Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNTSAT Card replacement by post code trick works!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭winston_1

Darcon wrote: »
    It's really very logical (at least to me). I don't have any relations in France and was not sure if I could get a card posted to an Irish address. So, for the sake of 15€, I ordered one and got it within a few days. Now that I have the card, I can buy a decoder such as a Humax TN5000HD here: http://www.amazon.fr/Humax-TN5000HD-D%C3%A9codeur-Satellite-HDMI/dp/B004GIMS0W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384090004&sr=8-1&keywords=humax+tnt

Which will come with a card. So you will have 2 and have wasted €15.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Darcon

Not really Winston. It's called insurance. I didn't want a decoder without a card. Anyway, it all depends on your perspective. If you have a decoder recommendation.....??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭kooga

Darcon wrote: »
    Not really Winston. It's called insurance. I didn't want a decoder without a card. Anyway, it all depends on your perspective. If you have a decoder recommendation.....??

on the tnt sat website there is a list of recommended decoders, mine is a basic sagecom, its hd and is fine for the amount of french tv i watch.........was great last saturday night to be able to watch france v new zealand at 8pm on france 2 in HD for free!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭Apogee

Has anyone got these TNTSAT cards to work with a Vu+ Duo? Have been trying and fail to get it to read the card. Any help appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭gtg60

Apogee wrote: »
    Has anyone got these TNTSAT cards to work with a Vu+ Duo? Have been trying and fail to get it to read the card. Any help appreciated.

Sent you a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,544 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but does anyone know if this method still works or if there's another way to renew the Tntsat cards?

Advertisement