Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Yes sure, always interesting to try different stuff, especially when home made, drop me a pm with address and I'll get some sent to you

PM sent :):)

Ok , so another review.

I've just received a bottle of Ripe Vapes Pear Almond 6mg.

Nice subtle taste of pear and almond , not too sweet ,just right.

Lovely clouds , really thick in a kanger subtank.

I'll mark it 8/10. I,m dropping marks because its very subtle , maybe too subtle for some :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Double dip by republic of vape - feckin' gorgeous!

Easily in my top three. Tastes exactly like double dip fizz!

9/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

9/10

Great selection of juices there.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

9/10

I never heard of these guys before but I'm a sucker for 90s sweet flavours so I ordered cola bottles, fruit salad, double dip, miwadi and postie pats. 50ml for €23, not bad at all.

Should keep me going until my triphammer order arrives.

• Advertisement

EGriff wrote: »
    I never heard of these guys before but I'm a sucker for 90s sweet flavours so I ordered cola bottles, fruit salad, double dip, miwadi and postie pats. 50ml for €23, not bad at all.

Now look what you've done.
    I'm going to have to order some of those now.

When i arrived in from work today my wife said ' oh another package arrived for you !!! ' :o

Can i post them to a fellow vaper and pick them up at an arranged time and place :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

They seem fairly new, but a good bunch. Lots of good liquid brands available. I actually won a 30ml suicide bunny from them, and after I pmd my details, they told me to pick two bottles from their own brand for myself. I picked double dip and Ribena. The Ribena one is lovely too. :)

Gonna place an order next week when I get paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

The Milk by by Teleos - After 12 months Nut Juice finally has a proper all day vape rival.

This stuff is fantastic. Murdered about 10mls since opening it yesterday evening. Ive already got a clone receipe for it as given the price Id be spending a fortune on it. Flavour wise I get a very creamy slightly citrus/lemon biscuit taste. One of the best juices Ive tried thus far.

Trond wrote: »
    The Milk by by Teleos - After 12 months Nut Juice finally has a proper all day vape rival.

This stuff is fantastic. Murdered about 10mls since opening it yesterday evening. Ive already got a clone receipe for it as given the price Id be spending a fortune on it. Flavour wise I get a very creamy slightly citrus/lemon biscuit taste. One of the best juices Ive tried thus far.

Thats on the list so:)

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Thats on the list so:)

Its currently in my new Delta II :D

I received it yesterday so thanks v much for that....

Did you build the coil that was in there or was that a stock version?

• Advertisement

Its currently in my new Delta II :D

I received it yesterday so thanks v much for that....

Did you build the coil that was in there or was that a stock version?

Thats one of my own,Kuro coiler does a neat job,:D

Thats one of my own,Kuro coiler does a neat job,:D

Im impressed!!! I actually have one I got from fasttech but I think its a dud. It never works for me.

I'm looking forward to trying a 0.5 ohm build in the Delta as well.

basamin wrote: »
    Cheers JH ,i'd love to try it .

Can i interest you in a bottle of my homemade strawberry mint 6mg 70/30 vg/pg

Thanks JH

I got my juice today.
    Thanks for the extra flavours :). Loving the Liquorice in the subtank.
    I have the Irish Cream in a dripper, jasus it nice and creamy !!!
    I'll try the Vanilla later in another dripper.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

basamin wrote: »
    Thanks JH

I got my juice today.
    Thanks for the extra flavours :). Loving the Liquorice in the subtank.
    I have the Irish Cream in a dripper, jasus it nice and creamy !!!
    I'll try the Vanilla later in another dripper.

Cheers

Glad you like it, how does the Liquorice compare to the one you bought ?

Got The Milk and Castle Black,very fond of Castle Black from before,The Milk is also very nice,similar to Sky from The Cloud Company,similar price also so if you do get a clone receipe will you pm it to me please and thanks.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Just got salicous strawberry from cloud house vapour and they gave me a free bottle of coconut. Will let ye know what's there like when they are done steeping :)

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Just got salicous strawberry from cloud house vapour and they gave me a free bottle of coconut. Will let ye know what's there like when they are done steeping :)
    Salicous strawberry is nice,needs a good steep though to really bring out the flavour,I did a diy before and left it for 7 weeks before vaping.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Salicous strawberry is nice,needs a good steep though to really bring out the flavour,I did a diy before and left it for 7 weeks before vaping.:)

I'm pretty low on juice atm so 2 weeks steeping will have to do I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

If you like liquorice I'll send you a bottle of my home made one, would be interesting to see what you think in comparison 6mg as well

Where did you get liquorice concentrate?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Got 2 new liquids in a shop in Blackpool in Cork today. Never had them before, French they are, Pulp is the brand.

