Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price of Setanta

• 27-07-2011 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

I want to watch the shamrock Rovers match on Setanta Sports 1 tonight. How much does a subscription per month be? I want to get rid of this as soon as I can but want to see this match. What'll the cost be overall?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Might be on Channel 480 on Primetime too, not 100% if it is or indeed if its free or PPV. If you are close to a sat you could check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭paddy978

Its not on 480.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Newtown90

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Might be on Channel 480 on Primetime too, not 100% if it is or indeed if its free or PPV. If you are close to a sat you could check.

Its on Premier Sports, i assume that is what you mean but it is not available on a ROI Sky sub anyways..
    Is there a minimum term for subscriptions?
    The minimum term for a Commercial Setanta Sports subscription is three months. After three months, 30 days notice is required in writing (Letter, Fax or email) to cancel the account.

Also here:
    How long does it take before I can view the channel?
    It can take up to 4 hours for signal to be received.

So if your going to order it do it now!

Its on Setanta Sports 1...

I'd say just go to a pub that will have it on! Tap water and miwadi and itll cost you nothing ;) lol

I'd like to see the price before I order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Newtown90

http://www.setanta.com/ie/Join-Now/

Been looking on their site but no sign of a price!

Not very well advertised if its there!

• Advertisement

I was looking too and couldn't find it either. Hopefully a customer will see this thread. It mustnt be too reasonable if they wont advertise it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭An Tarbh

if you have an iphone you could pay for the Setanta app for 1 month for €7.99 and you can watch both Setanta Ireland and Setanta 1 on your phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Could also watch it online, I know LiveOnlineFooty.com are showing it, however there is a sub required for this and a daily option. However not sure if it will be in Danish commentary.

My Internet is not great so stream not really an option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Been looking on their site but no sign of a price!

Not very well advertised if its there!

Of course it's not. It is far too high and would put off people subscribing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭pricewise987

€16.99 a month........:)

You can also watch endless re-runs of Top Gear and a whole range of sports available elsewhere Free-To-Air

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Their new advert is nice. Watch all of the Rugby World Cup on Setanta it says. I would rather keep my money and watch it on ITV FTA.

Advertisement