Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭okedoke

Good idea - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Get something that smell like Guinness farts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

okedoke wrote: »
    I just started vaping and looking for a neutral smelling juice - I'm vaping it in the office and don't want to stink the place up with fruit/other vaping smells.

Any suggestions?

This might work in the morning time....:pac:

applewood-bacon.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

ceekay74 wrote: »
    Maybe try a coffee flavoured one?

Would be a normal enough odour in an office I'd imagine.

I have tried alot of coffee juices & I did not like them,a few weeks ago I got a free bottle of Liqua Coffee 24mg & it was the best coffee I have tasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I have tried alot of coffee juices & I did not like them,a few weeks ago I got a free bottle of Liqua Coffee 24mg & it was the best coffee I have tasted.

I have to say I'm very impressed with the quality and flavours of the liqua range and dirt cheap to boot. Liqua is all I've being buying recently. I've tried coffee in the past and never really got on with it. I love drinking coffee.... hmm, may be I'll get a 10ml bottle in my next order and see how it is.

• Advertisement

where's a good place to buy Liqua juices (low postage to Irl)?

okedoke wrote: »
    where's a good place to buy Liqua juices (low postage to Irl)?

I always get mine here http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/24-liqua-eliquid

Oh Yeah,"irishvape" for 10% off if you spend over €20 I think...

Finally got around to putting some House of Liquids Frozen Orange into a Kaifun. Its genuinely fantastic. Easily one of the best liquids out there.

Id previously only used it in a dripper. Id say it would be great in a Taifun as well, basically anything that's good for flavour. Word of warning though, I also used it in a kanger megatank and it was nowhere near the taste or flavour....

Ordered some Liqua coffee from ecirette - free postage

thanks for recommendations

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mccard

Heh, free shipping but everything is around €2 - 3 more expensive than other sites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

eCirette on Talbot St just got in a new line, Fuu Juice.
    6 flavours and they are all nice, but two truly stand out of which one is simply stunning.
    Its called Ophelia and its Marathon Bars (I refuse to call them Snickers, Snickers are a brand of workwear.).
    Go in and try it, even in their junky Janty clearo testers (sorry ecirette) its unreal, can't wait to get it into a dripper or Kayfun v4.
    (€11 for 15ml bottles, 0,4,8 and 16mg I think).

I know a few on here have tried wingnuts nut juice. Going down the diy route Im going to attempt to make something similar myself. Just wondering what those who have tried it/use it regularly think is actually in it?

Its quite a complex e juice - So far I reckon Hazelnut, Cream, touch of vanilla, caramel and maybe pecan or something....

Any thoughts???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I'm sick of the price of feckin eliquid already. 23 euro for 30 mls, 11 for 15... blah, blah, ridiculous.

I think i'm just going to stick to the stuff at Cloudhouse Vapour (9.99 for 30 mls) or maybe Wingnuts (12.50 for 30mls) if not DIY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

So, I hate Heisenberg by Vampire Vapes.

Tastes like nasty medicine that you'd be force fed as a child when you had a cold.

Disappointed, it sounded like something I'd like :(

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I'm sick of the price of feckin eliquid already. 23 euro for 30 mls, 11 for 15... blah, blah, ridiculous.

I think i'm just going to stick to the stuff at Cloudhouse Vapour (9.99 for 30 mls) or maybe Wingnuts (12.50 for 30mls) if not DIY.

I'm with you.. The profits these juice companies make must be huge.. Yes there's probably a fair amount of risk involved, but €20 for 30ml is just too much for me. Get a litre of base from vapebase.de, concentrates from cloudhouse or tjuice ones from ezsmoke.
    €30 for 1L is €2.50 for 85ml
    concentrate is €5/6 for 15ml
    €8 for 100ml no need to pay more.
    You can mix cheaper if you use single flavours.
    It really is ridiculous considering how much juice these sub ohm tanks go through. Totally removes the money saving aspect of vaping.

Trond wrote: »
    I know a few on here have tried wingnuts nut juice. Going down the diy route Im going to attempt to make something similar myself. Just wondering what those who have tried it/use it regularly think is actually in it?

Its quite a complex e juice - So far I reckon Hazelnut, Cream, touch of vanilla, caramel and maybe pecan or something....

Any thoughts???

I wouldn't have a clue what is in it,I would love to make my own Nut juice,keep me updated on how you get on with the mixing,great stuff in a subtank.

I wouldn't have a clue what is in it,I would love to make my own Nut juice,keep me updated on how you get on with the mixing,great stuff in a subtank.