I'm big into my fruit vapes so got Pink Grapefruit and Lemon Fizz, really excellent. Strong bold flavours in both, the lemon fizz is really nice sort of sweet lemon on the inhale and a fizz on the exhale. Tried some others there too all pretty good but these 2 really stood out for me.

€11 for 20ml aswell thought that was reasonable.

• Advertisement

Glad you like it, how does the Liquorice compare to the one you bought ?

Yours is much nicer , more subtle. The onepound one is a bit sickly sweet :)

I'll try the french vanilla later and let you know how i get on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Can't remember where I got the last one but it's fairly common, I'll check when home and let you know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

There's a crowd in Poland (e-papierosy-shop.pl) sell it among a pretty good selection of other flavours.
    I've been giving ChefsVapour and all the other British outlets a miss for a while now due to the exchange rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

9/10

Do they ship to the republic? It doesn't come up on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Do they ship to the republic? It doesn't come up on the list.

They're based in Dublin I think. Ireland is definitely on the list, I ordered last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

They're based in Dublin I think. Ireland is definitely on the list, I ordered last week.

ah must have missed the republic on it, cheers.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Another quick review.

Vaping Dog Smooth Tobacco--One of they closest Ive found to an actual cigarette(though I think Ive probably said that a few times now).Tastes almost identical to my old favourite Silk Cut Purples--oh how I miss you!!!!

Seriously though if you are a tobacco flavour only vaper get some of this.

Im a big fan of the Liqua American Blend but sometimes my local shop (Palmerstown) runs out and Ill try something to keep me going until I get a delivery--I have a drawer full of really bad juices here.

But this one impressed me a lot. Might even have to say its better than the Liqua and that's served me well for 3 months now.Could even be my all day Vape from now on its that nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I've been gaping some of ESI's Clash of Kings.

It may need more time to steep, but it tastes like Sun tan lotion at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Republic of Vape:
    Seacht Suas (7-Up)
    Lemon & Lime flavour tainted by that cheap juice chemical note.
    Its not bad, but its not great either. Honestly if you put it in a Dekang or Hangsen bottle you'd say 'yeah, thats China juice alright'.

Love Lychee
    Never vaped Lychee before, and if it tastes like this I don't think I'll do it again.
    Tastes like vaping flowers. Or shampoo. Or flowery shampoo. I don't know if this is what its supposed to be like so this is not a comment on the quality of the juice, as I said it may well be 100% spot on.

Heres the thing, I desperately want to see a proper (by proper I mean large commercial) Irish company make juice to rival the imported stuff.
    I was delighted to see Diablo, but only found two of their liquids to be anywhere near the opposition. Still Diablo was close and a little more time and refinement may have got them there, it was a real shame he had to close up shop.

Paul at Artisan made some great juices, but I haven't been back to him in a while now.
    Honestly I think I just outgrew (or overvaped) his stuff, Crystal Menthol, Oraiste Baisteach (sadly discontinued) and Spiced Orange were awesome.
    I must return and see if his juice has 'evolved' or is as good now as I remember before I started to buy the more complicated 'fancy' juices.
    We should, as a community, support Irish companies but they too have to aim higher.
    You look at a bottle of Fuu or Cosmic Fog or even some of ESI's house juices (Roobard is awesome!) and think, my product has to be better than this to get taken seriously.

Back to Republic of Vape, I have one other flavour to try (can't think of it right now) and I'll probably try their whole range eventually.
    I hope, hand on heart, that they can be what we need, real competition for the imported stuff.
    If an Irish company can brew top juice, they can shut up and take my money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

Here's a juice I tried & only €2.70 10ml,it's Polish & called P1,you get it from TBS http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/p1-eliquids/368-10ml-p1-eliquid.html

The fruits are great,I have tried a couple in a dripper,the Blackcurrant tastes like Blackcurrant,the Lemon is ok,a bit too menthol for me,which I'm not keen on,but I will try all the others & they go up to 24mg,which is my favourite hit.

I was using P1 in a couple of the fruit flavours, liked the flavours and the fact that I could get 50ml bottles. Got it from The Best Shop but its not available there any more.
    Anyone know of any other stockists?

Advertisement