Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

rottie 11 wrote: »
    What is the nicest tobacco flavour? The only one iv tried was wicked rolling blend. I really like it but its a bit expensive in the off license where I get it. Is there any ejuice that tastes like amber leaf?

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/liqua-eliquid/12-10ml-liqua-eliquid.html

I heard that Virginia Tobacco tastes just like Golden Virginia,maybe someone else will chime in & confirm it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 WarmT

I heard that Virginia Tobacco tastes just like Golden Virginia,maybe someone else will chime in & confirm it.

It's flavour is like the smell of a freshly opened packet of golden virginia, what it reminded me of anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Trond wrote: »
    Bought this in the vape cafe today

http://smokedifferent.ie/product/cuttwood-boss-reserve/

Thought it was nice in the shop using a protank but its fantastic with a dripper

Are they stocking 30ml juices now? i would love to see them stock More juices as the selection in Town is rather ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/liqua-eliquid/12-10ml-liqua-eliquid.html

Cheers might give that a try. Not sure I liked golden Virginia tho :D

Cheers might give that a try. Not sure I liked golden Virginia tho :D

I never tried it,I did try all the tobacco flavours from the House of Liquid & never liked them,I tried many & didnt like them,the only one I liked was Wicked "Reds" & "Kamel" I mixed these two together & it tasted good,not an all day vape for me.

• Advertisement

I never tried it,I did try all the tobacco flavours from the House of Liquid & never liked them,I tried many & didnt like them,the only one I liked was Wicked "Reds" & "Kamel" I mixed these two together & it tasted good,not an all day vape for me.

I find the tobacco ones quinch my cravings best tho . I vape strawberry mostly but doesnt do much for me cravings wise

I find the tobacco ones quinch my cravings best tho . I vape strawberry mostly but doesnt do much for me cravings wise

Even after nearly 6 years vaping,I crave for a good nic hit,there is 2 liquids I use that really helps me & it is "Creme Brulee 24mg" http://artisan-eliquid.com/product/creme-brulee/ and "French Pipe 24mg" http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/liqua-eliquid/15-30ml-liqua-eliquid.html
    Also "Nut Juice 18mg" http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/nutj.htm & here is a list of American Juices http://www.vaporium.eu/7-e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Two from house of liquid, my first time trying their juices.

Frozen Orange: One of the nicest I've ever tried, pure fresh orange taste and cold sensation like it's straight out of the fridge. There isn't a mint or menthol taste to it just the cold feeling. Superb.

Eden: Meant to be tobacco and apples but I don't get much of a tobacco taste from it. I get a kind of stewed apple flavour with a bit of smokiness. It's not overly sweet so it makes a great all day vape.

These are two of my favourites so far, a little bit expensive but worth it imo, especially the frozen orange.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

I don't think I have ever had a decent Hangsen liquid. I tried loads of them when I started out, and Liqua ... and all the ones I tried were terrible really.
    Quite surprised to hear all the Hangsen hate above.
    I know its cheap juice but I've never had a problem with it.
    I think their mint strawberry is nice as is lemon & lime, black cherry and blackberry. Never tried tobacco flavours to be fair, as I hate tobacco anyway (fk knows why I smoked so long, though it was menthol ciggys) but I found the above flavours to be quite decent.
    Nowadays I vape more 'premium' stuff but I think thats a natural progression to better (more complex?) flavours as your taste buds and your equipment improve. Actually I think I'm nearly exclusively 50/50 pg/vg these days too, or variations of that. Again, I think thats probably a function of craving more flavour over throat hit as my vape journey progresses.

I find some juices are crap in one device but excellent in another,I tried with one particular juice & 4 different devices,amazing what different results I was getting from them & the winner with the best taste I got was in a iclear 16,couldn't believe it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

I find some juices are crap in one device but excellent in another,I tried with one particular juice & 4 different devices,amazing what different results I was getting from them & the winner with the best taste I got was in a iclear 16,couldn't believe it.
    This is so very true.
    For example I bought T-Juices 'Red Astaire' (to see what all the fuss was about) and also their 'Black & Blue'. Stuck them both into my Aspire Atlantis and Kanger Subtank Mini respectively and RA was not impressive at all, while B&B nearly made me hurl.
    Stuck them both in Kayfun Lite Plus's and boom, superb juices full of flavour and one of the most pleasing after tastes I've ever experienced. If anything the B&B came out on top for flavour, but RA wins on vapability, its just so smooth.
    Either way I'll be getting more of both. You have to enjoy aniseed flavours for both of these juices mind.

I don't think, even with the plethora of new sub ohm tanks, that you can beat the trusty old Kayfun for flavour. I love it if you could get a glass window section to replace the PVA one though. I'm not trusting this PVA stuff with so called tank cracker liquids.

When some juices are crap & I find a way of really enjoying this crap liquid using a different device,I'm just overwhelmed & excited,the makers of the juice must have it right at the beginning when using the correct device to test it,unfortunately it is trial & error for the consumer to pick the correct device & setup.
    I don't know why they are still making these plastic tanks,I have had a few tanks crack & your left with a useless device.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Didihno wrote: »
    Quite surprised to hear all the Hangsen hate above.
    I know its cheap juice but I've never had a problem with it.
    I think their mint strawberry is nice as is lemon & lime, black cherry and blackberry. Never tried tobacco flavours to be fair, as I hate tobacco anyway (fk knows why I smoked so long, though it was menthol ciggys) but I found the above flavours to be quite decent.
    Nowadays I vape more 'premium' stuff but I think thats a natural progression to better (more complex?) flavours as your taste buds and your equipment improve. Actually I think I'm nearly exclusively 50/50 pg/vg these days too, or variations of that. Again, I think thats probably a function of craving more flavour over throat hit as my vape journey progresses.

