Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Teller in Cork??

Options
  • 26-07-2011 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hey all,

I was wondering who would be the best most accurate person to visit in cork? It will be my first time going and am excited about going and to hear about different things..I just read so many different reviews about the different people. I just feel that I need to know somethings, I know they arent going to be give me all the details, but I would like to know a few things..

Any recommendations please?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Hey all,

I was wondering who would be the best most accurate person to visit in cork? It will be my first time going and am excited about going and to hear about different things..I just read so many different reviews about the different people. I just feel that I need to know somethings, I know they arent going to be give me all the details, but I would like to know a few things..

Any recommendations please?:)

I would recommend Peter Matthew (reads in The Commons Hotel in Blackpool these days) based on my own positive experience with him before. I've spoken about him a fair bit before on this forum. He charges €55 for approx. an hour-long reading.

The White Witch is cheaper at €25 but, as entertaining as she is, she can be very hit and miss. Has a tendency to meander off into subjects unrelated to the reading and yourself, though she's a nice woman.

The other oft-mentioned readers in Cork are Annette Singleton, Stephanie in Cobh, Veronica in Blackpool, Gypsy Rose Lee (I've heard it's the less 'talented' daughter who does the readings nowadays), and Bernie in Ballyvolane/Silversprings, but there have been mixed reports about all of them.

I saw Veronica a few years ago though and would say she was the best of that bunch. She reads tarot cards and charges €50 for roughly an hour's reading. She accurately honed in on a few things for me at the time and some predictions related to work have since turned out like she said they would. It didn't look like that would be the case back then, but I give her credit where it's due now.

Most of the numbers for the readers I mentioned above are listed in the psychics and mediums directory on paranormal.ie: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭rockofrepublic

Thank you getting back to me, Its really in relation as to where I am going in my life I will check the Veronica one out as its the future I want to hear about, work etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hestero

Veronica in Blackpool is the most accurate I ever went to- I went to her last year and unfortunately she correctly predicted a death of a loved one and indicated what the medical issue would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Brookez

Hey,
    Do you have a contact no for her? Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

I went to Veronica aswell, she advised to watch out, that someone was gonna try swindle me out of money soon. Best €50 I ever spent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Brookez

How do I get in contact with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 happygirl2022

Hi does anyone have the number for veronica or stephanie?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 happy10

Hey ya heres Stephanies Number 0876983063 did u since get Veronicas number?!

Advertisement