Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Anyone try the Hangsen E liquid, there E14 for 100ml bottles but seems too good to be true.

The 'blueberry' is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bublegumfairy

Hey guys, anyone tried Kool Breath?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Hey guys, anyone tried Kool Breath?

As mentioned in another thread I wouldn't hold out much hope about them. They look like mutton dressed as lamb imo. It'll be interesting to hear a proper review all the same....

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Just got a Kings Crest Empire after one of the lads in emoke let me try it.
    I don't usually go for the non tobacco flavours but this is nice-real nice.

One of the nicest juices Ive tasted actually.Its described as a rum/raisin tobacco.But its hard to describe it really.

Its a very heavy tasting liquid if you get me--not sure if its an all day vape because its so heavy but its definitely one Ill be keeping on hand.Probably in a second tank to vape side by side with my American blend by Liqua.

Its gonna be nice with a couple of pints later tonight Id say.The type of juice that would go down well if you were a coffee drinker (Im not) or a Guinness drinker.
    Highly recommended.

Guinness, Coffee and Red Wine - the elixirs of life. Sounds like Empire might be my kinda Vape. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I bought from this crowd before with no hassle,got an email from them telling me about their new liquid called Zazo,3.95 for 20ml.
    I haven't had time to look through it yet,let me know what you think.

https://www.edampf-shop.com/en/brands/zazo/?utm_source=CleverReach&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=15-07-2015+Newsletter+ZAZO+Englisch&utm_content=Mailing_6274573

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Picked up a bottle of red astire today and I'm not liking it tbh. I know most people love it but it just tastes like a cheap ribeena to Me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Picked up a bottle of red astire today and I'm not liking it tbh. I know most people love it but it just tastes like a cheap ribeena to Me :(

Sounds like it needs steeping, leave it for a month and try it again

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

I bought some Friday and I agree it is rotten. Not for me at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

emmisaro wrote: »
    I bought some Friday and I agree it is rotten. Not for me at all!

I wouldn't say it's rotten but I was expecting it to be way nicer. I can vape it alrite but I won't be buying another bottle

I wouldn't say it's rotten but I was expecting it to be way nicer. I can vape it alrite but I won't be buying another bottle

It turned my stomach! I dumped what was in the tank and washed it out twice and I could still smell it in it lol. It was like halls blackcurrant soothers to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭BigBoi83

Hey everyone I'm looking for a little help to steer me in the right direction. I'm vaping about 3weeks now and finding it difficult to find nice juices.

Vmist: Burren Blend was my 1st and I quite enjoy it.
    NicQuid: Mint chocolate chip was next and its my ADV mixed with the burren blend

Vampire Vape: Bat juice and Heisenberg both are nice but too sweet.

Wicked: Jamaican Rum has no taste at all
    esmoke: Cappuccino was to strong and really nutty tasting more than coffee.

recently recieved Mount Baker Vapor cinnamon flavours from cloudhouse but leaving them a week or 2 to steep.

I don't mind spending a few quid on decent flavours if it saves me from the unpleasant tastes of the cheaper bottles Ive tried.

Long post I know so thanks for any suggestions/advice

Also have tried other fruity flavours in the store and wasnt really found of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

BigBoi83 wrote: »
    Hey everyone I'm looking for a little help to steer me in the right direction. I'm vaping about 3weeks now and finding it difficult to find nice juices.

Vmist: Burren Blend was my 1st and I quite enjoy it.
    NicQuid: Mint chocolate chip was next and its my ADV mixed with the burren blend

Vampire Vape: Bat juice and Heisenberg both are nice but too sweet.

Wicked: Jamaican Rum has no taste at all
    esmoke: Cappuccino was to strong and really nutty tasting more than coffee.

recently recieved Mount Baker Vapor cinnamon flavours from cloudhouse but leaving them a week or 2 to steep.

I don't mind spending a few quid on decent flavours if it saves me from the unpleasant tastes of the cheaper bottles Ive tried.

Long post I know so thanks for any suggestions/advice

Also have tried other fruity flavours in the store and wasnt really found of them

Esmokeireland do a nice range of juice called Game of Clouds,reasonably priced and good quality,they also do Wingnuts which has a bigger choice but again is good quality juice and inexpensive.

Cheers Dr.Bill

I know i haven't really tried a lot and haven't been vaping very long.

Just struggling with the vast amount of options out there and it can be a little confusing at times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

BigBoi83 wrote: »
    Cheers Dr.Bill

I know i haven't really tried a lot and haven't been vaping very long.

Just struggling with the vast amount of options out there and it can be a little confusing at times

It is a bit daunting alright but I think you'll find something to your taste in either of those I mentioned and when you do then you can experiment a bit with different flavours,Highgarden and Castle Black is very nice from Game of Clouds and Wingnuts Nut Juice is real good.

