Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Side Window install

• 27-07-2011 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Does anyone know where/who to get a side window installed/fitted on a van? I'll be getting the window myself so only need it to be installed...Anyone here up to the task for some cash?

Dublin area

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Gralus wrote: »
    Does anyone know where/who to get a side window installed/fitted on a van? I'll be getting the window myself so only need it to be installed...Anyone here up to the task for some cash?

Dublin area

Thanks

What sort of van / what sort of window. eg, is is a transit panel van you want to put a window from a transit minibus into? Is it a rubber sealed window or a bonded window?

Most windscreen shops will do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Gralus

It's a Nissan Vannette Casrgo 01...I haven't got the window yet but hoping to get one from a garage that sells spares...Got priced 150 to install a bonded window only but I'm thinking I won't find a bonded window in a spares shop..I would do it myself but I don't have the tools to do it...or the confidence really...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

If you're worried about making a bags of it, then best get a windscreen shop to do it.

Advertisement