Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

J Mysterio wrote: »
    While I agree, policy makers need to man up and tell them to fupp off.

It's no secret on this site that I detest the EU..bloody protectionist racket killing off small business.one of the main appeals of vaping for me was the grassroots level it was at,people are making their own liquids and modifying devices,creating their own websites,blogs etc.it took some of the profit from big tobacco,pharma,government and gave it back to the ordinary people, aswell as creating a healthier alternative....these regulations will stifle innovation

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Been vaping this for months now but its no longer available :
    http://hometownherovapor.com/products/witch-doctor-eliquid/

Anyone recommend a chocolately / tobacco flavour that's available.

That witch doctor was so nice.

Im back to my Liqua American Blend until I find a replacement :(

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Greedy Monkey from Basement Brew is very good. Nice tobacco with a chocolate and banana hint.
    Has been my daily for a year

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

mossymac! wrote: »

Thanks mossy but they only have it in 3mg.
    Its weak as anything in 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Thanks mossy but they only have it in 3mg.
    Its weak as anything in 3.

Seems lots of vendors arent bothering to suppky various liquids in anything greater than 3/6 given that many people are now sub-ohming everything.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Seems lots of vendors arent bothering to suppky various liquids in anything greater than 3/6 given that many people are now sub-ohming everything.

Suppose so.I used to buy it in 6,split it into 2 bottles and fill both up with vg.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

http://ziggicig.com/ziggicig.com/product/witch-doctor/

currently out of stock on the 6mg also - but you could always email to see when it's coming back

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Been vaping this for months now but its no longer available :
    http://hometownherovapor.com/products/witch-doctor-eliquid/

Anyone recommend a chocolately / tobacco flavour that's available.

That witch doctor was so nice.

Im back to my Liqua American Blend until I find a replacement :(

This is tasty but it's not available here...
    http://www.manabush.com/store/ixcacao-premium-eliquid-30ml

Have a look at Triphammers tobacco selection as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Shinobollo wrote: »
    This is tasty but it's not available here...
    http://www.manabush.com/store/ixcacao-premium-eliquid-30ml

Have a look at Triphammers tobacco selection as well

Mana bush ixcacao is fantastic but does tend to destroy prebuilt coils but it's worth it for the flavour!

Republic of vape used to do manabush but I've also bought direct from them, great service and got 100ml bottle and it comes with a free dreamcatcher lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Mana bush ixcacao is fantastic but does tend to destroy prebuilt coils but it's worth it for the flavour!

Republic of vape used to do manabush but I've also bought direct from them, great service and got 100ml bottle and it comes with a free dreamcatcher lol

True - it's a coil killer unless youre building your own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Has any one tried the new wingnut dripper flavours, sloop, steam cream and appleonia?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Off topic just a lil.... Ok I have 20€ right now to spend on some good value, nice tasting tobacco(y) flavor..Please recommend a good liquid adv, I did buy and sell lots of stuff from China, not doing that now and looking to find a good half decent shop preferably with free shipping in Ireland!? Thank You..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

Off topic just a lil.... Ok I have 20€ right now to spend on some good value, nice tasting tobacco(y) flavor..Please recommend a good liquid adv, I did buy and sell lots of stuff from China, not doing that now and looking to find a good half decent shop preferably with free shipping in Ireland!? Thank You..

Republic of Vape have a great selction, some nice deals and are highly recommended by regulars on here.

I have no idea how much shipping is as Ive never ordered from them myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Liqua Bright Tobacco from thebestshop.eu
    Gets cheaper more you buy
    Nice, subtle, inoffensive flavour
    Never gets boring

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Doge wrote: »
    Republic of Vape have a great selction, some nice deals and are highly recommended by regulars on here.

Haha funny you should say that, I got no replies and went ahead with my google search! I ended up with Republic of Vape.. Not free shipping but at 00.99€ shir I was happy enough with that 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭deisedav

Doge wrote: »

Haha funny you should say that, I got no replies and went ahead with my google search! I ended up with Republic of Vape.. Not free shipping but at 00.99 shir I was happy enough with that

It's free if you spend 22

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

Do republic of vape or EZsmoke do a tester taste kit for the E-liquids? I can't find one. I just wanted to buy a loads of small bottle to try and few and then order some bigger ones. Is that possible?

Do republic of vape or EZsmoke do a tester taste kit for the E-liquids? I can't find one. I just wanted to buy a loads of small bottle to try and few and then order some bigger ones. Is that possible?

I don't know about ezsmoke, but RoV don't. their own juices are pretty cheap though and come in 10ml bottles. You can also pop in to their shop and try whatever they have opened.

I should add, their Pear drops are probably the most authentic juice I have ever tried, they are exactly the same as the sweets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

The anarchist (black bottle) cupcake and icing liquid is really nice. I had it about six weeks before trying it so not sure if that contributed. Got it from ESI. I was looking at other places to get it but their price is the same as UK.