Will do. its great juice alright, its been my all day vape for about 8 months now. Even though its €12.50 for 30ml (not bad value imo) im spending far too much on it. What strength nic do you get with it? Ive noticed a serious difference between the 6mg and 12mg. The 6mg just doesn't seem as nice flavour wise.

Trond wrote: »
    Will do. its great juice alright, its been my all day vape for about 8 months now. Even though its €12.50 for 30ml (not bad value imo) im spending far too much on it. What strength nic do you get with it? Ive noticed a serious difference between the 6mg and 12mg. The 6mg just doesn't seem as nice flavour wise.

I sub ohm 18mg & find it just perfect,I also use it in a nautilus & it doesn't goo up the coil.
    Never tried the 6mg or the 12mg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Speaking of prices... Healthier choice in clondalkin are selling cosmic fog, twelve euro for 15ml, and some other brand I don't know of for 25 euro for 30ml :eek:

Speaking of prices... Healthier choice in clondalkin are selling cosmic fog, twelve euro for 15ml, and some other brand I don't know of for 25 euro for 30ml :eek:

This sort of springs to mind.....

acb.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Tried Cosmic Fogs 'The Shocker' once, 12mg.
    Borderline unvapable. Sent me into coughing fit each hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭TallyRand

I passed the stand this morning too.....Is that expensive or cheap as I want to get some of this as I have read good reviews on here and elsewhere? I can only find cosmic fog 15ml on irishvape.com at 10.50 + 3.50 shipping so i presume 12.00 is good???

And also the other E Liquid they had for 25.00 was called Njoy Artist Collection, never heard of this and didn't stop for a sample (found a price though of £20 sterling on uk e-cig website)

While I am posting, any opinions on best cosmic fog flavour to buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

€25 for 30ml is expensive. It's what we'd call premium juices/prices. The Njoy collection is nice, but over priced IMO, you're paying for that fancy packaging.

Cosmic fog have a few ok juices, Church, Nutz and milk and honey. But no way I'd pay €24 for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Popped into e-smoker Ireland today in Palmerstown. Got talking to one of the guys and mentioned how expensive it was to vape top shelf liquids all the time (cosmic fog, suicide bunny) at €20 a pop. He agreed and told me they were bringing in there own brand of high quality top shelf liquid. They have their wingnuts brand now at €12.50 and said this will sell for €13.50 i think. Let me taste two called "clash of kings" and "Dragon.....something). The Dragon one was perticularly nice and their Game of Thrones themed which is a plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

I got some MBV sample juices from cloudhousevapor.com recently. All 6mg nic & 60/40 mix with no flavour shots.

Strawberry: Far superior to other stuff I've tried in the same price range. Decent stuff, but not tasty enough, probably needs a flavour shot or two to be really nice.

Blackberry: Very nice taste, will definitely buy more of this, probably with a flavour shot added.

Honey Berries: More honey than berries, flavour is quite strong, but I find it a bit too sweet. Probably really nice if you like honey a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

ceekay74 wrote: »
    I got some MBV sample juices from cloudhousevapor.com recently. All 6mg nic & 60/40 mix with no flavour shots.

Strawberry: Far superior to other stuff I've tried in the same price range. Decent stuff, but not tasty enough, probably needs a flavour shot or two to be really nice.

Blackberry: Very nice taste, will definitely buy more of this, probably with a flavour shot added.

Honey Berries: More honey than berries, flavour is quite strong, but I find it a bit too sweet. Probably really nice if you like honey a lot.

Yeah, the flavour shot thing is an unavoidable tax on most of them. Sometimes they need 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I got 2 flavour shots in my CHV order and the flavour still isn't that strong. They've been steeping a week as well.

Thug juice and hawk sauce are pretty nice, must try the strawberry next.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

EGriff wrote: »
    I got 2 flavour shots in my CHV order and the flavour still isn't that strong. They've been steeping a week as well.

Thug juice and hawk sauce are pretty nice, must try the strawberry next.

Thug juice gets better the longer you steep it, I found. I tried it from the off and it was strong menthol with a hint of melon, the melon got more fruity after a few days, and well after a week, maybe 2, I was getting both melon and grape menthol. It's good stuff if you like powerful menthol juices. I've got a few ml left from the 30ml bottle I got. I opted for 2 flavour shots, seemed about right. It's been steeping weeks now and it's really good. Much more subtle on that menthol kick, and more fruity.

I found 2 was pretty good for their Banana cream pie also, but if I get it again I might go for 3, get more banana from it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

So 3 flavour shots are generally recommended with MBV juices?

• Advertisement

I always take 4 shots,that Hawk sauce is excellent in my Troll at .2

Advertisement