Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Anyone try the VCT Ripe Grapes,whats the verdict?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Anyone try the VCT Ripe Grapes,what's the verdict?

I have it, ( 18MG )and a lot of others (from Sale) but I'm beginner, now penniless :rolleyes:. Anyway I'm just tasting it with 306_Bridgeless_Atomizer

I rate it it as smooth tobacco, probably the smoothest I've tasted (RY4, French Pipe) As long time Drum roller, I think I will enjoy it.

Have 5 or 6 new premium juices, with more on the way, so lots of changing going on.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Anyone try the VCT Ripe Grapes,whats the verdict?

I love it Dr. Bill. Been one of my favourites for quite a while. Vanilla custard with just a hint of tobacco. It's a juice even non tobacco lovers like.

dohouch wrote: »
    I have it, ( 18MG )and a lot of others (from Sale) but I'm beginner, now penniless :rolleyes:. Anyway I'm just tasting it with 306_Bridgeless_Atomizer

I rate it it as smooth tobacco, probably the smoothest I've tasted (RY4, French Pipe) As long time Drum roller, I think I will enjoy it.

Have 5 or 6 new premium juices, with more on the way, so lots of changing going on.
    bd2012 wrote: »
    I love it Dr. Bill. Been one of my favourites for quite a while. Vanilla custard with just a hint of tobacco. It's a juice even non tobacco lovers like.

Thanks guys,got it in 12mg and wasn't sure whether to open or not as it's a bit stronger than I'd normally use,but it sounded good so will give it a try.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Thanks guys,got it in 12mg and wasn't sure whether to open or not as it's a bit stronger than I'd normally use,but it sounded good so will give it a try.:D

Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Looking for recommendations for menthol vapour folks.

The best I've been able to get is IMO the triple menthol from VIP but at €15 for 30ml its pricey enough.

The other one I've been using is the menthol I get in Purplebox in Temple Bar, its alright but not as nice/smooth as the one from VIP.

Id be looking for either 18 or 24 mg, online buying or a bricks and mortar shop would work.

Edit

Wrong thread, mods can this be moved to the where to buy thread please!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

If you like the VIP menthol, order it in bulk from the UK website, or the Irish site, it's cheaper to buy in bulk. As far as I'm aware, we don't do bulk buy discounts in-store (I work for VIP).

Alternatively, though it's not exactly a premium liquid, I used to love VIP menthol (and got it much cheaper with my staff discount), but when I dropped to 6mg, I couldn't get large bottles anymore (the 30ml only comes in 16 or 24mg). So i tried 'frost' by healthier choice/wicked. Again, it's not a premium liquid, but the vip menthol has a sweetness to it, which i found was also in frost, because frost is a spearmint flavour. Think it's about 10-12 euro for a 30ml, so a bit cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

http://www.vapefreaks.com/Spearmint/p2486621_11653264.asp

Hangsen's Spearmint is similar too, and 15 quid for 100mls from vapefreaks (they're a reputable vendor, don't worry).

http://www.vapefreaks.com/Spearmint/p2486621_11653264.asp

Hangsen's Spearmint is similar too, and 15 quid for 100mls from vapefreaks (they're a reputable vendor, don't worry).

Cheers, ordered the 100ml menthol from them there and a 5 pack sampler, 26 bones incl shipping aint half bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Try Gins Addiction. It's not menthol strictly speaking but its the bees knees.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

The Dubliner - Docklands

Its actually not bad at all. Its beginning to grow on me. Its nowhere near The Milk but I do suspect the bottle I have needs to steep for another week.

If the flavours do knit together a bit more and increase in strength with time it could be a very nice option. I'll update in a week or so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭WillyFXP

Glas pebbles, looks like a bottle of perfume, tastes worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Starting to love The Cloud Companies - Arise. Took a bit of getting used to but ordering another bottle this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Breakfast at Teleos - Crunch
    Didn't like it at first, I just wanted to try a creal vape to see what all the fuss was about.
    Its not half bad though and has grown on me. Using it in an Aromamiser dripper on eVic VT.
    Its mixed fruity sweet and creamy/milky basically.
    I don't remember where I got it though, it was a Dublin B&M store for sure.

Just got round to filling my Triton for the first time, ESI's Wingnuts - Roobard.
    Its pure class this juice, I highly recommend it. Sweet and sharp Rhubarb with just a hint of custard.

Didihno wrote: »
    Just got round to filling my Triton for the first time, ESI's Wingnuts - Roobard.
    Its pure class this juice, I highly recommend it. Sweet and sharp Rhubarb with just a hint of custard.

Have had that on a 'try list' for a while,must give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Looking for recommendations for menthol vapour folks.

The best I've been able to get is IMO the triple menthol from VIP but at €15 for 30ml its pricey enough.

The other one I've been using is the menthol I get in Purplebox in Temple Bar, its alright but not as nice/smooth as the one from VIP.

Id be looking for either 18 or 24 mg, online buying or a bricks and mortar shop would work.

Edit

Wrong thread, mods can this be moved to the where to buy thread please!

:)

Have a few diy and branded menthol juices, that I don't use anymore. You can try them if you like.

Have had that on a 'try list' for a while,must give it a go.
    I find the Rhubarb element to be fantastic, its very realistic IMO.
    The custard is very slight though, at least IMO.
    That suits me fine though, I've sort of gone off custards.

The Vape Kitchen (VK) - Charming McLucky

Another vendors attempt at a cereal vape. Not sure what its meant to taste like but if I had a breakfast cereal that had an after taste like this it would end up in the bin.

Not a fan of this one at all. It may find its way into the vape it forward thread soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Trond wrote: »
    The Vape Kitchen (VK) - Charming McLucky

Another vendors attempt at a cereal vape. Not sure what its meant to taste like but if I had a breakfast cereal that had an after taste like this it would end up in the bin.

Not a fan of this one at all. It may find its way into the vape it forward thread soon enough.

I found the VK Strawberry Milk Candy very disappointing in a Subtank, tried it in a dripper and it was a totally different juice really nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I have some vape kitchen juicy pear here. Really tastes like a pear, skin and all.

trixiebust wrote: »
    Have a few diy and branded menthol juices, that I don't use anymore. You can try them if you like.

That would be fantastic, are you based in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

tried bestshops own brand boom,black box and delicious donut very dissapointed with with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

That would be fantastic, are you based in Dublin?

Sorry for late reply! No I'm not, but if you want to PM me your address I'd be more than happy to pass them on to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Has anyone tried coval vape ?

Beard No.5 - a very nice strawberry and cream flavour, bit of a cheesecake type taste in there as well. Quite sweet. Thought its better than the more vaunted Mothers Milk..

Went back to a couple of old favourites Liqua French Pipe and Turkish. Still good.:)

Element - Key Lime Cookie.
    I don't get 'cookie' but I do get 'Key Lime Pie'.
    To me a cookie is sugary sweet, lacking the pastry aspect.
    Whether intended as KLP or not, its a smashing liquid.
    You can get Element in Vintage Vape Rooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

I've got the cookie properly once before. It is quite subtle but is there. I get it more when I drip it. Mainly at the end of the inhale, but it is there a tiny bit on exhale to tame the tartness of the lime.

I love KLC. It is my all day every day vape.

• Advertisement

Went back to a couple of old favourites Liqua French Pipe and Turkish. Still good.:)

Just in case you missed it in the other thread efag.ie are doing 30ml bottles of both for €9 and there's a code for an additional 15% off.

Advertisement