Don't forget to use the discount code boards for 10% off anything over €20 at esmokeireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Has anyone tried any pipe sauce stuff?

Dr Bill wrote: »
    It is a bit daunting alright but I think you'll find something to your taste in either of those I mentioned and when you do then you can experiment a bit with different flavours,Highgarden and Castle Black is very nice from Game of Clouds and Wingnuts Nut Juice is real good.

Don't forget to use the discount code boards for 10% off anything over €20 at esmokeireland.

I have dragon fire from game of clouds at the moment. Its really nice - strawberry and dragonfruit. The nicest I've tried is perino cream berry. Strawberry cream.

I must try the other game of clouds soon

Got the 2 bill recomended from game of clouds and the irish cream1 from wingnuts for now.

At least the search has been narrowed some what. Hopefully these will get me going.
    Theres only so much mint ice cream you can take before its spoiled :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

nkav86 wrote: »

Long bottom leaf is tasty

I'd love to give it a go as a treat, bit pricey for me to vape regularly. Might take a chance on it next payday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

nkav86 wrote:

Oak Barrel Cider is also a treat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

emmisaro wrote: »
    It turned my stomach! I dumped what was in the tank and washed it out twice and I could still smell it in it lol. It was like halls blackcurrant soothers to me
    Thats exactly what its supposed to taste like!

I like it a lot.

Didihno wrote: »
    Thats exactly what its supposed to taste like!

I like it a lot.

Lol guess its just not for me so. I've one tank go e out of a 30 ml bottle if you have any juices to swap? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Can anyone recommend Tobacco/Cigar/Pipe flavoured liquids in the sub 12mg range. I settled on Liqua Cuban Cigar about 2 years ago and the 24mg was my only vape for the next 2 years till a few weeks ago when I went 2 weeks on 18mg followed by 2 weeks on 12mg. Didn't suffer any withdrawl effects. I'd like to continue dropping the mg till I get to 0mg but unfortunately Liqua bottom out at 12mg.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

Calibos wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend Tobacco/Cigar/Pipe flavoured liquids in the sub 12mg range.
    Halo available in 0, 6, 12, 18, 24.
    Tribeca and Torque56 are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Calibos wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend Tobacco/Cigar/Pipe flavoured liquids in the sub 12mg range. I settled on Liqua Cuban Cigar about 2 years ago and the 24mg was my only vape for the next 2 years till a few weeks ago when I went 2 weeks on 18mg followed by 2 weeks on 12mg. Didn't suffer any withdrawl effects. I'd like to continue dropping the mg till I get to 0mg but unfortunately Liqua bottom out at 12mg.

These guys do liqua at 6ml. Used them a number of times before. Very reliable

http://e-cigaretteshop.eu/en/liqua-e-liquid/15-liqua-tobacco-10-ml.html

Liquia vanilla, bit sickly, might need to be mixed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

TinCool wrote: »
    These guys do liqua at 6ml. Used them a number of times before. Very reliable

http://e-cigaretteshop.eu/en/liqua-e-liquid/15-liqua-tobacco-10-ml.html

A lot cheaper here http://e-shop.ie/new-liqua-e-liquids/c40613 I always buy my French Pipe there,I bought a Subtank Plus from them yesterday,only €38,everyone else is charging €42 & this Guy gives you free shipping if you spend more than €12.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 AV8IRL

Has anyone ever heard of eVaporPlus?
    Someone brought be back a couple of bottles (Sahara 8mg) and its really nice. Went looking for it online and can't find it anywhere and the site listed on the bottle is not their. Not to keen on vaping it now if I can't find it again.

My current all day vape is Halo Tribeca. Pricey at €16.50 for 30ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

Has anyone tried http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/

The brand is LiQuid, made in the UK and all 10ml bottles are £1. I just got 100ml for €27.20 including tracked/insured delivery.

Have to wait and see what the juice is like but I'm sick (broke!) of paying €20 for 30ml

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

pueblo wrote: »
    Has anyone tried http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/

The brand is LiQuid, made in the UK and all 10ml bottles are £1. I just got 100ml for €27.20 including tracked/insured delivery.

Have to wait and see what the juice is like but I'm sick (broke!) of paying €20 for 30ml

Heard they are a bit hit or miss. Cherry Menthol and American Lites are meant to be good. They've a chocolate banana juice that's meant to be rotten. haven't tried them personally though.....

Anyone any experience of Kings Crest Don Juan? Took a punt on it today along with my usual batch of Nut Juice.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/donjuan.htm?1=1&CartID=0

Advertisement