Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Anyone able to comment on what the Flavourart Lime is like ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

ceekay74 wrote: »
    So 3 flavour shots are generally recommended with MBV juices?

Ive never bothered with it and ive always been happy. That said, I prefer liquid to not be too overbearing in the flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

So 3 flavour shots are generally recommended with MBV juices?

I think 2 is fine for the stronger flavours, but you should definitely be good with 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

With Mbv what I used to do is no Flavour shots but buy the concentrate to match its 5 for 9 quid
    Then I tailor it to me, and have concentrate to make more.
    Though at this Stage I really only buy there concentrates now and Nic from vape base.de works out much cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Fuu - Ophelia.
    If you like Snickers bars or Reeces Pieces do yourself a favour and get this juice.
    Its just sublime.

Available from Ecirette on Talbot St, its €11 for 15ml (I think).
    They have the other 5 flavours from Fuu too, and two of them are great, but Ophelia is just amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭moeblogs

Ordered from cloudhouse on Thursday arrived today 280ml juice for €54.00. Nathan included a free 30ml bottle of MBV Menthol with 5 flavor shots. It looks like wallpaper paste:eek: :cool:

1 x MBV East Coast Tobacco
    1 x MBV Thug Juice
    1 x MBV 555 Tobacco
    1 x MBV Faux Hawk
    1 x MBV Hawk Sauce
    1 x MBV Menthol 30ml Flavor SHOT 5

Size
    50ml
    Nicotine Level
    12mg/ml
    PG/VG Ratio
    30% PG 70% VG
    Add Flavor Shot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

moeblogs wrote: »
    Ordered from MBV on Thursday arrived today 280ml juice for €54.00. Nathan included a free 30ml bottle of MBV Menthol with 5 flavor shots. It looks like wallpaper paste:eek: :cool:

1 x MBV East Coast Tobacco
    1 x MBV Thug Juice
    1 x MBV 555 Tobacco
    1 x MBV Faux Hawk
    1 x MBV Hawk Sauce
    1 x MBV Menthol 30ml Flavor SHOT 5

Size
    50ml
    Nicotine Level
    12mg/ml
    PG/VG Ratio
    30% PG 70% VG
    Add Flavor Shot

ha-ha 5 out of those 6 were in my maiden order with cloud house last year. Loved the 555 and Thug Juice initially, sort of went off them in the end.

I ended up finding a lot of the MBV juices v similar for whatever reason. Nathan is great to deal with though.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭moeblogs

Trond wrote: »
    ha-ha 5 out of those 6 were in my maiden order with cloud house last year. Loved the 555 and Thug Juice initially, sort of went off them in the end.

I ended up finding a lot of the MBV juices v similar for whatever reason. Nathan is great to deal with though.

I have ordered these before but was using a bog standard starter kit, now I'm using a Magma dripper (Dual Coil) & iStick 50w @ 0.9 ohm & thought i'd try them again with this setup.. Definitely a big difference flavour wise... but they do taste similar alright..But hard to beat his prices. Nathan makes me laugh with the sticker on the invoice, this month it was a pig with green butterflies..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Anyone recommend a nice juice from best shop. Eu?? Willing to spend 15e max for 30ml

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a nice juice from best shop. Eu?? Willing to spend 15e max for 30ml

All their better juices are around €19/20.

esmokeireland has a good selection in the €15 range. The wingnuts range is €12.50 for 30ml and all ive tried so far were very nice.

• Advertisement

esmokeireland has a good selection in the €15 range. The wingnuts range is €12.50 for 30ml and all ive tried so far were very nice.

Thanks il have a look at the wingnuts

Don't like the sound of the flavours tbh. Has anyone tried tjuice colonial custard?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Don't like the sound of the flavours tbh. Has anyone tried tjuice colonial custard?

A few have said that it is very bland.

Wingnut selection,Derailed is a lovely Cinnamon flavour.

and Nut Juice is my favourite http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/nutj.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

I received some Colonel Custard off a lad on the FB group, steeped for months and flavoured at 20%, despite it being recommended at onoy 15%. Bland as feck lads, so disappointing. Rottie, if you're looking for a good custard try Wingnuts Vanilla Custard Supreme. It beats Col Custard hands down.

Just vaping some homemixed TJuice Black N Blue. Delicious. Blackjacks with some menthol. I much prefer it to Red Astaire, although they are similar. Shame I bought 30ml RA and only 10ml BnB. The Subtank is thirsty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Been getting more juice from vape world on Thomas street.

I was really annoyed after my first post about them here, when I realised one of the juices I bought for my boyfriend was actually open and had a few ml gone from it.

Was back in yesterday and bought some more though.

I'd HIGHLY recommend anyone buying there to be careful - was searching the selection for more juice for the bf, and three bottles were open and used. :(

Anyway, so far I've bought -

Heisenberg, strawberry kiwi, sherbet lemon, raspberry sorbet and tropical something or other.

Heisenberg tastes like the way Dettol smells. 1/10

Strawberry kiwi is lovely. More kiwi than strawberry, but a nice, somewhat bitter vape - 7/10

Sherbet lemon is divine! Tastes exactly like sherbet lemon sweets, the ones we used to get weighed out in the shops that would cut the tongue off of you if you had more than two. 9/10

Haven't tried the other two yet, but I will soon.

All vampire vape liquids.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,132 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Been getting more juice from vape world on Thomas street.

I was really annoyed after my first post about them here, when I realised one of the juices I bought for my boyfriend was actually open and had a few ml gone from it.

Was back in yesterday and bought some more though.