Honestly, I would love to like it. I mean, it would save me money! :D But when I started out it was Hangsen and Liqua juices I tried first. And even not knowing anything of premium juices, I still didn't think much of any of them. I tried all sorts of flavours. I just feel the likes of Mountbakervapor are much better, though they require steeping - it's worth it because they're cheap but tasty for the most part.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FISH STICK

There is a Virginia Tobacco on the market. Have not used it but I get all my juices, coils etc from bargainvapour they are over in Clare and are the best I have found for service and price

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Euro Fred

Got some juice from Major Vapes last week and after trying 2 out 3 I must say they are good.

Blueberry Blast & Strawberries and Cream are both a solid 9/10 , still have the Monkey Fuel to try but going by the others I don’t think I’ll be disappointed
    http://majorvapes.co.uk/collections/major-vapes-e-liquid-range

Got my order from thebestshop today. Got a free gift of a small bottle of liquid candy floss flavour. Theres no brand name on it and its completely tasteless , it jyst gives me a dry mouth. Nice of them tho, be Handy for an emergency aswel

Sounds like it needs a steep, the candy floss juice

Sounds like it needs a steep, the candy floss juice

I have it sterping at the moment :)

I have it sterping at the moment :)

I gave mine away before trying it,let us know what it's like after a bit of steeping.

I just remembered,it was a Dekang Candy Floss.

• Advertisement

Mountbakervapor Spurburry: Got this a couple of weeks back, and as with most MBV juices, knew it required a good steep - it didn't smell great when opened first. It was a bit harsh, and synthetic, but I could get a hint of pear. After a few days of being shaken and opened, re-closed, but back away in the dark - the pear had come forward a lot more. Opened it yesterday and it was smelling good, a burst of juicy pear scent upon opening. It's supposed to be mixed fruits, melon, pear, other mixed berries .. but tbh, it tastes 90% pear, with a hint of melon. I get juicy fresh ripe pear on the inhale, and the honey dew kick on the exhale which makes it sweeter, and a little more akin to pear drops! So if sweet pear with a hint of honey dew melon appeals to you, this juice is cheap, but doesn't taste like it. I've gone though the best part of 20ml in 2 days! I got it at 6mg, 30/70 pg/vg with 1 extra flavor shot, from Cloudhousevapor. Vaped using the Aspire Atlantis on the IPV mini 2 @ 30w I'll give it a 7/10 - it's sweet, tasty and moreish, BUT, pear wouldn't be a top 5 flavour for me personally, I'm finding it a refreshing change but wouldn't vape it all the time.

I gave mine away before trying it,let us know what it's like after a bit of steeping.

I just remembered,it was a Dekang Candy Floss.

There is no brand name on the bottle but il let you know what its like in a few days anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FISH STICK

looking at the prices people are paying for 30ml. WOW. I buy on-line from Ireland 14 euro for 100ml bottles. (bargainvapour.com)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

FISH STICK wrote: »
    looking at the prices people are paying for 30ml. WOW. I buy on-line from Ireland 14 euro for 100ml bottles. (bargainvapour.com)

I got my first 200ml order from them the other day. I'm yet to try a "premium" juice that's worth the extra few quid tbh. I've been disappointed with all of them.

I've been ordering from Cloudhousevapor lately. my recent order was 5x30ml MBV juices, for less than €40 using the latest code for there. It would be hard to go back to paying €20+ for one 30ml bottle after that. I treat myself to a premium liquid that I know I love every now and then. But the stuff I can get for much cheaper ain't any lesser after a good steep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Even if you pay €20 for 30ml which would be on the very high side, that would last me over a week and is less than half what I would have spent on cigs in that time.

I try to keep it around the €12 to €15 mark if I can.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I guess the reason I pay premium juice price is for the VG content which the Chinese juices just don't have. I know I could always mix in more VG on a higher mg juice,but then you mute the flavour too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

I guess the reason I pay premium juice price is for the VG content which the Chinese juices just don't have. I know I could always mix in more VG on a higher mg juice,but then you mute the flavour too much.

Bargainvapour.com does most of their Hangsens in Max VG too. Worth a shot at 14 euro for 100ml I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Bargainvapour.com does most of their Hangsens in Max VG too. Worth a shot at 14 euro for 100ml I'd say.

vapefreaks.com having a sale until tomorrow night. 30ml Hangsens for €3.99.

• Advertisement

Cloudhousevapor, you choose the PG/VG mix, the mountbakervapor juices are pretty decent. I'm used to premium juices but decided after trying these a few times that I could save a lot of money over time, and get even more juice. I'll probably still treat myself to some premium stuff here and there. I usually order 20/80 pg/vg. There's always a code knocking about, atm it's 'whizzbang' for 20% off, and they always throw in a free juice usually 20ml, for orders over €15. Only thing to bear in mind, is to order well in advance, as the juices are made to order and will usually require steeping. A week or more.

there is cheaper out there, but a lot of the very cheap stuff I do not like at all.

Advertisement