Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Schools in Clane

Options
  • 27-07-2011 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭

Hey folks. I'm living in Clane the last two years and we are now in the process of finding a good school for our daughter. She is 17 months old presently.

I'm looking for advice of parents or others on the best school for her and also should I be enrolling her pretty soon? Is there a pre-school option that has to be taken up etc?

As you can see I'm quite ignorant to all this so any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 steven.blanc

If you can stretch to Naas there is a brand new School, Pipers Hill, it has a purpose built Montessori, a primary school and an Irish School. Could be worth alook, I know for certain the Montessori offers free child places under the ecce scheme and has a route for children into the primary school. The Montessori teachers number is <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Don't post peoples numbers like that, please. Read the charter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭the lawman

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Don't post peoples numbers like that, please. Read the charter :)

Can I be PM'd the number BuffyBot?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

PM's are fine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 steven.blanc

Sorry guys was not aware of the rules. PM Sent if anyone else wants the details pm me. Is posting a facebook link allowed?

• Advertisement

Bumpage!

Any help or advice here is greatly appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

i sent my two girls to the pre-school across from tescos and found them pretty good,that was 6 and 4 years ago,.

ultraman1 wrote: »
    i sent my two girls to the pre-school across from tescos and found them pretty good,that was 6 and 4 years ago,.

Thanks for that ultrman1. Apologies but could you could answer any of the below for me:

What age do they start pre-school and whats the schools name, contact details etc?

What primary school did you send them to in Clane and do you recommended it?

Cheers again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

the lawman wrote: »
    Thanks for that ultrman1. Apologies but could you could answer any of the below for me:

What age do they start pre-school and whats the schools name, contact details etc?

What primary school did you send them to in Clane and do you recommended it?

Cheers again.

afaik 2yrs 10 months and must be toilet trained,....scoill beag
    and the girls go to scoil bride on the prosperous road,i highly recomend it..

ultraman1 wrote: »
    afaik 2yrs 10 months and must be toilet trained,....scoill beag
    and the girls go to scoil bride on the prosperous road,i highly recomend it..

Cheers for that.

Is there a mixed primary school in Clane or close to?

• Advertisement
Advertisement