Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

ceekay74 wrote: »
    Excellent. :)

How much is it?
    €11 or €12 for 15ml.
    Not the cheapest and not mental either, but its really, really nice.
    I couldn't ADV it now, its like eating a really rich choclate cake you know? Only so much can you handle then you have to walk away.
    So even at 15ml, I reckon you'd get a fair time out of a bottle.
    They have testers in their shop, go and try it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

I got some MBV sample juices from cloudhousevapor.com recently. All 6mg nic & 60/40 mix with no flavour shots.

Strawberry: Far superior to other stuff I've tried in the same price range. Decent stuff, but not tasty enough, probably needs a flavour shot or two to be really nice.

Blackberry: Very nice taste, will definitely buy more of this, probably with a flavour shot added.

Honey Berries: More honey than berries, flavour is quite strong, but I find it a bit too sweet. Probably really nice if you like honey a lot.

A few more...

Grappler: Pleasantly surprised, nice & fruity, probably nice with white wine.

Vanishing Oatmeal Trick: Biscuity flavour, touch of cinnamon, nice if you like that sort of thing. Not nice to me, might try mix some chocolate flavour in to make it usable.

I went to Healthier Choice stand in the Square, Tallaght, to look for a chocolate or cookie flavour to mix with the vanishing oatmeal to make it palatable for me. They have loads of new premium juices, cosmic fog, suicide bunny, etc. so I tried loads of them until I tasted...

Mothers milk. 10/10. It has ruined all other juices for me. Beautiful stuff!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Mothers milk. 10/10. It has ruined all other juices for me. Beautiful stuff!

I refuse to buy any kings crown or suicide bunny stuff after they were found out of adding additives without stating. Kind of worrying cinsidering we have no idea who does it also. Cracking tasting juices though.

Picked up some of the new e-smokeireland stuff. Honestly they all tasted great so i struggled to narrow down my choice and ended up picking a bottle off the top of my head. I'm spoiled from dripping so they all tasted muted when testing, but they seemed to be nice.

Game of clouds - Dragonfire - 12mg

Taste - 8
    Vapour - 8
    TH - 9 bordering on rough when dripping

The taste is nice light and fruity, i havent pinned the flavours but what i get on inhale is berries with an explosion of berries and a slice of apple there underneath. Very sharp fruits maybe a bit of lemon or lime in there also, be nice for the summer.

I feel that the VG content could've been pushed to a 70 mix as the flavour is strong enough though I would be a 90+ VG mixer so thats probably just personal preference.

Anyway all in all, very summery tasty juice with a nice chunk of cloud and throat hit and a steal at that price.

8/10

There's a coconut/fruit juice in the range that im tempted to try next, tasted interesting.

EDIT: Found the description

"A very delicate liquid that combines a variety of creams with strawberry and dragonfruit."

Not getting any cream myself, can taste the strawberry now that i'm aware of it.

I refuse to buy any kings crown or suicide bunny stuff after they were found out of adding additives without stating. Kind of worrying cinsidering we have no idea who does it also.

I just assumed all companies are at this. Are there any that you know of that definitely aren't?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Anyone tried sex on the beach flavour by wicked?

• Advertisement

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Anyone tried sex on the beach flavour by wicked?

Yeah I got some a while ago, it's ok, but like alot of the cheap juices, I get a strange chemical after taste off it.

Yeah I got some a while ago, it's ok, but like alot of the cheap juices, I get a strange chemical after taste off it.

Would you consider wicked a cheap juice ? I like the strawberry and rolling blend :)

Would you consider wicked a cheap juice ? I like the strawberry and rolling blend :)

Yeah, €3 to €5 for 12mls is quite cheap.

The taste from these are ok, but a bit weak. I bought nothing but the strawberry, apple & sex on the beach for the first few weeks of vaping but now after trying other juices, I don't like the aftertaste from the wicked stuff.

Also I prefer 60/40 or 50/50 mixes compared to the 80/20 mix.