60ml for 22e. if anyone was thinking about trying it I'd give it a thumbs up anyway. Considering the rest of their line up now.

Coil glaze honey bunz, very faint flavour (which is very nice) in all types of tanks. Won't be getting it again.

ESI also have some rhubarb liquid, a green/teal and white bottle. Really punchy flavour. Very nice, probably wouldn't be in my constant rotation but I'd buy another bottle in the future.

Castle Black is still my favourite liquid, hard to beat!!

Anyone tried this steezcake stuff everyone I'd raving about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

moleyv wrote: »
    The anarchist (black bottle) cupcake and icing liquid is really nice. I had it about six weeks before trying it so not sure if that contributed. Got it from ESI. I was looking at other places to get it but their price is the same as UK.

60ml for 22e. if anyone was thinking about trying it I'd give it a thumbs up anyway. Considering the rest of their line up now.

Coil glaze honey bunz, very faint flavour (which is very nice) in all types of tanks. Won't be getting it again.

ESI also have some rhubarb liquid, a green/teal and white bottle. Really punchy flavour. Very nice, probably wouldn't be in my constant rotation but I'd buy another bottle in the future.

Castle Black is still my favourite liquid, hard to beat!!

Anyone tried this steezcake stuff everyone I'd raving about?

+1 on that,love it,should be fed up of it by now but it's not happening :D 3mg out of stock in 100ml unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Anyone know any good sample packs or selections of low ml liquids? It's annoying reading glowing reviews then buying a liquid only to find I don't like it. Bought this dessert selection from Digbys recently and really enjoyed them http://www.digbysjuices.co.uk/product/dorset-desserts/

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Menoetius

Anyone know any good sample packs or selections of low ml liquids? It's annoying reading glowing reviews then buying a liquid only to find I don't like it. Bought this dessert selection from Digbys recently and really enjoyed them http://www.digbysjuices.co.uk/product/dorset-desserts/

bargain vapours do sample 5ml packs at about 2 euro a pop

I'm a big fan of sweet/dessert type liquids so went into ESI today with intention of getting the Game of Clouds Highgarden which I've heard so much about. Found it a bit too much on the coconut side though. Tried Castle Black and wasn't a fan either, found it very similar to Valley Girl which I have a bit of a love hate relationship with. Love it while I'm smoking it but the aftertaste and lingering smell make me feel a bit queasy. Ended up going for Dubliner Docklands which seems quite nice. Little bit of citrus flavour off it

I'm just ploughing through a bottle of Custard Doughnut, by Yorkshire Vapour. It tastes, believe it or not, just like custard doughnuts.

Really good, quality juice. Bought from Vape club.

Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mccard

Picked up a bottle of lemon tart from Dinner Lady. Really good quality juice and does really taste like tart. Looking forward to trying out the rest of the range.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

EzSmoke do this test kit - http://www.ezsmoke.ie/eliquid-sample-packs-c-4875/509-hazy-days-sample-pack-p-509.html

I recently got it with the AIO.

The Frozen Berries one is beautiful.

EzSmoke do this test kit - http://www.ezsmoke.ie/eliquid-sample-packs-c-4875/509-hazy-days-sample-pack-p-509.html

I recently got it with the AIO.

The Frozen Berries one is beautiful.

I actually got the Hazy Days Mojito recently and really liked it. Unfortunately though the first time I brought it out with me the top of the bottle broke clean off below where the caps screws on, weird?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

lads and lassies...just thought I'd let you know about the latest gem I found.... I was on the Spartan Juice co's Facebook page as I've been using their juice for a while now - another member pm'd me about a company he had found - http://www.fusionhaze.co.uk . Looked interesting so I ordered 3 x 30ml bottles, 1 x Heisenberg, 1 x Dragons Blood & 1 x Dragons Tears.....all I can say is this is the best juice I have tried so far, super flavours and Doug (the guy that runs it) couldn't be more helpful - along with the 3 x 30ml bottles he sent a couple of 10ml samples (Pinkman & Blue Mellow) and some rubber tank rings, handy if your a bit clumsy like me!!! £18 for a 120ml bottle and if you download the app you get 20% off your first purchase, Doug even said he would modify some flavours to my own personal tastes and he is super-approachable !! Put in my second order last night, 4 x 120 ml bottles, shipping to Parcel Motel is £4.50, or £15 direct if your a bit flush. I'm mainly into fruity/zesty flavours, but there seems to be lots of cereal/cake type flavours too. Only downfall is there isn't much description on the site - but most the flavours names will let you know what it is. I can't reccomend this juice highly enough......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭deisedav

Just having a look at the 50/50 juices but it doesn't say what flavours are there and can't find any sort of description . Any ideas there kingaaa

Advertisement