Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun na Coiribe! for students working??

• 27-07-2011 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi guys,

I am new on this so im learning as i go.
    My story is I am lucky enough to be on placement until next summer, I am torn between living with people I know or living with strangers who are working, not in college. My friends will all be going out lots etc whereas I have my thesis to do aswell as a 40 hour a wk job.
    I heard Dun na Coiribe was for young professionals! Is this true, if so how much etc?
    If false would anyone know of anywhere else close to town like that, apart from the looking in papers and daft.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Fisher Calhoun

JessyMc wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I am new on this so im learning as i go.
    My story is I am lucky enough to be on placement until next summer, I am torn between living with people I know or living with strangers who are working, not in college. My friends will all be going out lots etc whereas I have my thesis to do aswell as a 40 hour a wk job.
    I heard Dun na Coiribe was for young professionals! Is this true, if so how much etc?
    If false would anyone know of anywhere else close to town like that, apart from the looking in papers and daft.
    Thanks.
    I lived in Dun for three years. It's a great spot. You're close to town and close to the college (both an easy walk). I think you need to look at what you want from your residence. If you've got work to do over the summer, you might like to be in a house where things won't be mental all the time. Similarly, you might be able to do your work in the college and have a ball of a summer with your mates. It really depends on a lot of factors. Weigh them up and decide what is most important!

Rent is typically ~€250-400 a month depending on what kind of room you want (single "box" room to double en-suite in the range above). Go look at a couple and see what you think. The Advertiser or Daft are the best bets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 JessyMc

Thanks!! Was just wondering is Dun like Gort na Coiribe etc, as im working full time, I'll only be in college for 2 weeks of the year!
    Thanks anyway and i'll giv them a ring and see what they say

Advertisement