Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Just ordered a 20ml bottle of strawberry cream.

Did you get the Coval Strawberry Cream?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

ceekay74 wrote: »
    Did you get the Coval Strawberry Cream?

No it's called strawberry milk or something like dat

EDIT: moo juice it's called

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Did you just order a 20ml bottle & nothing else,when going through any site at checkout,you should see a code box or a a box next next to a word called APPLY.
    I use Moo Juice 6mg 80vg 20pg & 4 shots at .6 ohms,not an ADV for me but very nice now & again,very strong flavour with the 4 shots added,not a bad bite to it,lower ohms & more power would improve it more.

Did you just order a 20ml bottle & nothing else,when going through any site at checkout,you should see a code box or a a box next next to a word called APPLY.
    I use Moo Juice 6mg 80vg 20pg & 4 shots at .6 ohms,not an ADV for me but very nice now & again,very strong flavour with the 4 shots added,not a bad bite to it,lower ohms & more power would improve it more.

Ya I just ordered the one bottle of juice that's probably why there was no box for the code. I got it 18mg 60vg / 40pg and with 2 favour shots.

What are flavour shots anyway? Like just an extra bit of flavour thrown into the juice ?

Ya I just ordered the one bottle of juice that's probably why there was no box for the code. I got it 18mg 60vg / 40pg and with 2 favour shots.

What are flavour shots anyway? Like just an extra bit of flavour thrown into the juice ?

It just strengthens the flavour,that one bottle cost you something with shipping added.
    It would be handy if a dozen of us lived quite close to eachother & all of us ordered everything on one transaction :D:D

• Advertisement

Let us know what you think of it when you get a chance.

It just strengthens the flavour,that one bottle cost you something with shipping added.
    It would be handy if a dozen of us lived quite close to eachother & all of us ordered everything on one transaction :D:D

Ya that would be handy alrite. I only ordered 1 bottle because I wanted to test it out first incase it's rotten :D so do you have to spend a certain amount to get the discount code or free shipping?

Let us know what you think of it when you get a chance.

I will when I get it, does that juice need to be steeped

I don't know, probably wouldn't do any harm to steep it.

All Mount Baker juices need to be steeped unless it says on their site that it is pre-steeped.
    It wasn't Moo Juice I got,it was Blue Moo & that needed 3 weeks of steeping.

• Advertisement

All Mount Baker juices need to be steeped unless it says on their site that it is pre-steeped.
    It wasn't Moo Juice I got,it was Blue Moo & that needed 3 weeks of steeping.

How did you steep MBV? In a cool dark place with cap off?

Every juice should be presteeped imo. So I can't use that juice for a few weeks, so il have to buy more wicked juice while I'm waiting for it to steep. Silly really

How did you steep MBV? In a cool dark place with cap off?

There are different opinions regarding steeping,this is the way I do it with 30ml bottles.
    Good hard shake for a minute,take off cap,squeeze bottle to get rid of the old air that is inside the bottle,fresh air replaces the old,another shake & keep it inside a box & into a dark area in the Wardrobe where it is cool & dry.
    I repeat this everyday for 2 to 3 weeks.This is my way:)

Others may chime in here & tell us how they do it.

another shake & keep it inside a box & into a dark area
    with the cap off or on?

with the cap off or on?

Sorry I should have said,after pushing the old air out,replace caps & then shake.
    You can also shake the bottles as many times as you like anytime,even 10 seconds shaking still helps & shortens the steeping time,shaking causes bubbles & that helps to mix the Nic,PG,VG & Flavouring together.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭VEN

so whats the best liquids at the moment? is there not a rating area, list be most votes, be handy that.

Also, how come its so hard to find the VG/PG mix on some of these? often can't be found.

This Wicked e-juice that was/is made in Waterford, how does that rate now? The US made liquids are good, i recall the Halo one, hard to find. theres probably better out there now.

Looking to buy online from Ireland. Sterling £ is too insane at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

VEN wrote: »
    Also, how come its so hard to find the VG/PG mix on some of these? often can't be found

Good question! I have no idea! Wicked couldn't even tell me when I rang to ask because afyer 5 minutes of confusion when I was "on hold" one said to the other that I was probably a competitor trying to steal their recipes. Yep, first step is definitely to call to ask what PG/VG ratio they're using!

Beard Vape and Five Pawns are popular at the moment. Beard Vape actually starts to look reasonably priced when you put it beside Five Pawns but personally I think they're both priced ridiculously. Very hard to justify spending 28 euro for 30ml when you've DIY'd juice that tastes no worse for less than 10c per ml.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Couple I like at the moment and can be purchased from Esmokeireland are
    Wingnuts Nut Juice
    Game of Clouds Highgarden
    The Cloud Company Sky 100% vg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I'm vaping some Maui by Nicquid I got from vapourpal at the moment. Pretty nice pineapple and mango flavour, nothing mind blowing but its tasty and pretty good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Illuminati vapors - Lion: This is top stuff. Description suggests "Ube vanilla custard. Tastes just like oatmeal cookies" - I get the vanilla custard, but I find I get a brown sugary, almost butterscotch undertone, instead of what they claim is oatmeal cookie. Not too strong flavour wise, but it's very smooth. 80/20 VG/PG so mounds of clouds there too if you like that. An easy ADV IMO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

EGriff wrote: »
    I'm vaping some Maui by Nicquid I got from vapourpal at the moment. Pretty nice pineapple and mango flavour, nothing mind blowing but its tasty and pretty good value.

I got their entire range free at Vapefest and the only one I liked was Daydreamer. Its pretty good. A bit like vaping a twister ice cream.

Got my bottle of moo juice yesterday from cloud house vapour. I tried it out without steeping and it's not bad, it tastes like a lollipop I used to eat years ago lol they sent me a free 20ml bottle of mint paddy. Have them both steeping now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Couple I like at the moment and can be purchased from Esmokeireland are
    Wingnuts Nut Juice
    Game of Clouds Highgarden
    The Cloud Company Sky 100% vg

Hi Bill, just wondering what % nic Nut Juice do you use? I prefer the 12mg to the 6mg for some reason.

Its by far my favorite juice, Im still trying to replicate it in a diy juice. Getting there slowly!!

Nut Juice was literally the first juice I ever tried. I thought it was super rank. Would be interested to try it again now but certainly won't be ordering it.

Trond wrote: »
    Hi Bill, just wondering what % nic Nut Juice do you use? I prefer the 12mg to the 6mg for some reason.

Its by far my favorite juice, Im still trying to replicate it in a diy juice. Getting there slowly!!

I use 6mg nic in everything now,find if I go above that it feels a bit harsh on the throat.
    If you do manage to clone it will you send me the receipe as it is by far my favourite out of all i've tried but I find you need something sweet also to give a balance.

Has anyone noticed this,I tried Cosmic Fog Nutz in a subtank and thought it was horrible so I gave it to the wife,as you do:roll eyes:,I put a new build into an Orchid V4 and filled it with Nutz and it is abseloutely gorgeous,can changing juice from one tank to another make that much difference? Both builds are similar,0.5 ohm:confused:

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Nut Juice was literally the first juice I ever tried. I thought it was super rank. Would be interested to try it again now but certainly won't be ordering it.

I have some ordered from ESI so if you pm your address I'll send you a sample.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I got their entire range free at Vapefest and the only one I liked was Daydreamer. Its pretty good. A bit like vaping a twister ice cream.

Be interested to hear what you thought of Daybreak,Midnight Express and Soho. Vapourpal will be the nearest shop to me for the next few weeks and was thinking of trying out a few of the Nicquid range

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Dr Bill wrote: »
    I use 6mg nic in everything now,find if I go above that it feels a bit harsh on the throat.
    If you do manage to clone it will you send me the receipe as it is by far my favourite out of all i've tried but I find you need something sweet also to give a balance.

my first attempt had a few similarities and was nice in its own right. If and when I get it right I'll certainly forward on the recipe.

Its a complex juice as well. Id say theres 5 or 6 different flavorings in there.

• Advertisement

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Be interested to hear what you thought of Daybreak,Midnight Express and Soho.

I really didn't like any of them to be honest. The tobacco flavours were all quite sweet with varying degree of 'nuttishness' to them....

Which kind of leads to...
    Dr Bill wrote:
    I have some ordered from ESI so if you pm your address I'll send you a sample.

Thanks a million - very kind - but probably alright.
    Shinobollo wrote:
    Vapourpal will be the nearest shop to me for the next few weeks and was thinking of trying out a few of the Nicquid range

Try Daydreamer from Nicquid. Vapourpal also have Gins Addiction which is really good.

Advertisement