If you want better quality for the same price I'd recommend trying these instead of the wicked stuff...

http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/american-made-juices/american-made-juices/mount-baker-vapor.html?dir=asc&limit=36&order=price

Maybe try the samplers?...

http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/american-made-juices/juice-samplers.html

You can change the PG/VG ratio if you want & add a few flavour shots too.

If you want better quality for the same price I'd recommend trying these instead of the wicked stuff...

http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/american-made-juices/american-made-juices/mount-baker-vapor.html?dir=asc&limit=36&order=price

Maybe try the samplers?...

http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/american-made-juices/juice-samplers.html

You can change the PG/VG ratio if you want & add a few flavour shots too.

Where do you order those juices from ? I'm after stocking up on dekang and wicked but il give them a try next time

• Advertisement

Where do you order those juices from ? I'm after stocking up on dekang and wicked but il give them a try next time

I got them on the website that the links go to, but I think you can get MBV juices on lots of sites.

I got them on the website that the links go to, but I think you can get MBV juices on lots of sites.

Thats what I mean . Is that site irish no?

Thats what I mean . Is that site irish no?

No, they're in France. I used that site because you can pick the bottle size, nicotine level, pg/vg ratio, and add flavour shots.

Took 3 or 4 days for the stuff to arrive.

No, they're in France. I used that site because you can pick the bottle size, nicotine level, pg/vg ratio, and add flavour shots.

Took 3 or 4 days for the stuff to arrive.

That's not too bad 3-4 days. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I know some people still use all of these cheap juices, like Wicked and Hangsen or even the atrocious Dekang ..., but that's usually just for budget reasons, can't be much else. I started out on those types, I didn't know any better. But most of them have that synthetic after taste, nothing like what they should be. Those healthy e-shops always made me cringe a bit. They feel like chemists, and everything about their stock feels mass-produced, without any love ... there's no 'quality' feel. I see them as no better than those smoke green stands you get in shopping centres.

BUT ... if you like them, that's all good! As they are pretty cheap. And that's a bonus if you enjoy them. All I know is I was caught short without juice a while back when traveling, and found a Wicked vendor, bought a few standard flavours. I couldn't wait to get back to my usual juices and throw the coils in the bin!

I know some people still use all of these cheap juices, like Wicked and Hangsen or even the atrocious Dekang ..., but that's usually just for budget reasons, can't be much else. I started out on those types, I didn't know any better. But most of them have that synthetic after taste, nothing like what they should be. Those healthy e-shops always made me cringe a bit. They feel like chemists, and everything about their stock feels mass-produced, without any love ... there's no 'quality' feel. I see them as no better than those smoke green stands you get in shopping centres.

BUT ... if you like them, that's all good! As they are pretty cheap. And that's a bonus if you enjoy them. All I know is I was caught short without juice a while back when traveling, and found a Wicked vendor, bought a few standard flavours. I couldn't wait to get back to my usual juices and throw the coils in the bin!

If I tried some expensive juice I probably wouldn't touch wicked again but it's all I know so far.

Does anyone know if there's any ecig shop in kerry? I'm getting sick of ordering online

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I think that's a key ... once you try better quality it's hard to go back. Like I say though, if you like them, they're doing the job for you ;)

If there's no decent shop nearby, online is your best bet though. I have a decent iVape store close to me, when I'm buying the premium juices I'll buy there. When I'm looking for bargains I buy online. I was buying online before there was a good shop to go to, I would buy online rather than go to those healthy esmoke stores. But that's just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,052 ✭✭✭✭rob316

If I tried some expensive juice I probably wouldn't touch wicked again but it's all I know so far.

Does anyone know if there's any ecig shop in kerry? I'm getting sick of ordering online

The healthier smoker in Killarney is very good. Way more than wicked there.

rob316 wrote: »
    The healthier smoker in Killarney is very good. Way more than wicked there.

Killarney is a bit awkward for me. I'm in Castleisland so tralee would be where I go mainly , any in tralee no?

I think that's a key ... once you try better quality it's hard to go back. Like I say though, if you like them, they're doing the job for you ;)

If there's no decent shop nearby, online is your best bet though. I have a decent iVape store close to me, when I'm buying the premium juices I'll buy there. When I'm looking for bargains I buy online. I was buying online before there was a good shop to go to, I would buy online rather than go to those healthy esmoke stores. But that's just me.

