Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Game of Clouds - Castle Black

Its a very nice juice, almost an all day vape of some quality. A little too much brown sugar flavoring but a still well worth trying out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Just ordered MBV french vanilla.. SNG vapour milkshake and SNG fierce red eye. Has anyone tried any of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

Looking for a nice juice that tastes like cigarettes without that sweet taste?

Looking for a nice juice that tastes like cigarettes without that sweet taste?

House of Liquids Cigarillos is known as one of the best out there. Quite pricy though.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/cigarillos.htm

Trond wrote: »
    House of Liquids Cigarillos is known as one of the best out there. Quite pricy though.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/cigarillos.htm

How come you cant select the strength?

Is there a discount code for them, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

How come you cant select the strength?

Is there a discount code for them, thanks!

Its been out of stock I believe for quite a while now.
    Boards at their checkout will give you 10% discount on orders over €20.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

Today i'm vaping Clara-T from T-Juice at 70/30 vg/pg with a 0.6ohm coil.
    It a little bit like Red Astaire but milder and creamier and without the menthol.
    It's not too sweet and tastes a bit like TK soda cream ( google if you are under 40!!!!)

I really like it and could quite happily vape this all day.

Go on buy a bottle of concentrate, you deserve it !!!:D

After 10 days steeping I tried out SNG mint patty. It's a chocolate mint and it's actually really nice , it wouldn't be an everyday vape for me but still very happy with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Are coval ready to go or does it need steeping?

Just picked up a bottle of tjuice. Anyone know If it needs to be steeped?

• Advertisement

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Just picked up a bottle of tjuice. Anyone know If it needs to be steeped?

What flavour is it?

Trond wrote: »
    What flavour is it?

Strawberry

rottie 11 wrote:
    Strawberry

I found T juice good to go after a good shake but having said that I always give fruit flavours at least 2 days steeping.

Strawberry

Ah ok, haven't tried that one yet. Ive found their other juices (Red Astaire & Jack The Ripple) good to go straight away.

Thanks for that lads il give it a quick taste and then il let it steep for a day or 2. Is 6.50 an ok price for 10ml ?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

I pay e6.95 for 10ml in retail outlet
    but I can buy 30ml on line for e12.95 plus postage.

Halo Kitty wrote: »
    I pay e6.95 for 10ml in retail outlet
    but I can buy 30ml on line for e12.95 plus postage.

Ya I just seen it for that price online. Much better value

Thanks for that lads il give it a quick taste and then il let it steep for a day or 2. Is 6.50 an ok price for 10ml ?

Smaller bottles are always less economical,but then you don't want to end up with 30ml of junk either so its kinda catch 22 unless you can try before you buy. Only thing is that T Juice is an easy mix and the concentrates are available in Ireland should you find one you like,much more economical mixing yourself.:)

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Smaller bottles are always less economical,but then you don't want to end up with 30ml of junk either so its kinda catch 22 unless you can try before you buy. Only thing is that T Juice is an easy mix and the concentrates are available in Ireland should you find one you like,much more economical mixing yourself.:)

Don't think il get into making my own juices tbh. But ya it's handy to try out the small bottles first ☺ I just noticed aswel that's it's 80% pg

Don't think il get into making my own juices tbh. But ya it's handy to try out the small bottles first ☺ I just noticed aswel that's it's 80% pg

High PG does effect some people negatively and is one of the reasons I started mixing my own as I can control the percentages to a certain extent.

• Advertisement

Dr Bill wrote: »
    High PG does effect some people negatively and is one of the reasons I started mixing my own as I can control the percentages to a certain extent.

Ya I'd rather higher vg myself. But if it tastes nice then I don't really care

Really like the strawberry tjuice, it's mainly strawberry with a hint of raspberry and cream. Can't find it anywhere online tho

Anyone try the Hangsen E liquid, there E14 for 100ml bottles but seems too good to be true.

Also just bought this ...Game of clouds high garden...Deep, dark and uncompromising. Highgarden boldly blends bourbon vanilla with roasted almonds and caramel with a hint of coconut.

I love the coconut flavour and was wondering is there any other product a bit cheaper that has a coconut flavour, this is E13.50 for 30ml, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

The Hangsen are a bit hit'n'miss, I used their strawberry milkshake quite a bit and thought it was good for the price, also the rasperry I used for mixing and fine too, tried a watermelon and it tasted like fairy liquid :confused:
    They are a very budget sort of brand but if you find a flavour you like it's good value
    Anyone try the Hangsen E liquid, there E14 for 100ml bottles but seems too good to be true.

Also just bought this ...Game of clouds high garden...Deep, dark and uncompromising. Highgarden boldly blends bourbon vanilla with roasted almonds and caramel with a hint of coconut.

I love the coconut flavour and was wondering is there any other product a bit cheaper that has a coconut flavour, this is E13.50 for 30ml, thanks.

JH_raheny wrote: »
    The Hangsen are a bit hit'n'miss, I used their strawberry milkshake quite a bit and thought it was good for the price, also the rasperry I used for mixing and fine too, tried a watermelon and it tasted like fairy liquid :confused:
    They are a very budget sort of brand but if you find a flavour you like it's good value

I just found a coconut flavour, 50ml @ E11 from the best shop, any idea what their products are like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I just found a coconut flavour, 50ml @ E11 from the best shop, any idea what their products are like?

What brand is it ?
    Any coconut flavour I have had I've found to be to much coconut on it's own and best as an add in when mixing instead

JH_raheny wrote: »
    What brand is it ?
    Any coconut flavour I have had I've found to be to much coconut on it's own and best as an add in when mixing instead

Im not sure but it looks like their own brand?

Or Dekang, im not sure tbh.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/standard-eliquid/40-50ml-eliquid-pg.html

Im just looking for a good quality coconut flavoured vape thats a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Not a fan. Tastes cheapey.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Not a fan. Tastes cheapey.

Well feck it anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Just got a Kings Crest Empire after one of the lads in emoke let me try it.
    I don't usually go for the non tobacco flavours but this is nice-real nice.

One of the nicest juices Ive tasted actually.Its described as a rum/raisin tobacco.But its hard to describe it really.

Its a very heavy tasting liquid if you get me--not sure if its an all day vape because its so heavy but its definitely one Ill be keeping on hand.Probably in a second tank to vape side by side with my American blend by Liqua.

Its gonna be nice with a couple of pints later tonight Id say.The type of juice that would go down well if you were a coffee drinker (Im not) or a Guinness drinker.
    Highly recommended.

Advertisement