Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NGB upgrade. No change in download speed.

Options
  • 27-07-2011 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

Hi,

I was supposed to be upgraded to the 8mb broadband over the past few days but when I do a speed test I am seeing no difference in speeds. Also when i check on My Eircom the package listed for my number is still the old package.

Do I need to wait for the changeover even though I got an email saying it should be done?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

cwboy wrote: »
    Hi,

I was supposed to be upgraded to the 8mb broadband over the past few days but when I do a speed test I am seeing no difference in speeds. Also when i check on My Eircom the package listed for my number is still the old package.

Do I need to wait for the changeover even though I got an email saying it should be done?

Thanks

Hi cwboy,

Can you PM your telephone number and I will look into the order status of the upgrade.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement