Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Trond wrote:
    Just in case you missed it in the other thread efag.ie are doing 30ml bottles of both for €9 and there's a code for an additional 15% off.

Nice one,might just pay a visit there,its still a nice vape after nearly 6 months of a break from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Went back to a couple of old favourites Liqua French Pipe and Turkish. Still good.:)

I took delivery of 6 bottles of FP last week. That'll keep me going for the next while.

TinCool wrote: »
    I took delivery of 6 bottles of FP last week. That'll keep me going for the next while.

It's a good vape and good value also compared to some of the stuff out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Has anyone had a peak on ecigarettesworld.ie? Some of they're Dekang range are on sale, It says 10 e-liquids for 15 euro.

That would be 100ml for 15 euro or am I reading it wrong? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Ya seems to be 10 for 15 on selected ones. I know when you call into the shop in sligo they often have certain ones sellibg cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Has anyone had a peak on ecigarettesworld.ie? Some of they're Dekang range are on sale, It says 10 e-liquids for 15 euro.

That would be 100ml for 15 euro or am I reading it wrong? :pac:

You'll get 100ml Dekang for 14-15 Euro on plenty different sites but to be honest a lot of the Dekang range are rather ****e, the strawberry milkshake I remember as fairly good though

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

JH_raheny wrote: »
    You'll get 100ml Dekang for 14-15 Euro on plenty different sites but to be honest a lot of the Dekang range are rather ****e, the strawberry milkshake I remember as fairly good though

I use to vape the strawberry cheesecake and it was lovely! Might have a look around for it again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Didihno wrote: »
    Element - Key Lime Cookie.
    I don't get 'cookie' but I do get 'Key Lime Pie'.
    To me a cookie is sugary sweet, lacking the pastry aspect.
    Whether intended as KLP or not, its a smashing liquid.
    You can get Element in Vintage Vape Rooms.

Picked this up there too, nearly went through the entire bottle over the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Picked this up there too, nearly went through the entire bottle over the weekend!
    Its so dangerous this one.
    I even found myself licking my fingers in case any flavour got on there.

haha,

I went back to vintage vape and got a bottle of pink lemonade at lunchtime. Really good stuff.

• Advertisement

haha,
    I went back to vintage vape and got a bottle of pink lemonade at lunchtime. Really good stuff.
    Stop it!

Namberjuice Epic clouds range - Doughnut Pounder
    Well I tried this before in the normal juice range and was terribly dissapointed.
    This time around its 'max vg' and its good, its very good.
    Especially in a dripper it just chucks huge clouds and also delivers big, fairly accurate flavour. I'm not sure its Doughnuts I taste, but its a really nice cakey flavour with some spice, I'm assuming cinnamon. Hell, maybe its American doughnuts and its spot on? Either way its a good juice and I'd recommend it.

Its doesn't come close to their Moms Pineapple Cake though, my God thats special stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

LOL

Namberjuice Epic clouds range - Doughnut Pounder

Where can I get my paws on that?

Where can I get my paws on that?
    Vaporium.eu are the only one here I think mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Vaporium.eu are the only one here I think mate.

They only have Doughnut Pounder (non-max VG) in 18mg nic left, and only a few at that. :(
    Completely sold out of the Max VG option.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Does cutwood juice need to be steeped ? And is the unicorn milk nice , just ordered a bottle

Soundman wrote: »
    They only have Doughnut Pounder (non-max VG) in 18mg nic left, and only a few at that. :(
    Completely sold out of the Max VG option.
    Try the moms pineapple cake. Its glorious.
    I ordered another bottle last night, and a cartomator crush to try out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Does cutwood juice need to be steeped ? And is the unicorn milk nice , just ordered a bottle

Ive a clone of it steeping and its really good already. It wont be fully ready for a couple of weeks. Haven't tasted the original buts its highly thought of.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Trond wrote: »
    Ive a clone of it steeping and its really good already. It wont be fully ready for a couple of weeks. Haven't tasted the original buts its highly thought of.

Ya it's expensive enough so was thinking it must be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Ya it's expensive enough so was thinking it must be nice

Now there's a dangerous way of thinking. Concentrate on reviews rather than price as your guide.
    One man's meat....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Yeah I bought a load of 'premium' juices when they were being flogged off at half price on all the Irish sites, only 1 of them was nice (VK juicy pear).

Must be my taste buds but the cheaper stuff is usually nicer to me. Simpler flavours maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Now there's a dangerous way of thinking. Concentrate on reviews rather than price as your guide.
    One man's meat....

That is so true, god I wasted a few quid in the beginning, some of the so called *premium* stuff will cost you the same per day as smoking 20 cigs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

EGriff wrote: »
    Yeah I bought a load of 'premium' juices when they were being flogged off at half price on all the Irish sites, only 1 of them was nice (VK juicy pear).

Must be my taste buds but the cheaper stuff is usually nicer to me. Simpler flavours maybe.

Only two juices that I buy now & I think they taste really good & easy on the pocket...
    http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/all-e-liquid.html these only take 3 days to be delivered,there are a couple of flavours which is schit,I have tried most of them,I can recommend some if interested.

The other is Diablo http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/e-liquid/564-10ml-diablo-e-liquid.html I do recommend 666 Park Ave,Falling Skies,Highlander & Grimm,the other two flavours they have are real shhite to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Only two juices that I buy now & I think they taste really good & easy on the pocket...
    http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/all-e-liquid.html these only take 3 days to be delivered,there are a couple of flavours which is schit,I have tried most of them,I can recommend some if interested.

Bought halo sub-zero when they were doing their half-price sale in ecirette and loved it, my new adv.
    Bit expensive at €18 for 30 ml though, any of those from LiQuid come close to sub-zero would you know?

MBV Hug Juice,described as Thug Juice minus the menthol,never realised there was menthol in Thug Juice which I was partial to,anyway Hug Juice would not be on my "must try it again list",too sharp a wild fruit flavour for me. I've put it in the vape it forward thread if anyone wants to give it a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Plascebo wrote: »
    Bought halo sub-zero when they were doing their half-price sale in ecirette and loved it, my new adv.
    Bit expensive at €18 for 30 ml though, any of those from LiQuid come close to sub-zero would you know?

Same, i got Tribeca off them, and i was never a fan of tobacco and now ive been without it for 3 days, it's time for me to DIY.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Never tried sub-zero,sorry I can't help you...

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

Plascebo , i can send you out some of my DIY extreme menthol to try . Im a bit of a menthol fan myself:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

The other is Diablo http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/e-liquid/564-10ml-diablo-e-liquid.html I do recommend 666 Park Ave,Falling Skies,Highlander & Grimm,the other two flavours they have are real shhite to me.

£1 a bottle :eek:
    what have you tried and what do you recommend ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

basamin wrote: »
    Plascebo , i can send you out some of my DIY extreme menthol to try . Im a bit of a menthol fan myself:D

Great stuff, paypal alright with you? Send on your details, thanks

Advertisement