I'd HIGHLY recommend anyone buying there to be careful - was searching the selection for more juice for the bf, and three bottles were open and used. :(

Anyway, so far I've bought -

Heisenberg, strawberry kiwi, sherbet lemon, raspberry sorbet and tropical something or other.

Heisenberg tastes like the way Dettol smells. 1/10

Strawberry kiwi is lovely. More kiwi than strawberry, but a nice, somewhat bitter vape - 7/10

Sherbet lemon is divine! Tastes exactly like sherbet lemon sweets, the ones we used to get weighed out in the shops that would cut the tongue off of you if you had more than two. 9/10

Haven't tried the other two yet, but I will soon.

All vampire vape liquids.

Raspberry sorbet is my favourite vampire Vape liquid. Its a mouthwatering Vape.

rob316 wrote: »

I'm looking forward to trying it :)

Namber Juice - Moms Pineapple Cake
    From their Epiclouds range, its max VG liquid.
    I got it after I complained to their customer service about their standard juices not living up to the hype.

This stuff is amazing, no steeping at all required and I put it straight on a dripper.
    Thick billowy clouds of fog and a mouth watering pineapple flavour with a sweet allegedly bakery finish.
    I wouldn't call the finish very cakey, or even pie crusty or anything like that, its more a general sweetness.
    Maybe more flavour will develop over time but I think that right out of the bottle, this stuff is gorgeous.

The bottles are plastic and have child safety caps, but they aren't very hard to open at all.
    They have the old style 'fat' nozzle on them too, so fine for soaking the wick on your dripper but good luck getting this juice into a tank.

Vaporium are the Irisk stockist and they have it at €15 for 30mls, which I find very reasonable.

I'd give this juice 5/5 even though the cakey element isn't really there, I love the flavour as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Haha, weren't you complaining to some other company recently? Its going well for you :pac:

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Haha, weren't you complaining to some other company recently? Its going well for you :pac:
    No it was Namberjuice. They apologised and sent 100mls of juice to me!
    What I complained about the first time was their famous liquids not tasting like anything like the descriptions even after months of steeping (Not just my opinion I got a couple of fellow vapers to try them too).
    Then they didn't reply to me so I wrote them back eventually voicing my displeasure that they hadn't even responded.
    Well, turns out they had raised the issue in house and they sent me a copy of the response they had issued upon the initial complaint.
    I can only surmise it was spam filtered by my yahooo mail account, which is odd as their subsequent mails weren't spammed at all.
    At the end of the day the made a big effort to make a customer happy and well, thats textbook customer service isn't it?
    I can only give their company a good review but my opinion on juice will remain un(epic)louded!
    I'd feel like a w@nker if someone here saw my 'review' and bought the juice and then said 'hey man, this doesn't taste like cake!'
    Taste is subjective of course but I'd feel disapointed if someone here had given a favourable opinion on something which was influenced by 'shilling'.

• Advertisement

rob316 wrote: »

Tried it.

Tastes like raspberry with an aftertaste of chemicals.

Gross.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Sinbad311

Hi,

I've been vaping for about 3 months now. Been using wingnuts extreme menthol and their fire and ice liquid too. Loved both of them up until about a week ago. I think its the cold sensation Im bored with. Im finding it hard to resist a fag in the morning now, the warm sensation in the mouth if you get what I mean. Just wondering if anyone could recommend a juice that gives that warm feeling so to speak. Preferably not sweet as I just cant stomach the sweet liquids.

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Sinbad311 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been vaping for about 3 months now. Been using wingnuts extreme menthol and their fire and ice liquid too. Loved both of them up until about a week ago. I think its the cold sensation Im bored with. Im finding it hard to resist a fag in the morning now, the warm sensation in the mouth if you get what I mean. Just wondering if anyone could recommend a juice that gives that warm feeling so to speak. Preferably not sweet as I just cant stomach the sweet liquids.

Thanks in advance

Apart from Menthol which always adds a coolness to your vape, the temperature is more down to your setup than the liquid in my experience. I get quite a hot vape in the subtank mini at high wattages with the same juice that'd be a cool vape in other tanks for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Sinbad311

Yeah maybe its just the liquid. I'll have to try a few new ones. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,132 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Tried it.

Tastes like raspberry with an aftertaste of chemicals.

Gross.

That's why taste is subjective :)

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

Can anyone recommend a good chocolate flavour juice? Maybe a chocolate cake or choc chip cookie one?

GWAR - German Chocolate Beefcake looks perfect, but it has been reported to damage plastic tanks according to the cloud house website.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Can anyone recommend some Rolling Tobacco flavour juice that tastes like Rolling tobacco ?

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

uch wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend some Rolling Tobacco flavour juice that tastes like Rolling tobacco ?

The tobacco juices from oksmokey.com are the closest I've ever tasted to rolling tobacco. It tastes exactly how rolling tobacco smells. It is quite dry tasting but lovely. I'd recommend the golden Virginia or old holbourne. The names are slightly different but you should be able to work out what's what by the logos. Also, go for the double strength versions.

Can anyone recommend a good chocolate flavour juice? Maybe a chocolate cake or choc chip cookie one?

GWAR - German Chocolate Beefcake looks perfect, but it has been reported to damage plastic tanks according to the cloud house website.
    Try Fuu Juice - Ophelia. Its like Snickers or Reeses cups. Peanut butter and chocolate with caramel. Amazing. Ecirette are selling it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

Didihno wrote: »
    Try Fuu Juice - Ophelia. Its like Snickers or Reeses cups. Peanut butter and chocolate with caramel. Amazing. Ecirette are selling it.

Excellent. :)

How much is it?

Advertisement