flavour. Got a bottle of red astaire and am mixing it with some vile VIP rolling tobacco flavour and the results is quite nice!

Ive a small vaping shop myself which sells a bit of Hangsen, Gold and Silver and USA Mix are my best selling Tobacco flavours.

Any chance you could open another one on the northside? Have to go to the city centre to get juices apart from vip/newsagent/garage brands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Not too fussy on being direct imitations, just like a nice tobacco flavour. Got a bottle of red astaire and am mixing it with some vile VIP rolling tobacco flavour and the results is quite nice!

Vip rolling tobacco is really bad, and i say that as someone who sells it. The usa mix is a hell of a lot better

Ive a small vaping shop myself

Do go on... ;)

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Do go on... ;)

That's it not looking to advertise just giving my view on Hangsen

Dont think it could be construed as advertising... Always interesting to hear from a vaping professional!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

That's it not looking to advertise just giving my view on Hangsen
    what would be the best e-liquid in terms of healthy ingredients and taste? Price isn't an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

alwald wrote: »
    what would be the best e-liquid in terms of healthy ingredients and taste? Price isn't an issue.

Theres a few Italian ejuices that receive a clearance cert from the Italian Ministry of Health in terms of production and quality control.

Dea is one of them cant remember the 2nd one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

If price isn't an issue, the DEA MINT is really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

alwald wrote: »

This is pure assumption, but I think the "safest" eliquid is likely to be unflavoured pg/vg and nicotine. I've been considering going on to unflavoured myself because I'm consistently disappointed by new flavours and when I have the same one for a while I cease to taste it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

This is pure assumption, but I think the "safest" eliquid is likely to be unflavoured pg/vg and nicotine. I've been considering going on to unflavoured myself because I'm consistently disappointed by new flavours and when I have the same one for a while I cease to taste it anyway.

I totally agree with you, I am under the same assumption regarding pg/vg and nicotine or even without nicotine, and I also cease to taste the flavor after the first 2 ml or so....I should give the unflavored e liquid a go I think and use the flavored one every now and then :).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I get a 100ml btl of unflavoured 50/50 6mg for €10 from my local vendor every few weeks , it's grand , slightly sweet . I use it to bulk out the few flavours I use and to save money .

Is the vapefreaks site down?

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Seems like it,got this when I tried to find it.

WEBSTORE SUSPENDED

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

In terms of 'quality' as in how they're made I think the Chinese stuff is very high. It's all made in tested lab conditions with certified ingredients etc. They're very simple though ie Strawberry, maybe strawberry mint. Not too much going on usually.

I find a lot of European juices are a bit similar in that I can taste they're made in a laboratory. I like it, tastes very clean but like the kind of 'home made' feel of most of the American juices I've tried as well (with the exception of Halo which seems like a lab juice to me).

I probably prefer European now though, seems like Americans find it hard to make any flavour without adding some sort of custard/cheesecake/sugar to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Is the vapefreaks site down?

Taken from the facebook group page .

Stephen Fry : Suspended due to JTI taking issue with a picture of a camel, I kid you not!! I immediately changed the image and am awaiting web host provider to give the all clear. They are taking their sweet time though!! Sorry for any inconvenience.
    38 mins · Like · 5

Stephen Fry : In the meantime, if anyone is looking to make a purchase, fire me off an email and I'll send you a paypal request for payment and get the goods in the post to you. . Sorry about this!!!
    28 mins · Like · 1

• Advertisement

jonski wrote: »
    Taken from the facebook group page .

Stephen Fry : Suspended due to JTI taking issue with a picture of a camel, I kid you not!! I immediately changed the image and am awaiting web host provider to give the all clear. They are taking their sweet time though!! Sorry for any inconvenience.
    38 mins · Like · 5

Stephen Fry : In the meantime, if anyone is looking to make a purchase, fire me off an email and I'll send you a paypal request for payment and get the goods in the post to you. . Sorry about this!!!
    28 mins · Like · 1

Cheers jonski, got the update on another site.

Advertisement