Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Bike Shop - Limerick

• 27-07-2011 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Hey all, sorry if this is in the wrong forum....

But I handed my bike into Joe about 3 weeks ago, and I've been trying to ring the shop to see if my bike is ready for collection but I've been getting no answer whatsoever...

Have they changed their number? Is the number on the website & golden pages wrong?

http://www.thebikeshoplimerick.ie/

I've done all my bike dealings with them before and its normally been plain sailing, and I'm sure many of the limerick boardies deal with him regularly...

Just starting to get annoying, have been sick the last two days so could get into the shop to ask in person and today its pissing out of heavens:(

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭RedB

I got through to them this morning but they said they were mad busy. I tried several times last week and couldn't get through then at all so its hit or miss. The no is 061 315900

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

RedB wrote: »
    I got through to them this morning but they said they were mad busy. I tried several times last week and couldn't get through then at all so its hit or miss. The no is 061 315900

Yeah I just got through to them after lunch and my bike is ready whoop whoop

...Gold mine of a shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Raining in Limerick. Currently working hard on my tan on burrow beach near Howth. Think I spotted Jo with some chicks nearby. :)0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sharp pencil

busyliving wrote: »
    Hey all, sorry if this is in the wrong forum....

But I handed my bike into Joe about 3 weeks ago, and I've been trying to ring the shop to see if my bike is ready for collection but I've been getting no answer whatsoever...

Have they changed their number? Is the number on the website & golden pages wrong?

http://www.thebikeshoplimerick.ie/

I've done all my bike dealings with them before and its normally been plain sailing, and I'm sure many of the limerick boardies deal with him regularly...

Just starting to get annoying, have been sick the last two days so could get into the shop to ask in person and today its pissing out of heavens:(

Cheers in advance

I was passing by on Shelbourne Road.I have noticed a new bike shop there, do they do the service also?Have anyone fixed their bike there?Are they good?

Advertisement