Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple of questions..

Options
  • 27-07-2011 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

First one - are we supposed to receive any documents with regard to year two? I've passed year one and received my results but nothing yet about going into year two

Also, not sure if anyone know an answer to this; if you have to pay the registration fee, does the college allow you to pay this in two or three installments, or is it always required up front?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

cactus10 wrote: »
    First one - are we supposed to receive any documents with regard to year two? I've passed year one and received my results but nothing yet about going into year two

Don't think you get sent anything iirc, and you get you're student card in the Canteen (Mezz) near the end of September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Student09

You will get a letter from the college about going into the next year. It's one sheet of paper and all you are to do is look over at the details on it and fix any if they have changed and then return it with a pre-paid envelop provided by the college. I got my stuff in the post this morning so you will have gotten yours this morning also or in the next couple of days.

You'll get an information letter too so have a read of that. It includes information about fees, start date and filling out the form. It says about the fees but nothing about being able to pay them in 2/3 instalments. I've never known anyone who arranged a plan like that with the college but it could be worth having a look into. Maybe by giving them a call or email or even going in and asking if they could do that. Usually, it's paid in one go.

And as the user above said, you will get your new 11/12 student card when they are available in the Mezz. You don't need to do anything there because they use the same picture as 1st year. (Although I believe you may be able to pay to get a new picture)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭cactus10

Got that pack in the post this morning :)

Advertisement