Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child's American Passport

Options
  • 27-07-2011 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I know this is probably not even posted into the correct forum.. bit confused as a newbie!!

I've just a quick question, help appreciated! Myself and my husband have interview next week with USA embassy to register the birth of our son and apply for his USA Passport. (my husband is american!)

I'm just wondering, do they keep both our passports for a few days, or do they generally issue the child's passport straight away? I cannot find any info on the USA embassy website. We are due to travel the week after, so will have to change the interview if it is the case that they need to keep both our passports.

Cheers,

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

Advertisement