Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lightning Mcqueen edible stickers

Options
  • 27-07-2011 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi people, i'm trying to source some edible lightning mcqueen stickers for the sides and front of cake, the same as the ones on him in the movie, they are for a fondant cake i have coming up and also i will have to make one for my son too, i think for total effect it would have to have the stickers on, could anyone please point me in the right direction, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

:o I had to look up lightning mcqueen :o

For the edible stickers all you'd need to do is get some adequately large pictures of the car from j'interwebs, and send them to this crowd:

http://www.anycake.com/

I've used them before for face-cake and they were great.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭First Focus

Thanks for the advise, i just need some more now, will they put more than 1 item on a page, i'm not sure what size i need, there is about 4-5 stickers on the car, jesus i'm at a real loss how to do this now, thanks for the help to now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

I'm in the mood for doing a good deed...so I looked into this for you. :) What you want is fairly specific so I doubt you would find them available as a template to download!

However, I did find a a free (provided by disney themselves!) papercraft sticker set for people to print out and make lightning mcqueen in paper form. HERE! But I reckon it's far too small. So I thought I'd do you a favour and enlarge them for you! Just PM me your email address and I'll email you the files. Alternatively if you think they are big enough, use them as is.

Then simply use the files as your uploads and you should have an a4 sized cake! :D

BTW I hope this is for your kids birthday party!

Advertisement