Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Ya its very nice juice. I cannot taste dragonfruit in it at all though sadly, although i know dragonfruit in reality is an extremely mild flavour. But lovely stuff all the same.

Hate the name though :P Game Of Clouds that is.

There's an extra bit of bitterness there compared to mothers milk which im guessing is the dragon fruit though its defo not prominent at all which i don't mind to be honest.

Haha yeah, i always feel like a clown asking for certain juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Thanks shinobollo, North Kildare or west dublin would be convient for me. Will all brands of juice work in any vapor?

Suggest you drop into e-smokeireland in Palmerstown if you can. Have a look at their website - lots of juices to choose from. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

There's an extra bit of bitterness there compared to mothers milk which im guessing is the dragon fruit though its defo not prominent at all which i don't mind to be honest.

Haha yeah, i always feel like a clown asking for certain juices.

I hate the term 'juice' myself. It's not fcuking juice is it? Its nicotine liquid. You drink juice, its from fruit or veg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Riverireland

ceekay74 wrote: »
    Cheapest I've seen is €3 for 12mls of juice, most expensive is €12 for 15mls.

After trying the dearer stuff, I can't go back to the cheap stuff. There's so much choice out there its mind boggling, the only way to know what you like, and what youre prepared to pay for them, is to try them.

As suggested before, go to a place that you can sample them.

Theres a healthier choice stand near me that I go to a lot because they'll let you try any juice, they only sell cheap stuff and premium stuff. Online is great for mid price range stuff.

€12 is grand, thanks for the info. Been on €5 for 2 weeks now so it'll be a treat to have something nice:)

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Thanks shinobollo, North Kildare or west dublin would be convient for me. Will all brands of juice work in any vapor?
    Short answer, no!
    Longer answer, it depends.
    You have a battery and an atomiser, though some people call them clearomisers, glassomisers etc etc
    As a rule of thumb, for any cheap atomiser I would not go anything more then 50/50 PG/VG, you can ask the vendor what ratio the juice (eliquid) is.
    They really should know their products.
    The higher the ammount of VG in a liquid, the gloopier it gets and some low end atomisers struggle to wick the liquid properly, leading to dry burnt hits.
    The good news is there is a world of better devices out there that will be guaranteed to satisfy you and keep you off the smokes.
    Its worth spending a few quid now on much better gear and tastier juice.
    Oh and do not buy anything from a stand in a shopping centre.
    The gear is very basic and the juices are pure garbage.
    I'd say you would not go wrong getting an iStick 30w and eLeaf GS air atomiser.

• Advertisement

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I hate the term 'juice' myself. It's not fcuking juice is it? Its nicotine liquid. You drink juice, its from fruit or veg.
    Lol, I agree totally. eLiquid is the term I prefer.
    I also hate the term electronic cigarette and feel we should be dropping any reference to cigarettes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

"e-liquid" hails from e-cig's though. I don't like either, 'juice' or 'e-liquid', but don't know what else to call it, so I stick to juice. At least it almost implies that it's tasty. "e-liquid" has that ... pharmacy, health-store feel about it.

Hmm, you're right, we need a new term.
    Vaping Fluid.
    Steam Liquid.
    Fog Sauce.
    I can't believe its a smoking substitute suspension.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Steam, lol. Reminds me of when people used to call cig's steamers! "Got any steamers on ya mate?" or "Leave us the butt of the cancer stick" ... at least we won't call it anything like the latter!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I like the term Sauce or slang it to Rocking Horse,I do love HP Sauce:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Shame nicquid is already taken.
    Nice nd simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Anyone know how long t juice cherry choc and ADR dizziac take to steep from concentrate

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Deag4 wrote: »
    Anyone know how long t juice cherry choc and ADR dizziac take to steep from concentrate

Black n Blue didn't noticeably change much from an hour after it was made up to a month after it was made, the description is very close to Afro Dizziac so I'm guessing they're similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Agree with above. Also in my experience juices with chocolate, along with custards and coffees, are the longest to steep. It's not unknown for them to take 4-5 weeks to reach full flavour. I made a chocolate mint a while back and thought I'd messed up cuz all I got was menthol and mint, but after 3 weeks of shaking the chocolate seemed to come in over night.
    Not tried cherry choc but I'd imagine it would be a similar situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

High Roller - Wheel of Fortune. Very nice, vanilla, caramel, cake. Good quality liquid, big clouds, smells lovely. Is expensive (€28 for 35mls).

