Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Whats the best website to get liquids?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Wow.. Stephen Fry.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

eirewhite wrote: »
    Bought a 30ml bottle of burren blend by vmist Today. Flavour hard to discribe. Its a creamy vape with a very mild sweet tobacco. Could. Easily be an all dayer for me

This stuff is very strange. I get absolutely no flavour off it, nothing at all. Also almost no smell from the liquid. Disappointed is one way of putting it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

The bf gave me some vivid apricot peach to try because he didn't like it. I'm not one for those five euro rubbish juices, but this is pretty nice. Tastes like apricot petit filous yogurts, used to love 'em as a kid!

Also got red nrg by Ovale. Smells exactly like red bull, but very disappointed with the flavour. Just a hint of sweetness and nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

anyone ever tried LOVE VAPE from KIX
    i see some 30ml bottles goin cheap on their site

• Advertisement

BeansBeans wrote: »
    This stuff is very strange. I get absolutely no flavour off it, nothing at all. Also almost no smell from the liquid. Disappointed is one way of putting it.

Its horrific, super perfumey. Makes me feel sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

thevaper wrote: »
    anyone ever tried LOVE VAPE from KIX
    i see some 30ml bottles goin cheap on their site
    I tried all the Kix flavours that I would normally be interested in vaping, fruity ones basically.
    Awful, across the board, awful. It's the cheapest petrol station garbage I've tasted to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Paddymouse

I got a sample pack from artisan liquid (Irish company) and so far I'm loving what I'm tasting.
    Creme Bullee -smooth and delicious.
    Spiced orange-tangy and tasty.
    Another 7 to sample but so far I would highly recommend these two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Paddymouse wrote: »
    I got a sample pack from artisan liquid (Irish company) and so far I'm loving what I'm tasting.

His strawberry kick is delish. Love crystal menthol, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

That Creme Brulee 24mg is one or two of the best custards I have tasted,the second is Vikingkings Kings Custard,both are very similar.

I ordered their samples at 6mg,to purposely vape these in my RDA's with sub ohm coils.

• Advertisement

That Creme Brulee 24mg is one or two of the best custards I have tasted,the second is Vikingkings Kings Custard,both are very similar.

I ordered their samples at 6mg,to purposely vape these in my RDA's with sub ohm coils.

same as.lol. been using those two in an Atlantis and a subtank- loving the creme brulee so much I had to invest in a 5ml tank for the Atlantis I was filling it so often,and that kit is a juice monster! Just keeps on taking!! Where do you get that vikingkings from? I might give it a shot. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

any feedback about the black label juice?

same as.lol. been using those two in an Atlantis and a subtank- loving the creme brulee so much I had to invest in a 5ml tank for the Atlantis I was filling it so often,and that kit is a juice monster! Just keeps on taking!! Where do you get that vikingkings from? I might give it a shot. Thanks

Same as that,I got a 5ml Atlantis tank,I have mine fitted on a Kato,just one small problem,to get the atlantis tank off & on,I need to unscrew the top of the Kato,only 2 hex screws,so I use my Bosch screwdriver.

Kings Custard is here http://www.vapingking.co.uk/kings-custard

Also alot of puddings there as well & also here http://triphammer.co.uk/product-category/puddingclub/

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Same as that,I got a 5ml Atlantis tank,I have mine fitted on a Kato,just one small problem,to get the atlantis tank off & on,I need to unscrew the top of the Kato,only 2 hex screws,so I use my Bosch screwdriver.

Kings Custard is here http://www.vapingking.co.uk/kings-custard

Also alot of puddings there as well & also here http://triphammer.co.uk/product-category/puddingclub/

And don't forget 25% off Triphammer till the 5th March.
    Code is thammer25

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Code is thammer25

I have tried about 4 types from TH,they were nice but I prefer the puddings from Viking Kings.
    I will order some during the week when my money comes in,I'll try Banana Custard & Jam Doughnut.
    The Jammy Dodgers from Viking King tastes exactly like Jammy Dodgers,I was amazed.mmmmmmmm

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Code is thammer25

Thanks bud,that code worked! saved meself over £12,happy days.will review all the juices on here at some stage.Looking forward to vaping me head off! Cheers

Has anyone tried HS Creme Brulee Premium,selling for a very reasonable price.

http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_Creme_Brulee_Premium_100ml/p1274299_13681483.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

My Triphammer order arrived this morning, ordered last Monday.

I've tried Fruit Pastilles and Refresher so far, they both taste just like the sweets. Fruit Pastilles tastes mostly like the blackcurrant ones with the others mixed in, it leaves an aftertaste in your mouth like you just ate a mouthful of them. Refresher has the fizz from the sweets and is even nicer than pastilles.

I'd definitely recommend them especially if they're still doing the 25% off offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

Just ordered some Crème brûlée. Does it need to be steeped for a few days?

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

Dubba wrote: »
    Just ordered some Crème brûlée. Does it need to be steeped for a few days?
    If it is the Artisan Eliquid one then its good to go. And feckin lovely it is too:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

Yep its the Artisan Eliquid. Cheers parttime, I'm looking forward to it now. I went for the 24mg - want to cut down on the amount I vape. Will see how it goes, I usually vape 18mg.

Capone from SnG. 'Tobacco w/ Rum'. Very strong flavour of rum. Really nice. May dilute it a bit with some DIY tobacco but its really very good. 8/10.

Banana Nut Bread from Cloudhouse Vapour. A little disappointing. The flavour is not so much of banana bread but more of those artificial little yellow banana penny sweets.

I previously had a banana bread from 'Phoenix' (picked up at Vapefest), which was amazing and hoped twould be similar!

6/10

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Banana Nut Bread from Cloudhouse Vapour. A little disappointing. The flavour is not so much of banana bread but more of those artificial little yellow banana penny sweets.

I previously had a banana bread from 'Phoenix' (picked up at Vapefest), which was amazing and hoped twould be similar!

6/10

I'm waiting for delivery of Banana Nut Bread,is the taste that artificial,did you bother to steep it,I know alot of vendors say their juices don't need steeping,well,I always do & always get a better taste.

I'm waiting for delivery of Banana Nut Bread,is the taste that artificial,did you bother to steep it,I know alot of vendors say their juices don't need steeping,well,I always do & always get a better taste.

I didnt steep it, no, so it may improve. Is a bit artifical though.

I didnt steep it, no, so it may improve. Is a bit artifical though.

I've been looking at MBV liquid steeping & they all suggest at least a week of steeping & 6 to 8 hours breathing before steeping.
    I normally give a hard shake,sit bottle in hot water for 2 hours,hard shake,remove all caps,for 6 to 8 hours,caps on again,hard shake & throw it in a draw or cupboard for a week,couple of times during that week,I give a hard shake,remove cap & squeeze bottle so the old air goes out & fresh air goes in.This works for me,sometimes I give it 2 weeks steeping,everyone has different methods.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

I've just been leaving my vanilla custard supreme open and shaking it daily. Is that a bad method?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

6/10

That's was one of my first go to liquids when I started vaping, that and the v similar Banana's gone nuts. Both needed a good 2 weeks steeping imo. The nuttiness should soon take over from any artificial taste.

I think the Banana's gone nuts was the superior liquid from memory. Ive since gone off both of them.

I've just been leaving my vanilla custard supreme open and shaking it daily. Is that a bad method?

I don't know for sure,they say that if the juice is open for long periods (2 days & more) the flavor & nicotine diminishes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

****... :(

And thanks :)

Advertisement