Anytime I go online checking out juices there's always a prob. There's way too many to choose from and alot of the time it doesn't say how many ml the bottles are. Be alot easier in store imo :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,052 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Killarney is a bit awkward for me. I'm in Castleisland so tralee would be where I go mainly , any in tralee no?

Gang that own the Killarney one are out in Tralee too so should be good too.

rob316 wrote: »
    Gang that own the Killarney one are out in Tralee too so should be good too.

Ok thanks

Anyone know where I can buy Fuu Juice Ophelia online? Dying to try this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I refuse to buy any kings crown or suicide bunny stuff after they were found out of adding additives without stating. Kind of worrying cinsidering we have no idea who does it also. Cracking tasting juices though.

Picked up some of the new e-smokeireland stuff. Honestly they all tasted great so i struggled to narrow down my choice and ended up picking a bottle off the top of my head. I'm spoiled from dripping so they all tasted muted when testing, but they seemed to be nice.

Game of clouds - Dragonfire - 12mg

Taste - 8
    Vapour - 8
    TH - 9 bordering on rough when dripping

The taste is nice light and fruity, i havent pinned the flavours but what i get on inhale is berries with an explosion of berries and a slice of apple there underneath. Very sharp fruits maybe a bit of lemon or lime in there also, be nice for the summer.

I feel that the VG content could've been pushed to a 70 mix as the flavour is strong enough though I would be a 90+ VG mixer so thats probably just personal preference.

Anyway all in all, very summery tasty juice with a nice chunk of cloud and throat hit and a steal at that price.

8/10

There's a coconut/fruit juice in the range that im tempted to try next, tasted interesting.

EDIT: Found the description

"A very delicate liquid that combines a variety of creams with strawberry and dragonfruit."

Not getting any cream myself, can taste the strawberry now that i'm aware of it.

I should probably correct this after a little bit of steeping.

Very mothers milk-ish. Very very nice now that the creams have come out.

A very refreshing mothers milk.

Anyone use pure mist vapour ? Picked up a bottle yesterday. Not great but a bit better flavour wise than other cheap liquids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Riverireland

New to vaping but it has me off the cigarettes now for 2 weeks. OH got me a eGo-T 650mAh with GoSmoke MBro. Not crazy about it, any suggestions for better juice. What is considered cheap and expensive for a bottle of juice? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

New to vaping but it has me off the cigarettes now for 2 weeks. OH got me a eGo-T 650mAh with GoSmoke MBro. Not crazy about it, any suggestions for better juice. What is considered cheap and expensive for a bottle of juice? Thanks.

Best bet is to drop into a shop (not a stall). The good ones will have a variety of brands of juice and lots of testers. Depending on where you live the good people here can probably recommend some options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Riverireland

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Best bet is to drop into a shop (not a stall). The good ones will have a variety of brands of juice and lots of testers. Depending on where you live the good people here can probably recommend some options.

Thanks shinobollo, North Kildare or west dublin would be convient for me. Will all brands of juice work in any vapor?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

I should probably correct this after a little bit of steeping.

Very mothers milk-ish. Very very nice now that the creams have come out.

A very refreshing mothers milk.

Ya its very nice juice. I cannot taste dragonfruit in it at all though sadly, although i know dragonfruit in reality is an extremely mild flavour. But lovely stuff all the same.

Hate the name though :P Game Of Clouds that is.

• Advertisement

Not crazy about it, any suggestions for better juice. What is considered cheap and expensive for a bottle of juice? Thanks.

Cheapest I've seen is €3 for 12mls of juice, most expensive is €12 for 15mls.

After trying the dearer stuff, I can't go back to the cheap stuff. There's so much choice out there its mind boggling, the only way to know what you like, and what youre prepared to pay for them, is to try them.

As suggested before, go to a place that you can sample them.

Theres a healthier choice stand near me that I go to a lot because they'll let you try any juice, they only sell cheap stuff and premium stuff. Online is great for mid price range stuff.

Advertisement