Also got some Ophelia. Supposed to taste like Snickers bars, but tastes more like a cheap ass chocolate flavoured hot drink.

I had to mix it with some wheel of fortune to make it vapable. Maybe it needs to steep?? But at €11 for 15mls, I assumed it would be ready to go!

To date, Mothers Milk is still the nicest one I've tasted. Wheel of Fortune came close, but MM just seems to have a bit more velvety loveliness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

E-smoke's Game of Clouds juices state that they need steeping. Is that so? If it is, for how long?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

E-smoke's Game of Clouds juices state that they need steeping. Is that so? If it is, for how long?

Email them sure.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Email them sure.

Boards is usually quicker though!

Also got some Ophelia. Supposed to taste like Snickers bars, but tastes more like a cheap as chocolate flavoured hot drink.

I had to mix it with some wheel of fortune to make it vapable. Maybe it needs to steep?? But at €11 for 15mls, I assumed it would be ready to go!
    No way! Thats disappointing.
    I thought it was amazing stuff, and while I think its more like Reeses Cups than snickers (the chocolate is that fake american flavour) its lovely stuff.
    You must have the same batch as me too, as they only got it in.
    What are you vaping it in?
    I have it in a dripper and its almost sickening its so strongly flavoured.
    Not an all day vape for me, but great with coffee or after dinner.

Boards is usually quicker though!

Sabrina normally replies same day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

Halo Tribeca 12mg.
    As a pipe smoker, I would liken it to a nutty burley cavendish - smooth and mild. Not sure if it would appeal to a cigarette smoker.
    I've been having trouble with a rough throat which has been aggravated by the liquids I've been using (Liqua and Dekang Gold Label), but no problem with Tribeca.
    There is a slight sweetness on inhale at 8W (Nautilus) but that disappears at 13W.
    The dropper bottle is great - makes filling so easy.
    This is going to be a favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

Didihno wrote: »
    No way! Thats disappointing.
    I thought it was amazing stuff, and while I think its more like Reeses Cups than snickers (the chocolate is that fake american flavour) its lovely stuff.
    You must have the same batch as me too, as they only got it in.
    What are you vaping it in?
    I have it in a dripper and its almost sickening its so strongly flavoured.
    Not an all day vape for me, but great with coffee or after dinner.

Yeah I'd say it's the same batch. I ordered on Friday, got it on Monday.

It's a basic setup I'm using at the moment. Standard cheap battery & a Kanger T3S tank. I'm waiting to get an iStick 30w at a decent price & a Nautilis Mini or Eleaf GS Air tank, but I doubt I'll put any unmixed Ophelia in it if the taste is then even stronger! Seriously strong taste of cheap american chocolate off it.

I'm finding that mixing it 80% Wheel of Fortune, 10% Oatmeal Treat, 10% Ophelia is quite nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I recently got some Irish Cream ( Baileys ) concentrate from flavourart and must say it is great, very authentic taste.
    I mixed it at 10% in 20/80 PG/VG 6mg Nic and let it steep for 2 weeks, haven't vaped anything else since and not once have I gotten any hint of vapers tongue from it

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Sabrina normally replies same day

And indeed she did.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

If you want better quality for the same price I'd recommend trying these instead of the wicked stuff...

http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/american-made-juices/american-made-juices/mount-baker-vapor.html?dir=asc&limit=36&order=price

Maybe try the samplers?...

http://www.cloudhousevapor.com/american-made-juices/juice-samplers.html

You can change the PG/VG ratio if you want & add a few flavour shots too.

I tried making an account on this site to order some juice and it says my email address is not valid ?

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I tried making an account on this site to order some juice and it says my email address is not valid ?

Try again later,I find their site not working sometimes

Try again later,I find their site not working sometimes

Will do cheers

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Will do cheers

There is also a discount code but I can't remember it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

There is also a discount code but I can't remember it.

POV15 I think for 15% off juice

• Advertisement

Just ordered a 20ml bottle of strawberry cream. Couldn't see any box to type the discount code

Advertisement