Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ditching Fastcom

• 27-07-2011 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

Like many of you I signed up for a business package with Fastcom a few months ago (voice and broadband). The package (Voice+ Broadband) works out at 100e roughly per month (Vat inc) My problems have been:

A- Not being able to dial out sometimes
    B- Not being able to receive calls sometimes
    C- Calls being knocked off the line when another one comes in
    D- Calls dropping out of nowhere

Etc etc...

The level of service is brutal. We requested that any issues regarding maintenance or disrupting of services be sent out as an alert to us but to no avail - they don't do it. Eircom can't get broadband out to us here but to be honest the prospect of Eircom looks far better than Fastcom.

My question is has anyone been using the UPC Business packages and what are they like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 fastcombb

Dear Vinnyme,

I have just come across your post. I am very sorry to hear of the poor phone service with Fastcom Telecom. If you have any service issues please contact our dedicated business support service on 071 91 74092 (Option 2). Conor, David or Martin should be able to assist with any query / issue you may have.

Kind regards,

Ross Palmer
    Managing Director

• Registered Users Posts: 37 vinnyme

This post is 6 months too late im afraid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

fastcombb, if you wish to interact in an official capacity you must contact reps@boards.ie and ask about an official representative account. Until then, you cannot post on behalf of your company.

Also, digging up a 6 month old thread is generally a no-no.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement